PDA

View Full Version : Bullshit Drug Laws

muchspl2
01-16-2004, 08:54 AM
I read in a press release on my local police dept's web site that patrol units are going to be examining the behavior of drivers more closely to determine whether or not they are stoned, and somehow this gives them probable cause to pull you over and search you! They are searching for these signs:

-Excessive/long signaling for every turn and lane change made
-Drive under or at the speed limit
-Stopping for yellow lights
-Courtesy/etiquette towards other drivers
-Long, slow and complete stops
-Stopping behind the white line
-Extremely straight driving

Anyone observed doing any 4 of these 7 things get pulled over..its law now :angry:

Marius24
01-16-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 07:54
:lol: :lol: :lol:

asmithz
01-16-2004, 09:02 AM
yeah that is funny

silent VI
01-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 08:54
I read in a press release on my local police dept's web site that patrol units are going to be examining the behavior of drivers more closely to determine whether or not they are stoned, and somehow this gives them probable cause to pull you over and search you! They are searching for these signs:

Anyone observed doing any 4 of these 7 things get pulled over..its law now :angry:
more or less they look at the person driving and the passengers if they look suspisious thell pull you over, you need to know your hoods liek where i live rickmond and vancouver surry those citys are all good to smoke while dirve deliver or whatever howerver langly and delta you get pulled over every two freaking seconds for the stupidist shit like the examples abouv

4th gen
01-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@16 January 2004 - 08:12
more or less they look at the person driving and the passengers if they look suspisious thell pull you over, you need to know your hoods liek where i live rickmond and vancouver surry those citys are all good to smoke while dirve deliver or whatever howerver langly and delta you get pulled over every two freaking seconds for the stupidist shit like the examples abouv
you obviously didn't get the joke then...? :frusty:

:)

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-16-2004, 09:23 AM
ANSWER: Dont drive stoned or drunk...holy shit its not that hard to do. everyone puts more effort into figuring it out rather than just NOT doing it.

100%
01-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Excessive/long signaling for every turn and lane change made

It sounds like they are going to be arresting alot of Old Pensioners
(and women)

sparsely
01-16-2004, 09:24 AM
It sounds like some people didn't get it. :lol:

4th gen
01-16-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Zedaxax@16 January 2004 - 08:23
(and women)
nah, it never said anything about not being able to park or crashing repeatedly (into static objects)

:)

Mïcrösöül°V³
01-16-2004, 09:29 AM
also dont forget, if you are gettting pulled over for a DUI, wind all the windows down , so the car dont smell like a brewery :)

imnotanaddict
01-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@16 January 2004 - 09:29
also dont forget, if you are gettting pulled over for a DUI, wind all the windows down , so the car dont smell like a brewery :)
wouldnt that look a little suspicious :rolleyes: in the wintertime especially. :lol:

3RA1N1AC
01-16-2004, 09:59 AM
weed is bad for you anyway. smoking skunk makes you smell like... well... like skunk. quit trying to make my nose rot and fall off, from your skunkiness, man.

imnotanaddict
01-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@16 January 2004 - 09:59
weed is bad for you anyway. smoking skunk makes you smell like... well... like skunk. quit trying to make my nose rot and fall off, from your skunkiness, man.
that kind of skunk has a good smell :P or so I heard :ph34r:

UKMan
01-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@16 January 2004 - 09:54

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one, took me a couple of seconds.... but ace!! :clap:

Peace
UKMan

Evil Gemini
01-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Stopping for yellow lights

i always thought it ment if you cant stop "fuckit" :huh: