PDA

View Full Version : Okay I Just Got Home

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 09:48 AM
okay, just came back.......pissed me off cuz it was one of my former friends........i didn't really want to fight, but i had to step up , u know.......as a manly thing......AND HE CHALLENGED ME......but by the time i got there, i had like no fighting left in me.....sure i fought......but it was more defensive with me than anything else........3 rounds.....3 minutes..........but yeah......came back with a fat bruise behind my ear (cheap ass bastard punched me a lot behind my head) and a little pain in my right temple........i think i got him a little blood from his mouth though....it was so stupid though....i didn't really punch him hard.....merely pushed him back, and that's what happened.......wierd......and i must have gotten punched like 30 times....was still standing though......i guess i can take punches.........

but now, i'm worried for my physical status......i hear that there's a lot of vital sh!t behind your head, and since i got a fat bruise there, could i have injured something critical without knowing? i notice it kinda hurts when i move my jaw......uh.....and the temple thing, i know that's not good......should i go see a doctor about this or are these like simple injuries that will go away?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 09:53 AM
;) You will be fine.Suck it up kid.

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 09:56 AM
seriously? i don't want to act all macho about it now and then when i get hella old find out i got some mental problem or some shit....haha.......but then , at the same time, i'm trying not to be such a wuss about pain and stuff.....u know what i mean?

3RA1N1AC
01-19-2004, 10:11 AM
instead of fighting, maybe next time you should just challenge the guy to a SNAPS battle. remember SNAPS?

in the meantime, take a couple of aspirins and go to the doc if it still hurts after a day or two. if somebody punches you in the head, it's not like it's gonna feel good. :lol:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0688128963.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 10:17 AM
;) Ok look.You will be fine.I got hit in the head alot over my lifetime.I do not know how many times my Brother cracked steel Poles over my head and vice versa.Lots of Pool Sticks also from the local Bars.All you have is a few bruises.Not like you need any stitches.

:D Trust FC on this one.....you are fine.Look at the guy.Nothing wrong with him mentally. :D

*3RA1N1AC I need to check that book out.....snap! :lol: *

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 10:22 AM
oh okay, if you guys say so.....that was like my first fight that's why, maybe i'm being paranoid..i dont' know.......i just don't wanna be like those boxers who get those fuckin "syndromes" cuz of being hit too much in the head or some shit.......cuz yeah.......man, that shit in the back of my head stings........haha.......that bastard....... and plus i hear getting hit your temple area can be like those life threatening shits that you don't joke about.....so i dont' know....... :( :unsure:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 10:31 AM
:) I do not know how old you are.But if this is your first Fight you must be kinda young.Like 5 or 6.And I must say you can type pretty god for a person that young.I was still useing Crayons at that age. :)

4th gen
01-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 09:31
:) I do not know how old you are.But if this is your first Fight you must be kinda young.Like 5 or 6.And I must say you can type pretty god for a person that young.I was still useing Crayons at that age. :)
i never had my first (and only real fight so far) when i was 12 or 13, though i do fight with my brother a lot...

chalice
01-19-2004, 10:37 AM
FC, maybe he's 5 or 6 and the other guy was like 28.

In which case he should definitely see a doctor. Or at least tell an adult.

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 10:41 AM
i'm 20......haha.........well.....i'm usually sort of the "peaceful" type of guy you know.....haha.....but yeah......someone go back to my previous reply and answer that if you can.......

chalice
01-19-2004, 10:46 AM
Man, try not to worry too much. You're just nervous. Everyone gets nervous after a fight. Its all that extra adrenaline with nowhere to go.

Go back and blatter him again when your bruises have healed. And they will.

I'm more interested in how it started in the first place. Were you diddling his girlfriend, you dirty boy?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by chalice@19 January 2004 - 05:46
Man, try not to worry too much. You're just nervous. Everyone gets nervous after a fight. Its all that extra adrenaline with nowhere to go.

Go back and blatter him again when your bruises have healed. And they will.

I'm more interested in how it started in the first place. Were you diddling his girlfriend, you dirty boy?
:D I am with chalice on this.We want details.We are bored.And I am sure whatever the fight was over we have all been there.We will even let you in on some of the stupid fights we have gotten into and why. :D

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 11:15 AM
:lol:

He never came back to tell the rest of the story.Maybe he passed out.

Nimdock
01-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 05:17
my Brother cracked steel Poles over my head and vice versa.Lots of Pool Sticks also from the local Bars.
That explains a lot.

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 11:22 AM
it's fuckin bullshit really.......like he just been a little kiddy bitchass.....he used to be made at me becuase i told a girl something that kind went south and it caused a chain reaction.....and he used to hella like this girl's friend......and for some reason that girl's friend took that little rumor a little too sensitivly and because of that, they're not talking that much no more......and he blames me for it, which yeah.......that was kinda my fault, but it wasn't anything intentional.......

so then we had a talk and i thought everything was okay, but then i guess since he HELLA LIKED HER and can't talk to her as much anymore, that's kinda fucked him up in the head....and he acts like a bitch towards me now........and then recently, he got pissed cuz supposedly i was talking shit about him and was blocking him and others from online access to me, and he started talking shit calling me a pussy and hiding........but i wasn't fuckin HIDING!!! i just didn't want to talk to those fools cuz they were annoying!!!......but yeah.......he kept talking shit and challenged me to fight....and i started off not walking to cuz this guy was my former friend, and well......it's just i don't want to fight over stupid ass bullshit, but since this was the okay way i was goign to settle this, then fine....plus, he somehow got some of the friends that i hang out( ( whom he also hangs out with) to turn against me, cuz i noticed them there entering and leaving the area during the fight as a group......after that........i was like "oh , i see how it is....." siding with that bastard......

but okay so i decided to meet up with im at 8pm at the soccer field at a local college...and then, we'll, we fought....well.....actually, i didn't really do much but let him kinda hit me while i played on sort of a defense type of thing.....why? i don't know really why......i guess, by the time i got there, all that waiting looking for the spot just took up all my adrenaline and energy away and by the time i met with the guy......i was just calm........but he wasn't.......i was surprised though..........it was my first fight, i thought i couldn't be able to take punches......but i guess he's weak at punch , but he does have strength........( i couldn't get out of his headlock)...but yeah.....he got some hits on my that i mention eariier that pissed me off and so i popped him back a few times......very light though..more like jabs, but enough for him to be spitting out stuff, so i guess i made his gums bleed a bit.....shit, it was 3 rounds for 3 minutes...i can't just let him hit me nonstop without doing something........anyways.......i ended up getting hit a lot in the back of my head, that bastard was cheap like that........i turned around while he was running around and he kept popping me behind my head.......i got a fat bruise behind my ear from those skull hits...and he also swiped me around my right temple area.....which that worries me too.....

that's why i'm asking you guys what you think i should do.......go to the doctor? could it be serious injuires that i don't really feel now but might hit me like when i get hella old.....i figured that's why i hear boxers get syndroms and shit, cuz they get hit a lot in the head and shit happens......that's why i'm worried, cuz i let him hit me a lot of open shots to the back of my head........(was kinda tired) and i didn't feel any pain at first, but now it's getting to me........and it's fuckin annoying......

.and now i'm worried that i might have gotten something critical injured, cuz i hear that a lot of your sensitive areas and parts that are connected to your brain are in the back of your head......and i got hit like 4 or 5 times in that same exact spot, and the other, the temple area.........shit, that area doesn't even have a bone covering it, so i don't know...........what should i do.......SERIOUSLY NOW.....what should i do? even if i go to the doctor, can i really say that i got into a fight and i need him to check me out? i mean, do they accept that?

well.it's 2:30am over here, i'm going to go get some sleep...you guys keep replying and keep this thread alive and i'll wake up and see what you guys put okay.....?? later.....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 11:29 AM
:blink: Ok I read all that. :blink:

;) And dude we done told you.You are fine.Go ahead and call a Doctor.I would really like to hear what he says. :P

Ok.Wait a minute.Them fucking Bastards will tell you to come in and charge your ass $500.For what?To look at you? :lol:

Man.You are going to be laughing at this Thread in a few days.All worrying and shit.Next week you are going to be ready to fight again.Trust me. :D

;) Ok.Maybe you will not want to fight again.But dude.This is just silly to worry about this shit.It is nothing.

If he is your Friend worry about makeing up with him and you both will be laughing at this.Because all these girls are nothing.They come and go.One will be along better that can suck a way better dick then the last one.And that is really all that matters when you are 20. B)

Evil Gemini
01-19-2004, 11:30 AM
One thing, he is a dick for hitting you in the back on the head from all places.

Its like the hardest place on your head.

You will be ok but just for your peice of mind, just go to the doctor if ur worried

What you should have done is grab his head and then will ALL you might knee him in the face.

sparsely
01-19-2004, 11:36 AM
there are.....those sort of....times....when the best thing to do is just pause....hold your anger...and look at the big....picture. These pauses are......very.................underrated, and can sometimes save our lives...or at least give us a chance to zip our fly and save the embarassment of having our.....things...openly visible to the.....public. Taking these pauses....while...writing...is a bit more difficult......how do you convey such a thing.......? A series of dots (3 is correct) seperating words.....often called an ellipsis...is generally accepted as....being the text equivalent...of such pauses.
You seem to have mastered the art......or maybe you just think really fucking slow.
Either way, it's goddamn annoying.
thx

have a..............................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................
.................nice.............................................
...........................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................day :D

silent VI
01-19-2004, 12:27 PM
:lol: gangbeat him with like a couple of friends ;) he'll learn his leason quick :01:

Spindulik
01-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 05:48

...but now, i'm worried for my physical status......i hear that there's a lot of vital sh!t behind your head
Holy shit dude! See a doctor NOW!

Do you know what a bruise is? Its dead blood, which can form into a clot and give you stroke, if it reaches your brain. From what I hear, there isn't much reaching to do.

You got a lump there, it is full of something. Brains it ain't. My brother-in-law was hit in the head with a bottle at the age of 17. He's been in a nursing home ever since! Brain-dead for 18 years! All he needed was to get medical attention immediately. But He waited until the next day and it was too late.

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@19 January 2004 - 10:17
I got hit in the head alot over my lifetime.
That explains a lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

:01: Funky Fight!!!! :01:

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 January 2004 - 07:49
:01: Funky Fight!!!! :01:
More like.....

http://www.smileygram.com/images/smiley_big_goofy.gif

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 01:12 PM
:lol: :lol: Oh so you're a fighter like "Come on then, you can't catch me, ner ner na ner ner" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't hit people :unsure: I dare not because I am so powerful :lol:

really :(

Jonno B)

Alucard1475
01-19-2004, 01:17 PM
This thread made me remember my first fight...two hits, one knee, 5 seconds and a guy's fucked up face :devil:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 01:29 PM
Oh you should be so proud :rolleyes:

Trouble is what all you fighters forget, things like Aids are transfered thru blood, you cut your hand, get blood spurt in your mouth etc etc

Bet you never thought of that did you? :rolleyes:

Do what I do, take them by the neck and take em down without hitting them, if they get up again them simply knock them out with a choke :)

Or wait til they breath in deep, as they do punch them hard in the stomach and they will go out like a light :)

No blood, no face, no head!

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 01:31 PM
;) None of us never said we were bad ass.We have just been telling him not to worry.Just a few Bruises he has.No big deal.

Every man gets taken down. :P

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 01:39 PM
I know that :)
Just a commetn like "A guys fucked up face" does&#39;nt sit well with me <_<

Fights happen, usually thru drink, usually avoidable , but as men we seem to have to do this caveman thing :rolleyes:

Personally I don&#39;t, a few weeks ago a guy thought I had a problem, (he was very pissed) and told me to step outside, so I just said ok, you go I&#39;ll be out in a minute, the dosey twat sat out there for 20 mins before coming back in :rolleyes:
He was all big and hard............til I stood up, he was only about 5&#39;8" :lol:
He done the "Well I guess you learnt your lesson, I don&#39;t wanna hurt you" :rolleyes:
I just thanked him and sat down........most of the pub then took the piss outta him :lol:
I don&#39;t know why but for some reason I&#39;m known around here as some sort of hard man, I have no idea why cos I don&#39;t fight :unsure:
But it&#39;s handy when someone starts and their mate pulls them away saying "don&#39;t argue with him" :)
Suits me :) :lol:

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 01:46 PM
;) Ohhh man.I have not been in a Fight with somebody in a long time.Like I said on another Thread, I had to slow that down.Was tired of it.Why I do not go to Big Clubs anymore.

I do not want to die from a Gun Shot or a knife in the back.Want to die doing something I really enjoy.

Still get in Fights with my Brother over stupid shit every now and then.But that is siblings.And if Brothers do not duke it out every now and then, they just do not Love each other. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Last proper fight I was in was with Baz :rolleyes:
We were pissed and argued over where to eat our kebabs :rolleyes:
On the bench or at home, so eventually we thru them at each other and proceeded to beat the crap out of each other :ph34r:
He has a tendancy to punch on the top of the head :ph34r: that really hurts :blink:
Then when we were both bleeding well we kinda said, this is stupid........we ain&#39;t even got our kebabs now :( :lol: :lol:

See, drink :rolleyes:

But you&#39;re right FC, too many people willing to use a bottle or something :(

Queensbury Rules&#33;&#33; :D

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@19 January 2004 - 08:51
Last proper fight I was in was with Baz :rolleyes:
We were pissed and argued over where to eat our kebabs :rolleyes:
On the bench or at home, so eventually we thru them at each other and proceeded to beat the crap out of each other :ph34r:
He has a tendancy to punch on the top of the head :ph34r:&nbsp; that really hurts :blink:
Then when we were both bleeding well we kinda said, this is stupid........we ain&#39;t even got our kebabs now :(&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:

Thats what Brothers / good Friends do man.You fight over the last cheeseburger.Or because he did not hit the ball in right when playing billiards.Yet if it is somebody else..."go ahead and eat up"...or "its cool go ahead and shoot".

But no.Ifs it your Brother."Fuck you bitch.....thats my bit of Milk left in the jug&#33;"

JONNO_CELEBS
01-19-2004, 02:09 PM
:rolleyes: True :lol:

Daft really tho :rolleyes:

Me and Baz have fought for some really stupid reasons, things as simple as what to drink :rolleyes:

Oh well, all good fun :blink:
But he&#39;s bigger than me :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 06:12 PM
okay i just woke up, just to check, i&#39;ll head out later and see whats up........still feel the fat bruise, a little bit in stiffness in the neck area.....but i&#39;ll see what happens......and yeah.....haha....it would&#39;ve been nice if i knew about that stuff while i was reading all the replies before the fight.....he initially got me down in a headlock to the floor which i couldn&#39;t figure out how to get out.....and it took up a lot of my energy trying, so by the time i was able to get out of it, i was kinda staggering around.....i guess i&#39;m out of shape.....i need to work out more and get STRONGER&#33;&#33;&#33;

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 13:12
i guess i&#39;m out of shape.....i need to work out more and get STRONGER&#33;&#33;&#33;
:D Ohhhh do not worry about that.Just Drink lots of Beer.....it helps. :D

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 09:02 PM
really? well......i was going to hold off on this shit, but they want me to go in for "urgent care" or some shit....i don&#39;t know....it&#39;s goign to take out 20+ bucks out of my pocket, they better help me out somehow that&#39;s 20+ bucks worth&#33;&#33;

evildon
01-19-2004, 10:14 PM
you havent complined of dizzeness or blurred vision..ringing in the ears..you can have a friend shine a small penlight(NOT LASER_POINTER) in your eyes to see if your pupils react...also test your balance..basically do the stupid human drunk walk tests....

If any of these things apply SEE a DOCTOR&#33;

It would be wurth the 20 dollars to go ahead and get checked tho

and just dont talk to the violent one..dont escalte it..it will never end..just drop it and move on with your life...

ED

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Well I&#39;m a little lazy today so I didn&#39;t go to read all the topic.

Either way, here&#39;s my opinion (very much based on experience).

I was suspended 3 times from school because of fighting (and that is the school limit.... I had to be reaaaaaaaaaaaal nice so that I didn&#39;t get expelled). Don&#39;t take that as if I&#39;ve only fought 3 times. I fought more than 20 times when I was in school.

However, it&#39;s really dumb. Don&#39;t do it. If someone tries to go through your limit, just walk away. :)

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 11:11 PM
FUCK< YOUR FUCKIN RIGHT&#33;&#33;&#33; are you a doctor or something........i JUST FUCKIN WASTED 20 BUCKS IN URGENT CARE HOPING THAT THEY&#39;D SCAN ME AND TEST OUT SHIT , BUT INSTEAD, THE DOCTOR COMES IN AND JUST DOES TESTS ON ME LIKE WHAT YOU DESCRIBED&#33;&#33; like the laser in the eye, moving it around, then testing the strength of my joints, checking through my ear, making me walk back and forth, and she concluded that i may have had a concussion (i don&#39;t even know what the fuck that means) and that since she didn&#39;t find that i was "bleeding" inside, then to just take some sheet with directions at home, apply ice, and if i continue to have headaches or problems then go to er.....FUCK&#33;&#33; so all that wasted time driving there, paying FUCKIN 20 BUCKS&#33;&#33;&#33; (now i only have 7 in my wallet :( ) , all that, just for a little chit chat and drive home empty handed......with nothing much accomplished........bullshit, i&#39;m going to go see another doctor tomorrow, i told her and she even felt the big ass bruises, one near my temple and shit....i dont&#39; know, maybe i&#39;m getting paranoid, it&#39;s just, that you know, it&#39;s your fuckin head, one of the most sensitive parts of your body.......and i wanted them to do something about it rather than just talk... but oh well.....that&#39;s WHY I HATE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL&#33;&#33; every time i go there, they don&#39;t fuckin help out, they just make me waste my money and sent me home after like 5 minutes of talking with them......that&#39;s fuckin bullshit, they&#39;re BEING STINGY TO USE THE STUFF THAT THEY HAVE IN THE HOSPITAL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and yeah, i was thinking about walking away (like what i usually do, cuz i&#39;m a peaceful type of guy) but man, everytime i did that in the past, things just got worse, people looked down on me, called me a pussy, chicken, and all that.......people who used to be "neutral" started to start shit and looked down on me too......so yeah.....i don&#39;t know where you live, but where i live, it&#39;s not taken that easily....

so now what do i do?

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:15 PM
Do what the doctor said and you&#39;ll be fine. It probably hurts because it could be a bad wound. However if you had a concussion I don&#39;t think you would be here ;)

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 11:39 PM
well...why the fuck did she call it that then.....fuck, i can&#39;t even eat right....every time i bit down hard, it stings and triggers that fuckin shit in the back of my ear........fuck......&#33;&#33; if i end up getting some kind of mental shit from this........MAN, i&#39;m goign to get a REMATCH&#33;&#33;&#33; and this time.i won&#39;t be fuckin nice anymore.......i&#39;m going to FIGHT BACK&#33;&#33;&#33;.....i don&#39;t give a fuck no more.......that fool, man, i was trying to be nice, and this is what happens....i freak out about getting brain damage or some shit fucked up in my head, can&#39;t even move my neck that well now, it&#39;s hella tensed up in the back and sides.....fuckin bitch......

and what the fuck is a concussion anyways?

Benno
01-19-2004, 11:45 PM
What did you expect? Did you want a computer assisted tomography of your head? ;)

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 16:39
well...why the fuck did she call it that then.....fuck, i can&#39;t even eat right....every time i bit down hard, it stings and triggers that fuckin shit in the back of my ear........fuck......&#33;&#33; if i end up getting some kind of mental shit from this........MAN, i&#39;m goign to get a REMATCH&#33;&#33;&#33; and this time.i won&#39;t be fuckin nice anymore.......i&#39;m going to FIGHT BACK&#33;&#33;&#33;.....i don&#39;t give a fuck no more.......that fool, man, i was trying to be nice, and this is what happens....i freak out about getting brain damage or some shit fucked up in my head, can&#39;t even move my neck that well now, it&#39;s hella tensed up in the back and sides.....fuckin bitch......

and what the fuck is a concussion anyways?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=concussion

mikenmike0001
01-19-2004, 11:51 PM
well..i thought i could get an x-ray or some type of scan, but they wouldn&#39;t let me have it, they said that it wasn&#39;t "bad" enough......BULLSHIT&#33;&#33;

"con·cus·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kn-kshn)
n.
A violent jarring; a shock. See Synonyms at collision.
An injury to an organ, especially the brain, produced by a violent blow and followed by a temporary or prolonged loss of function.
"

fuck&#33;&#33;&#33; THAT&#39;S CRAZY
&#33;&#33;

INJURY TO THE BRAIN?

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Read the latter - Temporary or prolonged loss of function.

As I said, if you really had a concussion, you probably wouldn&#39;t be here ;)

Just get over it. The pain won&#39;t just go away, so just take it in and don&#39;t worry about it :)

Benno
01-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Calm down :rolleyes:
I think everybody in here had allready a concussion once it is not always serious
And oh well I suppose it is not bad enough, think about it the doctor deals with this shit all the time, she most likely know it a bit better then you do ;)

silent VI
01-19-2004, 11:56 PM
no get your revenge gangbeat him teach him a leason go one a date with his mom or sister or his girl :lol: :lol: :lol: he who laughs last laughs somthing

hobbes
01-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Mike, just relax. You have a superficial bruise, nothing to worry about. After the excitement of the fight wears off you will notice pain in your neck muscles and your jaw will probably be sore. This may last a week or more.

You did not lose conciousness, you are not vomiting, your physical exam showed that your motor skills were intact.

The doctor was very kind to your wallet. She seems to have done a rather thorough physical exam and found no problem, sparing you the cost of a head scan (&#036;300 minimum).

She gave you what you needed, reassurance.

Now you have to deal with your anger over the outcome of the fight.

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 12:05 AM
Last fight i had was with my dad.

I dont remember any of it but my bro inlaw said i hit him good a few times :rolleyes:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 12:26 AM
;) I just do not understand.You are 20 and your first fight?Did you not go to Public Schools growing up?

Not saying the Schools I went to were all bad ass.But come on.How did you last this long without ever getting in a Fight?

If not from School then somebody in the Neighborhood.I mean that is Life.Where did you grow up on a fucking Farm?Just you and a few Sheep.

Sorry.Just got in and reading back over this Thread.This is why it is Life.If you would of got in a few Fights as a kid this would be no big deal.

And as a Young man you are not prepared.If I ever have a kid I will find somebody elses kid and they are haveing it out.At least around the age of 10.

Benno
01-20-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 00:26
;) I just do not understand.You are 20 and your first fight?Did you not go to Public Schools growing up?

Not saying the Schools I went to were all bad ass.But come on.How did you last this long without ever getting in a Fight?

If not from School then somebody in the Neighborhood.I mean that is Life.Where did you grow up on a fucking Farm?Just you and a few Sheep.
You sure sheep dont fight? :unsure:

DWk
01-20-2004, 12:31 AM
You are 20?&#33; :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 12:46 AM
yeah..what&#39;s wrong with being 20?&#33;?&#33; like i said, i&#39;m a "peaceful" type of guy....i don&#39;t start shit with people for no fuckin reason, like this dumbass did.......and you know, fighting as kids is different as fighting as adults, man, things get more rough and hard pounding when you fight as older men......this wasn&#39;t no fuckin slapping the face, clawwing, yanking on each others t-shirt type of thing......and yeah, the doctor told me it was a concussion, does that mean that she lied?

and well.......i would prefer a scan, it would cost i don&#39;t know how much depending on my co-payment plan, i don&#39;t know if they would charge or not.....emergency room would be 100 bucks.....but yeah.....shit, as least if i had that, i&#39;d be more relaxed right now......rather than thinking about it like every fuckin minute that passes by now

hobbes
01-20-2004, 01:15 AM
Mike, a concussion cannot be seen by CT scan or even MRI. If you have a "bruise" on your brain (contusion) it will heal just fine.

Long term problems come from repetitive concussions, and based on what you have posted I think your didn&#39;t even have that. She just wanted to give a "diagnosis" and offer her reassurance. People like a "name" for what they have, rather than uncertainty.

Earlier, Spindulik posted a rather terrifying personal story. The person involved must have had his skull fractured by the bottle. The fractured bone nicked a blood vessel and bleeding occured. Had this happened to you, you would be unable to talk or move and you certainly wouln&#39;t be posting here.

There is a slower type of bleed, but if you are not having severe headaches not relieved by aspirin or muscle relaxants, cannot think straight, have difficulty speaking or walking, just tell you doc this and you will get CT scanned pronto.

It seems to me that your ego got hit harder than your physical body.

DWk
01-20-2004, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 17:46
yeah..what&#39;s wrong with being 20?&#33;?&#33; like i said, i&#39;m a "peaceful" type of guy....i don&#39;t start shit with people for no fuckin reason, like this dumbass did.......and you know, fighting as kids is different as fighting as adults, man, things get more rough and hard pounding when you fight as older men......this wasn&#39;t no fuckin slapping the face, clawwing, yanking on each others t-shirt type of thing......and yeah, the doctor told me it was a concussion, does that mean that she lied?

and well.......i would prefer a scan, it would cost i don&#39;t know how much depending on my co-payment plan, i don&#39;t know if they would charge or not.....emergency room would be 100 bucks.....but yeah.....shit, as least if i had that, i&#39;d be more relaxed right now......rather than thinking about it like every fuckin minute that passes by now
I never said anything wrong about being 20. However you should be old enough to understand to get away from fights ;)

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 01:27 AM
like how so? how do i get out of one wihout looking look and frowned upon or looking like a wuss or a pussy so that more and more people start shit with me, cuz they know i won&#39;t do anything back....

oh wait, how stupid of me, i kept saying before to the doctors and stuff that i don&#39;t have headaches, but those bruises are fucking hurting my head and causing me pain......so of course, i&#39;d have headaches..........MAN&#33;&#33;&#33; what the fuck....i must be stupid or something...... "headaches" .......duh.......

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 01:27
like how so? how do i get out of one wihout looking look and frowned upon or looking like a wuss or a pussy so that more and more people start shit with me, cuz they know i won&#39;t do anything back....
you need to learn from Dr. Martin Luther King that fighting or violence is not the way to resolve things. You need to wake up and learn to be a bigger man than the other man and quit worrying what others going to say about you because when you die(not saying its going to happen but everybody going to die at some time in life) its all on you . ;)

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 01:32 AM
Just a Q mike, when he had you in a headlock was it while standing ? or on the floor ?

If it was while standing, you could have picked him up and slammed his back on your knee and if it was on the ground, you could have ummmm.....

shit i dont know about on the fround :huh: :P

DWk
01-20-2004, 01:37 AM
What about being called a wuss? Grow up man&#33; <_<

hobbes
01-20-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:27

oh wait, how stupid of me, i kept saying before to the doctors and stuff that i don&#39;t have headaches, but those bruises are fucking hurting my head and causing me pain......so of course, i&#39;d have headaches..........MAN&#33;&#33;&#33; what the fuck....i must be stupid or something...... "headaches" .......duh.......
If you can&#39;t tell the difference between muscle soreness and a headache which makes coherent thought impossible, then you are in a pickle.

Headache is a common mans term referring to "brain pain", pain outside of the skull is not what we mean we talk about headaches.

Sorry to have tried to help you with your concerns.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 01:45 AM
man, it&#39;s like that around here, i live in a ghetto area, where that&#39;s how it&#39;s thought like.......

and yeah, i had a headlock to the floor and his whole body weight was on top of me........kinda was in an awkward position, so i couldn&#39;t really do anything , tried to get from my knees up but that wasn&#39;t working.....

but yeah.....actually now that i think about it, i did, and do have headaches....i just .........what the fuck......if you have HEAD INJURIES , then fuckin, as long as the bruise and shit is still there, ISNT" THAT CONSIDERED A "HEAD-ACHE"?&#33;??&#33;?&#33; :angry:

shit, maybe i could&#39;ve had that ctr scan after all.....

DWk
01-20-2004, 01:47 AM
Doesn&#39;t matter. Do you think it&#39;s easy here? Once you do it, you feel better for avoiding BS people like that "friend".

Once you relate to the right people, there won&#39;t be a need for fighting.

Fighting is for self-defense, just that.

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 01:45
man, it&#39;s like that around here, i live in a ghetto area, where that&#39;s how it&#39;s thought like.......

and yeah, i had a headlock to the floor and his whole body weight was on top of me........kinda was in an awkward position, so i couldn&#39;t really do anything , tried to get from my knees up but that wasn&#39;t working.....

but yeah.....actually now that i think about it, i did, and do have headaches....i just .........what the fuck......if you have HEAD INJURIES , then fuckin, as long as the bruise and shit is still there, ISNT" THAT CONSIDERED A "HEAD-ACHE"?&#33;??&#33;?&#33; :angry:
it on you then , the choice is yours, i lived in a ghetto hood before and now i live in the suburbs and it still the same as anywhere else so the ghetto aint an excuse because suburbs have fights but the ghetto have to more fights i suggest quit surrrouning yourself with people that you dont get along with.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@19 January 2004 - 17:44

If you can&#39;t tell the difference between muscle soreness and a headache which makes coherent thought impossible, then you are in a pickle.&nbsp;

Headache is a common mans term referring to "brain pain", pain outside of the skull is not what we mean we talk about headaches.

Sorry to have tried to help you with your concerns.
oh okay, i didn&#39;t know that......but wait, from outside of your brain, what muscle do you have around your head area to be getting sore? i mean, i&#39;m like feeling around my head right now and i don&#39;t fell anything squishy that&#39;s considered muscle...but yeah, i might just be acting dumb right now....i don&#39;t know.......can&#39;t really think straight...i guess.....

hobbes
01-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:45

shit, maybe i could&#39;ve had that ctr scan after all.....
Do you not have a huge bony structure called a "skull"? A bruise is a superficial problem in the muscles and skin outside the skull.

If you have no skull or you have brain matter in your cheek or jaw, you are in some serious trouble.

edit: There are many muscles around your skull. Put your finger to your temple and bite down. Feel that muscle flex. It is called the temporalis muscle. When you chew your food your jaw is moved by the masseter muscle. http://www.microsurgeon.org/skull_mastication.jpg

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:01 AM
;) Man mike.If you lived in such a ghetto area like you say you would be used to a few bruises on your head.

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:01
;) Man mike.If you lived in such a ghetto area like you say you would be used to a few bruises on your head.
extactly

you are 20 years old and this is your first fight and you live in the ghetto . come on now, what does this tell you?

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:06 AM
well i do live in a hella ghetto area(it&#39;s like a rich area but the people living here act ghetto, wanna be thugs and racers), but i was used to following the "walk away" thing and avoided it all for a long time, and yeah, it&#39;s made me look bad to some people........but i dont&#39; care.....

but yeah....oh yeah, speaking of the temple area, i did get a few shots right above that area, and how that i feel it, the pains around that spot, does the skull cover around your whole head *except* for that spot??? cuz why do i hear that that&#39;s like a deadly spot for people or something......it&#39;s like a death spot or something?

but yeah.....with all of this, i&#39;d like to thank you people for the support, too bad you guys didn&#39;t live in my area to cheer me on stuff.....

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 21:06
well i do live in a hella ghetto area(it&#39;s like a rich area but the people living here act ghetto, wanna be thugs and racers),
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats it guys.Its time for the whigger Pictures to come out.We are HI-Jacking this Thread&#33;

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+20 January 2004 - 02:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 20 January 2004 - 02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 21:06
well i do live in a hella ghetto area(it&#39;s like a rich area but the people living here act ghetto, wanna be thugs and racers),

Thats it guys.Its time for the whigger Pictures to come out.We are HI-Jacking this Thread&#33;

:lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
what does that suppose to mean?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+19 January 2004 - 21:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 19 January 2004 - 21:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:09
<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 21:06

what does that suppose to mean? [/b][/quote]
:P Ohhh you are about to find out. :P

hobbes
01-20-2004, 02:16 AM
At birth the skull does contain a few "soft spots", this allows the skull to adjust to that difficult passage out the birth canal.

You can feel this easily just above the forehead of a newborn and it feels like a ripe peach.

All the soft spots become solid bone by the first year and so at 20, you have a solid plate of bone.

The "temple" (that place you tap to indicate that you are thinking) is considered the area to attack as the bone is thinnest at that point. But if your bone were fractured you would easily feel the depression. And that is exactly what the doctor was looking for.

hobbes
01-20-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance+20 January 2004 - 03:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZeroTolerance @ 20 January 2004 - 03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:09
<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 21:06

what does that suppose to mean? [/b][/quote]
He means "Infamous Albo" and his ilk.

DWk
01-20-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 19:06
well i do live in a hella ghetto area(it&#39;s like a rich area but the people living here act ghetto, wanna be thugs and racers), but i was used to following the "walk away" thing and avoided it all for a long time, and yeah, it&#39;s made me look bad to some people........but i dont&#39; care.....

but yeah....oh yeah, speaking of the temple area, i did get a few shots right above that area, and how that i feel it, the pains around that spot, does the skull cover around your whole head *except* for that spot??? cuz why do i hear that that&#39;s like a deadly spot for people or something......it&#39;s like a death spot or something?

but yeah.....with all of this, i&#39;d like to thank you people for the support, too bad you guys didn&#39;t live in my area to cheer me on stuff.....
If I lived where you did.... I&#39;d probably just stand in front of your "friend" and tell him to back off. You know what I mean? ;)

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:18 AM
oh.....the thinniest eh? hm.......usually if bones were to get cracked, would it heal or repair itself or are you pretty much screwed? also, so that mushy thing that i feel in that temple area is just muscle and not some kind of nerve shit connected directly to my brain?

and like i said, my "friend" is one cocky ass motherfucker...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:20 AM
http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/dumbasses1.jpg

:D This is mikes Friends hanging around his Hood.Will be back with more of his "People". :D

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:20
http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling/dumbasses1.jpg

:D This is mikes Friends hanging around his Hood.Will be back with more of his "People". :D
hmmmm. is that his actually friends? ..............them some real gangsta though. mike i suggest you leave them alone and find some more friends ;)

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:25 AM
what the heck.....hahah....... :lol:

hobbes
01-20-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 03:18
oh.....the thinniest eh? hm.......usually if bones were to get cracked, would it heal or repair itself or are you pretty much screwed? also, so that mushy thing that i feel in that temple area is just muscle and not some kind of nerve shit connected directly to my brain?

The bone would heal.

The mushy feeling is just like flexing your bicep, just smaller muscle.

Have you ever hit your "funny bone"? You know that shot of pain that shoots down your arm from your elbow to your hand. Your forearm goes numb and you shake it until it returns to normal. That is what hitting a nerve feels like.

"Funny bone" is kind of misleading. When you hit it, you are compressing a large nerve against the bone. This compression causes that shooting pain.

No nerves exit in the temple. Nerves to the face come out of very tiny openings in very thick portions of your skull.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:31 AM
;) Let me guess.All the kids in your Rich Hood wear FUBU?

DWk
01-20-2004, 02:33 AM
h3y j0o d0n7 b3773r fl4m3 on f0ob0o - f0ob0o 1z l337, j0o z33? d0n7 m3ss w17 us p|_|n|<

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:34 AM
http://hem.passagen.se/sir166/weedtrot111.gif

This is what they use to do in Mikes Hood. :D

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:34 AM
no.....not really.......well....anyways, in the fight, i had a lot of blows to the back of my head, and i was talking about this in another forum and here&#39;s what he said,

"As for the hits ya got on the back of the head hmmmm it seems like your opponent is either cheap (like ya said), wanted to knock you out quickly (getting hit in the madulablawaddaya call it? can take you out instantly if hit in the right spot), or he really wanted to kill ya and cause some permanent damage "

you can die from getting hit in the back? what permanent damage is he talking about? :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:38 AM
http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/ghetto2.jpg

:D Have to wear the right Gear in Mikes Hood. :D

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:38
http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/ghetto2.jpg

:D Have to wear the right Gear in Mikes Hood. :D
lol :lol: needs protected armor and a helment

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by ZeroTolerance@19 January 2004 - 21:45
lol :lol:&nbsp; needs protected armor and a helment
http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/crazy.jpg

:D You do not need a helmet or armour in Mikes Hood when you can shoot a Gun holding it like this. :rolleyes:

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:50 AM
and also, i went to the doctor, but i didn&#39;t know what to say, cuz i was afraid that they wouldn&#39;t offer to help or would bust me or something if i told them that i got the head injuries from a fight, so i told them that i tumbled down a rocky hill.....do you guys think that it matters or not if i told them i was in a fight? or would they even want to help me out?

damn it...haha......quit making me laugh....haha.....it&#39;s hurting....haha... :P :rolleyes:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 21:50
and also, i went to the doctor, but i didn&#39;t know what to say, cuz i was afraid that they wouldn&#39;t offer to help or would bust me or something if i told them that i got the head injuries from a fight, so i told them that i tumbled down a rocky hill.....do you guys think that it matters or not if i told them i was in a fight? or would they even want to help me out?
;) You are fucking funny.Go back to Daddy and have him look at you kid.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 02:54 AM
:unsure: well....i don&#39;t want to become one of those people who get like all cocky over this shit now and then some shit happens to them later because of it and it&#39;s too late to fix you know what i mean?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 02:56 AM
;) Get cocky over what?All you are doing is being a little Bitch.

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 02:56
;) Get cocky over what?All you are doing is being a little Bitch.
thats not a nice thing to say to someone who just got there azz whooped ;)

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:00 AM
hey what the fuck.&#33;&#33; alright...so maybe i&#39;m overthinking about this shit too much......
shesh man, thanks for the motivation....ahhhhhh fuck it&#33;

hobbes
01-20-2004, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 03:34
no.....not really.......well....anyways, in the fight, i had a lot of blows to the back of my head, and i was talking about this in another forum and here&#39;s what he said,

"As for the hits ya got on the back of the head hmmmm it seems like your opponent is either cheap (like ya said), wanted to knock you out quickly (getting hit in the madulablawaddaya call it? can take you out instantly if hit in the right spot), or he really wanted to kill ya and cause some permanent damage "

you can die from getting hit in the back? what permanent damage is he talking about? :(
If you hit someone on the back of the head it could force the skull against the brainstem and cause someone to stop breathing. That is why it is illegal in boxing.

It either works or it doesn&#39;t, no long term consequence.

Sounds to me like some retard has got you scared for no reason.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:02 AM
i&#39;d say that it was more of a draw....man, that fool did get cocky though....even though he knew i wasn&#39;t really doing much...just talked to a friend.....and he told me that he was hella talking shit yesterday and bragging about it, saying that he embarassed me in front of my friends, that little fucker......

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 03:00
hey what the fuck.&#33;&#33; alright...so maybe i&#39;m overthinking about this shit too much......
shesh man, thanks for the motivation....ahhhhhh fuck it&#33;
did he hit you that hard to overthink? :lol: :lol: :lol:

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by hobbes@19 January 2004 - 19:01

If you hit someone on the back of the head it could force the skull against the brainstem and cause someone to stop breathing.&nbsp; That is why it is illegal in boxing.

oh really? so it&#39;s like an all or nothing type thing? where in the back of your head in particular is this true? or where else should i be aware of behind my head, cuz i know that&#39;s where all your shits connected from the back, but fuck, i forgot to protect the back of my head while fighting, i must have gotten direct hits like 15 times in the back of my head......

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 03:09 AM
<_< Man this mike guy done fucked up by saying.....

"well i do live in a hella ghetto area(it&#39;s like a rich area but the people living here act ghetto, wanna be thugs and racers),".

But alot of you probably think the same way as he does.You listen to your Rap thinking that makes you a bad ass and you are from the Hood.While your Family sends you off to college.

Fucking Pussy.All he is.Probably just another Rich White Boy.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:10 AM
who me? i&#39;m not white? and why the fuck are you all of a sudden hating now huh?

hobbes
01-20-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001+20 January 2004 - 04:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mikenmike0001 &#064; 20 January 2004 - 04:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@19 January 2004 - 19:01

If you hit someone on the back of the head it could force the skull against the brainstem and cause someone to stop breathing. That is why it is illegal in boxing.

oh really? so it&#39;s like an all or nothing type thing? where in the back of your head in particular is this true? or where else should i be aware of behind my head, cuz i know that&#39;s where all your shits connected from the back, but fuck, i forgot to protect the back of my head while fighting, i must have gotten direct hits like 15 times in the back of my head......[/b][/quote]
All or nothing, no worries.

To find the spot, run your hand over the middle of your head until you feel a small bump in the back. Just below this spot would be where the brainstem leaves the skull.

Hit that squarely and your opponent goes "nighty night".

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:18 AM
you mean......knocked out.....or dead?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 03:19 AM
Whats going to happen when somebody stabs him?Or cracks his head open?Look how he is acting over a few bruises.

I have to ask.Do you have a Father mike?

DWk
01-20-2004, 03:20 AM
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/shutup-trad1.jpg

Thx for that FC ;)

edit - OMG FC u edited it out :angry: puss :angry: :frusty:

hobbes
01-20-2004, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 04:18
you mean......knocked out.....or dead?
99% of the time knocked out, 1% dead.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by DWk@19 January 2004 - 22:20
edit - OMG FC u edited it out :angry: puss :angry: :frusty:
;) Yes I did.I am not going to get nothing started between me and another member.That is how it starts.

Just went threw it with somebody on here last week.This Thread is getting silly.

wolverine_x
01-20-2004, 03:24 AM
=mikenmike0001,20 January 2004 - 02:04]but fuck, i forgot to protect the back of my head while fighting, i must have gotten direct hits like 15 times in the back of my head......
it helps to face the right way i&#39;d imagine.

http://imageshack.us/files/facetherightwaysilly.jpg

junkyardking
01-20-2004, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:50
i told them that i got the head injuries from a fight, so i told them that i tumbled down a rocky hill.....do you guys think that it matters or not if i told them i was in a fight?

I&#39;m sure the doctor belived you..... :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 03:31 AM
;) Ok.I am done with this Thread.Mike knows how I fell about it and so do the rest.

Even though I really want to Post up some more wigger Pictures.But that is just immature.Maybe in another Thread later when I am drunk. :blink:

hobbes
01-20-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking+20 January 2004 - 04:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junkyardking @ 20 January 2004 - 04:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:50
i told them that i got the head injuries from a fight, so i told them that i tumbled down a rocky hill.....do you guys think that it matters or not if i told them i was in a fight?

I&#39;m sure the doctor belived you..... :lol: [/b][/quote]
Exactly, JYK.

Doctors understand certain patterns of injury. Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.

If you threaten to kill someone, this will change.

hobbes
01-20-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 January 2004 - 04:31
;) Ok.I am done with this Thread.Mike knows how I fell about it and so do the rest.

Even though I really want to Post up some more wigger Pictures.But that is just immature.Maybe in another Thread later when I am drunk. :blink:
drunk "er", I think. ;)

wolverine_x
01-20-2004, 03:44 AM
i&#39;m surprised this mike guy even leaves the house at all if he is this paranoid.

stress has a better chance of killing him than this head injury does.

as fragile as the human brain is, it can actually be the subject of great trauma and pull through ok. your body is pretty smart. although you can get real unlucky and sometimes even a glancing blow is enough to cause irreversible damage if the wrong section is hit.

edit- obviously my healing powers are extraordinary compared to you normal folks.

imnotanaddict
01-20-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by hobbes+20 January 2004 - 03:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 20 January 2004 - 03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by junkyardking@20 January 2004 - 04:26
<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:50

Exactly, JYK.

Doctors understand certain patterns of injury. Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.

If you threaten to kill someone, this will change.[/b][/quote]

Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.

WRONG

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 03:55 AM
okay, well i guess thanks while it lasted, although, if you get bugged by it, then fine then don&#39;t post, but don&#39;t be hating, shit.......haha.....well.damn ....what the fuck does this mean now, i just looked in the mirror and i have like a red dot in my right eye that&#39;s just beside my pupil......the hell......i&#39;ve never seen that shit before......i wasn&#39;t even hit in the eye, how the fuck did that happen......

and yeah i know, i&#39;m probably getting too paranoid......but i can&#39;t help it, it was my first fight...and plus, 9 minutes of bashing must have done something....shit, this wasn&#39;t like one of those stupid little fights that you see at school where it gets set up and then they swing like crazy for like 5-10 seconds before like the campus people come in and jump onto the fuckers.....ending the so-called fight.....there was none of that......so maybe i do have something to be worried about,......i couldn&#39;t have lasted that long and be totally "clean"

hobbes
01-20-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by imnotanaddict+20 January 2004 - 04:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (imnotanaddict &#064; 20 January 2004 - 04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by hobbes@20 January 2004 - 03:32

Originally posted by junkyardking@20 January 2004 - 04:26
<!--QuoteBegin-mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 02:50

Exactly, JYK.

If you threaten to kill someone, this will change.

Best to tell them the truth, they will not turn you over to the police, even if you have killed someone because of doctor/patient confidentiality.

WRONG [/b][/quote]
No, exactly right, do you have any information to the contrary.

The integrity of the medical profession is based upon doctor/patient confidentiality.

ZeroTolerance
01-20-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 03:55
okay, well i guess thanks while it lasted, although, if you get bugged by it, then fine then don&#39;t post, but don&#39;t be hating, shit.......haha.....well.damn ....what the fuck does this mean now, i just looked in the mirror and i have like a red dot in my right eye that&#39;s just beside my pupil......the hell......i&#39;ve never seen that shit before......i wasn&#39;t even hit in the eye, how the fuck did that happen......
man to tell you the truth just get off the fuking computer and see a fucking doctor and not a computer techican. :D :D

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 04:07 AM
damn it, you guys got me all hooked into talking about this.... :P i can&#39;t help it...

wolverine_x
01-20-2004, 04:08 AM
if you are genuinely injured and are still worried, then go see the doctor (again?). I hope everything is ok, and if all this is true i wish no harm on you.

but the longer this thread goes on, the more this picture sums up my sentiments.

http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-0f/bs.jpg

hobbes
01-20-2004, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 05:07
damn it, you guys got me all hooked into talking about this.... :P i can&#39;t help it...
Just understand that imnoaddict is a total idiot, he is talking shit.

You should always tell you doctor what actually happened.

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 04:17 AM
okay thanks guys....cool.....this was cool to talk about......man, after getting all this bullshit, i&#39;m going to see the doctor again on wednesday and if something does come up, like i actually got something fucked up inside of me that&#39;s permanent....whether it&#39;s my vision or something like "you might not be able to do......(so and so) again......." ......and i&#39;m going to go get a rematch with that fucker, and THIS TIME.......I"M NOT GOING TO BE FORGIVING and feel sorry about him..............&#33;&#33; fuck all that&#33;

evildon
01-20-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 04:17
okay thanks guys....cool.....this was cool to talk about......man, after getting all this bullshit, i&#39;m going to see the doctor again on wednesday and if something does come up, like i actually got something fucked up inside of me that&#39;s permanent....whether it&#39;s my vision or something like "you might not be able to do......(so and so) again......." ......and i&#39;m going to go get a rematch with that fucker, and THIS TIME.......I"M NOT GOING TO BE FORGIVING and feel sorry about him..............&#33;&#33; fuck all that&#33;
Not a doctor..jus get hurt alot..

see the injury thread..

U mention it stings whn you bite...?
Id get an x-ray of your jaw..more then likely you could have hairline crack which they wont do anyting about btw...except maybe giive u some good drugs...

imported_computerfreak76
01-20-2004, 07:16 AM
9 times out of 10 i will avoid a fight by all means possible, but if a guy really wants to fight ill get up take my shirt off start flexing a bit and ill get this psycho, pissed off mean look and ask the guy in the meanest tone i can if he really wants to fuck with me, then i tell him to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

i dont go to the bar like i used too, but that shit worked so much its funny&#33;

chalice
01-20-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@20 January 2004 - 04:17
That&#39;s ma boy&#33; Give yourself a week and about five sessions on a punchbag.

That twat&#39;ll be counting his teeth by the end of it.

BTW, start a new thread for the rematch, Rocky. :)

DreamWeaver
01-20-2004, 09:29 AM
woa .... jeepers

nanotek
01-20-2004, 10:07 AM
this thread is probably the reason i will send my son to kickboxing or something similar as soon as he turns 5 years old ( thats the age they allow kids to join ) so that when he gets into a fight , afterwards he wont whin around alot over nothing <_<

i myself did some kickboxing for 2 years and i used to take it on with the instructor full contact ( armed only with a mouthguard and boxing gloves ) . i got some serious head knocks which afterwards made me feel high a couple of times but they did not leave anything serious behind so grow up and beat the shit out of the guy :P

imported_computerfreak76
01-20-2004, 11:12 AM
damn guys dont you be sending this kid back out to fight&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
if he is gonna cry over a little ass whipping like he got, how do you think he&#39;d act if he really got the shit beat out of him.

my opinion mike is a hypochondriac, he fart differently than normal and he thinks something is wrong.

all this crying your doing mike makes you look even more like a pussy.

buck up, grow some balls and BE A MAN&#33;

Pitbul
01-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@19 January 2004 - 02:48
okay, just came back.......pissed me off cuz it was one of my former friends........i didn&#39;t really want to fight, but i had to step up , u know.......as a manly thing......AND HE CHALLENGED ME......but by the time i got there, i had like no fighting left in me.....sure i fought......but it was more defensive with me than anything else........3 rounds.....3 minutes..........but yeah......came back with a fat bruise behind my ear (cheap ass bastard punched me a lot behind my head) and a little pain in my right temple........i think i got him a little blood from his mouth though....it was so stupid though....i didn&#39;t really punch him hard.....merely pushed him back, and that&#39;s what happened.......wierd......and i must have gotten punched like 30 times....was still standing though......i guess i can take punches.........

but now, i&#39;m worried for my physical status......i hear that there&#39;s a lot of vital sh&#33;t behind your head, and since i got a fat bruise there, could i have injured something critical without knowing? i notice it kinda hurts when i move my jaw......uh.....and the temple thing, i know that&#39;s not good......should i go see a doctor about this or are these like simple injuries that will go away?
im gonna tell you what my dad told me when i was 14 and Broke My Wrist, and the other time when i factured my hip and has a concussion

"Walk It Off" :smilie4:

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 05:34 PM
well.....i just woke up.....i guess i&#39;ve been asking too many questions in detail that&#39;s making me feel weak, but yeah......after i heal, i&#39;ll definitely get back in shape and see if i get angry enough to get another match against this "former friend" of mine, but it&#39;s just that.....i just feel bad.......that dumbass is going through a lot of emotional drama in his life.......but then again, i can&#39;t just let him get hella free shots to my head like what happened on saturday for no fuckin reason......making me all paranoid about my physical status and all that........but yeah......i&#39;ll see what happens......and if i do end up having a rematch, which probably won&#39;t happen till summertime or after this semester is over, i&#39;ll need some tips for better fighting skills from you guys....... :ph34r:

mikenmike0001
01-21-2004, 09:12 AM
here, NO ONE NEEDS TO REPLY.i&#39;m just going to put this up for records, and since i can&#39;t attach this to the reply, i&#39;ll just copy and paste it.... cuz this was for people who kept asking me how it started and shit like that......

i am vv0001

vv0001 hey
iko48: sup
vv0001 who&#39;s this
iko48: who the fuck u think it is bitch
iko48: the one u fuckin&#39; talkin&#39; shitz bout last nite
iko48: u want to fight or what
iko48: fuckin&#39; asshole
vv0001 who?
iko48: this is mike friend
vv0001 who is.......
vv0001 oh.........
vv0001 you must be...........
vv0001 ..........
iko48: no shitz
vv0001 hey, what the fuck is your problem
iko48: what the fuck is your problem
vv0001 i thought we talked about this bullshit a few months back.
vv0001 and you&#39;re still being a bitch and playing games
iko48: thats shitz back them
iko48: this is some new shitz bitch ass
iko48: i know u been talkin&#39; shitz with thach
vv0001 oh really.........now what&#39;s the problem......
vv0001 i talked with him yesterday....cuz he told me how you guys get annoyed by my calls
iko48: whatever, i know u talk with him awhile back bout me too
vv0001 yeah...to see what&#39;s up
iko48: rite.. and sayin&#39; shitz
iko48: u want to say shitz, say it to my face
vv0001 since you&#39;re always fuckin talkin shit then leaving before i can say anything back..
iko48: u want to fight, name a place and time
vv0001 i don&#39;t want to fight........you&#39;re fighting over some stupid shits that i don&#39;t even know the fuck about
iko48: its about respect, and honor
vv0001 are you still pissed about the whole angie thing or something?
iko48: it&#39;s about u the pussy with hidin&#39; online
vv0001 I HIDE&#33;&#33;&#33;
iko48: and then sayin&#39; i&#39;m the one hidin&#39; too
vv0001 i don&#39;t HIDE&#33;&#33;
iko48: yea, blockin&#39; people
iko48: that&#39;s fuckin&#39; hidin&#39; dumbass
vv0001 cuz you&#39;re still being a bitch about all this.....
iko48: u block people dumbass
vv0001 if i block miko
iko48: let&#39;s finish it then
iko48: fight me
iko48: u block him back then, then u unblock him
iko48: i know shitz but, i ain&#39;t dumb
vv0001 CUz you&#39;re USING HIS SN&#33;
vv0001 like right now.......
iko48: cuz he allows me to bitch ass
vv0001 i don&#39;t know who the fuck i&#39;m talking to sometimes cuz of you
iko48: i don&#39;t give a fuckin&#39; piece of shitz
vv0001 so you tell me what the fuck is your problem now.......
iko48: u are the problem now
vv0001 oh really...and what did i do now......
iko48: talkin&#39; shitz, say it to my face
iko48: callin&#39; people and annoyin&#39; them
vv0001 who&#39;s the one starting all the shit talking
iko48: i talk shitz but i do it to your face
vv0001 hey, i call people to hang out........
iko48: i don&#39; t go talk with other people bout me
iko48: yea, u call people and annoyin&#39; them fuckin&#39; 1 am in the mornin&#39;
iko48: rite...
vv0001 so what the fuck do you want to do teak? you want me to come to your house and talk about this shit to your face..
vv0001 is that it?
vv0001 cuz i don&#39;t care
iko48: no, cuz i want to fight
vv0001 quite frankly, i&#39;m getting tired of this shit......
vv0001 yeah.well.i&#39;m not going to fight........
iko48: get your friends, i&#39;ll get my friends, meet at a place, fight one on one and the friends keep shitz neutral
vv0001 i&#39;m not going to fight over bullshit
iko48: well, i&#39;ll fight over bullshitz
vv0001 i was going to settle this before, but you just had to talk all the shit again........
iko48: settle my ass
vv0001 so is fighting the only way things are going to make you happy huh teak?
iko48: actually, it probably will
vv0001 if you got gloves,.....
vv0001 .... then fine.......we&#39;ll settle it.......
iko48: no need for gloves
iko48: bare fists
vv0001 i&#39;m not getting myself scarred over this......
iko48: i am
vv0001 yeah well.....
vv0001 .you already have scarrs........
iko48: so
iko48: i don&#39;t a shitz
vv0001 i do
iko48: i don&#39;t
vv0001 yeah....well........fine, that&#39;s the difference between you and me.
iko48: yea, i don&#39;t care
vv0001 so you either get gloves and we fight......or we leave it like this...
iko48: then leave it cuz i want fist
iko48: it&#39;s not a boxin&#39; match, it&#39;s a fight
vv0001 yeah......well if i have to fight, then i fight by boxing rules
vv0001 no cheap shit........
iko48: too bad then
iko48: it&#39;s not call a fight for nuttin&#39;
iko48: there&#39;s no ref
vv0001 alright........
vv0001 if you want to fight.
vv0001 then.........
vv0001 i&#39;ll meet u tonight at your school somewhere then.........
vv0001 solo........no one else can come.......
iko48: sorry i don&#39;t trust vietnamese rules
iko48: call all your friends, i&#39;ll call mine
vv0001 what viet rules
vv0001 i&#39;m not calling no one up........
iko48: they won&#39;t do shitz unless i tell them to, they keep neutral
vv0001 i don&#39;t care.
iko48: i don&#39;t care, i don&#39;t trust viet style nor viet guys
iko48: well i don&#39;t care
vv0001 this isn&#39;t a fuckin show
iko48: it is to me
vv0001 you want to fight, then we meet up one on one and no one else
iko48: it&#39;s no show, it&#39;s jsut makin&#39; sure somethin&#39; funny don&#39;t happen
iko48: it is one on one, just makin&#39; sure nuttin&#39; funny
iko48: took u long enough to answer that to fight eh
vv0001 oh.....you don&#39;t trust me eh......
vv0001 well.
vv0001 i really don&#39;t want to fight
iko48: i don&#39;t trust a lot of people anymore
iko48: and i don&#39;t trust myself the most
vv0001 but since you&#39;re being such a bitch about this.......then fine.....i guess this is what we&#39;ll have to do to settle this.....
iko48: fuck yea
iko48: i&#39;m goin&#39; out, u want the time and place, tell it to jerod, he&#39;ll inform me
iko48 signed off at 12:23:18 PM.

and this was what i got from a friend a day later from supposedly talking with him.....

boi82: how did it go?
vv0001: you tell me......
boi82: i already heard it from teak point of view... now is your turn
vv0001: well....by the time i got there, i didn&#39;t really have any energy left in fighting, and plus, i felt sorry for him, so i kinda played defensive the whole time
boi82: i c... so why fight?
vv0001: he wanted to fight.
vv0001: not my problem.
vv0001: he challenged me...
boi82: well... if you can&#39;t fight... what other modes of conveying your tension is there?
boi82: you two have problems.. and using aggression didn&#39;t work...
vv0001: what the heck are you talkinga bout....?
vv0001: i have no idea what you just said
boi82: i meant, that if you don&#39;t know how to fight... why didn&#39;t you just avoid it all... i mean, if you were tired..
vv0001: i know HOW to fight.
vv0001: it&#39;s just that i didn&#39;t feel like fighting
vv0001: but you know, he challeneged me.
vv0001: i&#39;m not going to run away..
vv0001: haha
vv0001: he thinks i&#39;m scared just becuase i block people from my list
vv0001: how stupid is that
vv0001: you never see fear in my face
boi82: i know you&#39;re not a fighter..
boi82: and i respect that
boi82: and it&#39;s wrong for teak to take advantage of that
vv0001: i not a "regular fighter" but i know how to fight
vv0001: you know......it&#39;s not hard to figure it out man.
boi82: i have never seen you even play fight
vv0001: in reality, anyone can fight
boi82: taht&#39;s true..
vv0001: golly, it doesn&#39;t take much thinking to figure out.
vv0001: uh.........okay, i have two arms , two legs....
boi82: but, teak is an aggressive fighter wtih years of pratics
vv0001: what do i do with them
vv0001: he fights regularly?
vv0001: i didn&#39;t know that........
vv0001: man, he&#39;s fuckin lucky.....
vv0001: of all the punching that i let him on me....i didn&#39;t really do much of anything to him the whole time.
boi82: unfortuatnel for yo.. u suffer the burden of his aggression and humiility
vv0001: and he freakin takes shots behind my head.....
vv0001: damn him..
boi82: i pitty you :-(
vv0001: hey, well.....i hope he&#39;s fuckin happy.
boi82: i don&#39;t think i have fought with anyone one to one...
vv0001: that dumbass.man......i asked him if this fight would make him feel better
vv0001: he said, a little...
boi82: it was mostly me fending off harrasssers..
boi82: he has a lot of problems.. u know that...
vv0001: yeah...
vv0001: and it seems that you guys, being friends with him, don&#39;t care
boi82: he&#39;s going through a lot of emotional turmoils
vv0001: and still fuckin hang out with him anyways
vv0001: i see that jay ar and jerod sided with him.
vv0001: i see how it is now.....
boi82: as friends, we could only be well wishers
boi82: that&#39;s to the extent of our abilities
vv0001: oh really
vv0001: and who was by my side that night?
boi82: i couldn&#39;t...
vv0001: yeah i know, it wasn&#39;t your fault, i told you in a late notice
boi82: i am not into fights and never would incurage such behaviors..
boi82: i am a learner and not a fighter... and you are as well...
vv0001: as a personal statement between you and me...it&#39;s funny though.haha..i thought teak was stronger, but actualy he has strength but has weak punches for some odd reason....
boi82: uh... why are those in bold points?
boi82: ahahh
vv0001: he must have hit me like 30+times..but it didn&#39;t really do much....haha..i was just waiting for the time to pass by
boi82: teaks punches are hard..
boi82: it hurts.. believe me
boi82: especially when he&#39;s drunk
vv0001: what?
vv0001: no way..
vv0001: i only had a fight with him yesterday man
vv0001: seriously....
vv0001: and i&#39;m skinnier than all of you guys
vv0001: i took hella hits from him
vv0001: lost count..
boi82: if you&#39;re not harm... than that&#39;s good.. i am glad...
boi82: i was really worried.. taht you might go into a coma or something
vv0001: yeah....i just got a little bruise behind my head, dumbass kept hitting behind my head when i was turning around to face him again.....
boi82: i know you could never take down teak... because behind that short body of his, he has incentives and movtivation driven by his anger and fustration
vv0001: no....i was standing the whole time, ....well mostly, didn&#39;t fall from his punches..but he got me in a freakin headlock that i couldn&#39;t figure out how to get out of and that tired me...
vv0001: hey,..
vv0001: what the heck
vv0001: what do you mean i could never.
vv0001: you mean physically , or mentally?
boi82: in your position right now... physically and mentally, because one thing you&#39;re body is weak, another thing is you didn&#39;t develope any mentalitiy to fight againts him, you had no incentives.. other than your pride
boi82: he has the physical strength and the mentality to fight againts you
vv0001: my body is weak...........yeah........currently it is....i haven&#39;t gotten in shape really and been a couch potato for like a few months
vv0001: but physically i&#39;m sure i can take him.....
vv0001: is he the one talking shit about that.
vv0001: he fuckin knows that i didn&#39;t really do anything much to him when i could have last night....
vv0001: i kinda waited there waiting for him to do something,.......started off kinda bad though.....
boi82: i doubt i oculd take anyone done
boi82: down
vv0001: you can.
vv0001: trust me....
vv0001: okay.
boi82: i first i am weak, even though i am fat
vv0001: just trust me on that
vv0001: man.
vv0001: stop talking shit about yourself
boi82: and anotherthings is i could never build up enought hatred againts nother being to hurt them physically or mentally
vv0001: see, i&#39;m living proof of that fact
vv0001: i&#39;m like the skinniest guy in the whole county
vv0001: and you don&#39;t see anything wrong or happen to me...
vv0001: i don&#39;t hate......but he pisses me off too much..i see hiim fuckin up jay ars and jerod minds like that
boi82: although, believe everytiime i fought it was with a gang of people, and even though i lost most of thime, i was able to take down a couple of people
vv0001: that&#39;s why they fuckin turned against me now
vv0001: oh.....i dont&#39; do that stuff.......it&#39;s not manly of me to do so.
vv0001: i make things even, no matter who or what happens...
vv0001: it&#39;s just , .
vv0001: i don&#39;t know
vv0001: teak doesn&#39;t understand this, but no matter how much i might hate or try to hate another guy....i still fight by rules
boi82: i am sorry to hear that, but yeah i notice there is a strong hatred betwen you pepz
vv0001: and he doesn&#39;t get that....
vv0001: to him.it&#39;s like no holds barred
vv0001: anything goes
vv0001: but it&#39;s not like that to me...
boi82: r there a standard rule for fighting..
boi82: i never heard of such things...
vv0001: to me there is.
vv0001: just for the sake of dignity and personal fighting pride
boi82: well... that&#39;s anotehr reason you guys fought, you didn&#39;t agreed to any principles
vv0001: i did
vv0001: he didn&#39;t
boi82: yeah.. and it&#39;s quiet notible...
vv0001: i told him if we were to fight, then we were gloves, and all that....
vv0001: but he didn&#39;t want to
boi82: he likes bare fighting..
vv0001: yeah.
boi82: it&#39;s not too bad...
vv0001: and i didn&#39;t want to scar my pretty face over stupid shit like this
boi82: gloves doesn&#39;t do to much harm
boi82: hahah
vv0001: well , yeah..but you get your emotion out
boi82: yeah you do have a pretty face..
vv0001: i was kidding on that...
boi82: well.. i need to start going to the gym
boi82: but too closely :-(
vv0001: yeah...me too
vv0001: closly? what do you mean?
vv0001: by that?
boi82: costly
boi82: haha
vv0001: oh......
vv0001: it&#39;s cool
vv0001: oh yeah..so when did teak tell you all of this......
vv0001: so back to the original conversation
vv0001: .so when did teak tell you all of this......
vv0001: i&#39;m curious what he had to say about all of this
vv0001: cuz i know he likes to act really cocky
boi82: last night
vv0001: that bastard.....
boi82: he just told me the basic of the structure of the fight
vv0001: what else did he have to say?
boi82: you were in defense, as i thought you would be, he then told me he head locked you, punched you, and you punched him back, got a wet one, and pretty much, he beat you up...
vv0001: huh uh.......
vv0001: ic .......
vv0001: he beat me up eh......
boi82: well, you lost... thus, you&#39;re considered beat
vv0001: yeah...but taht sounds so bad....
vv0001: yeah, i need to learn how to get out of headlocks........that tired me out.....wasted most of my energy trying to get out of that....
vv0001: so yeah...did he say anythign about me that i should know?
vv0001: seriously.....
boi82: hmm say...
boi82: let me think
boi82: he embarassed yoiu in front of yoru frindd
boi82: hmm
vv0001: is he still talking shit?
boi82: i thaink that&#39;s about it
vv0001: oh ic.....
vv0001: that fucker.......i c how it is......
vv0001: you tell me , who do you find is the better man in the end, me or him.
vv0001: based on our actions
vv0001: nothing personal
vv0001: i just wanna know from people
vv0001: about how they feel about this
boi82: i do&#39;nt know...
boi82: i can&#39;t be bias
vv0001: oh ic....
vv0001: okay then....
boi82: but in turns, i don&#39;t feel that what teak did is right...
boi82: and i think you shouldn&#39;t just go around listening to people and taking using hearsay againts someone else
boi82: you got to listin to what you&#39;re asying
boi82: saying
boi82: about others
boi82: and teak should do the same
vv0001: what are you talking about?
vv0001: what do you mean?
boi82: i meant, both of your should not believe or promote hearsay
vv0001: what is hearsay
boi82: things you heard from others...
vv0001: i didn&#39;t do that
vv0001: he did that to me
boi82: i don&#39;t know who&#39;s the real person is.. but if you listen to hearsay, you&#39;re making it the truth
boi82: but by denying it or ingoring it, then the hearsay could not have sufficient support for anything
vv0001: uh.
vv0001: okay............
vv0001: i dont&#39; get it.
vv0001: hm......
boi82: dpm
boi82: dpom
boi82: don&#39;t listen to rumers
vv0001: i don&#39;t always follow them
boi82: by reacting to them, you&#39;re contributing to making the rumors real
vv0001: I"M NOT THE ONE DOING THAT...HE IS&#33;&#33;&#33;
vv0001: is he online rght now?