PDA

View Full Version : My Nephew Is Going To Be A Runt

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-17-2004, 07:06 PM
:( Just found out he only weighs like 3 LBs and is due next Month.Yes I know they say they Gain all their Weight the last Month.But I have a bad feeling.

The Women is too Skinny.I keep offering her Big Macs and she will not fucking eat.

:D Thank God they choose a cool name like "Colt" as his name.His Uncle gave him that name after his Favorite Beer. :D

<TROUBLE^MAKER>
01-17-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 14:06
:( Just found out he only weighs like 3 LBs and is due next Month.Yes I know they say they Gain all their Weight the last Month.But I have a bad feeling.

The Women is too Skinny.I keep offering her Big Macs and she will not fucking eat.

:D Thank God they choose a cool name like "Colt" as his name.His Uncle gave him that name after his Favorite Beer. :D
Then he can be a jockey or replace "Mini Me" ;)

DWk
01-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@17 January 2004 - 12:06
That&#39;s weird on a pregnant woman :o

NikkiD
01-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Not really, I didn&#39;t gain any weight at all with my first pregnancy until the last couple months, I actually lost weight for the first 3 months because I was so sick.

Is there any chance they miscalculated her due date FC? That is really small for 8 months pregnant. As long as the baby is over 5 pounds at birth though, there really isn&#39;t too much cause for alarm. And remember, ultrasound isn&#39;t exact. My oldest showed up as being 6 pounds on my last ultrasound and he was 8 pounds at birth two weeks later.

Love the name :D

brotherdoobie
01-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Yes Funky mabey she just has morning sickness.
I hope everything works out.

Peace brotherdoobie

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-17-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by NikkiD@17 January 2004 - 14:44
Not really, I didn&#39;t gain any weight at all with my first pregnancy until the last couple months, I actually lost weight for the first 3 months because I was so sick.

Is there any chance they miscalculated her due date FC? That is really small for 8 months pregnant. As long as the baby is over 5 pounds at birth though, there really isn&#39;t too much cause for alarm. And remember, ultrasound isn&#39;t exact. My oldest showed up as being 6 pounds on my last ultrasound and he was 8 pounds at birth two weeks later.

Love the name :D
:) Thanks Nikki.Really why I made this Thread.To see what other Women had to say. :D