PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Men So Confusing?

LoverGurl85
01-19-2004, 08:52 PM
:helpsmile: i just dont know what to do. i am a confident attractive female, but the men in my life dont seem to notice. i have pined after this guy for 3 years, and it was till recently that he noticed me. i have no idea what to do. we've been on a few dates, and i've hinted at the fact that i am ready to go to the next (physical) level, but hejust doesnt seem to pick up on this. is it just me? arg! its been a few months since i've been laid, and i am ready, but apparently he's not. what can i do to speed things along? i think i might be in love with him as well, this wholething seems so surreal....if anyone can help, please let me know.....thanks.

brotherdoobie
01-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Grab his http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/cars/bcock.jpgand kiss it ;)

He will fall in love with you!

Peace brotherdoobie

Robert00000
01-19-2004, 09:51 PM
That guy seems as dumb as me :lol: , i find it difficult to read signals from girls too.

I dont know what type of relationship you have, if its one where you can talk openly with each other or are you both inhibited?

I have no problems expressing what i want to a girl :D , but would find it intimidating for a girl to be the same way with me. :o

The option in my opinion is to ask him what kind of relationship he wants, does he see this relationship progressing further or not.
Also tell him what you want from it and see were things lead from that. ;)

evildon
01-19-2004, 10:06 PM
I hafta have an anvil fall on my head before I know that a girl wants me..this is purely a defensive reaction because most girls are natural flirts and got tired of getting mixed signals or overreaction to a flirty thing that didnt mean shit...

am no intimidated by a girl telling me or being the aggressive one...HATE misunderstanding one's intentions..have had girls say.."HEY i just want sex..which was fine..and girls say..I want us to be serious..which was also fine...depending on the girl and my feelings of course..but bluntness cmay be scary or painful now..but it can save alot of heartache later..SO JUST TELL HIM!! dammit

ED

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:13 PM
Uhhhhh the only girl I've actually liked (and felt the same in return) wasn't so direct.

However, men like things directly. So just let him know what you want and see what happens :)

fkdup74
01-19-2004, 11:31 PM
hmmm....judging from this.....

I hafta have an anvil fall on my head before I know that a girl wants me..

i find it difficult to read signals from girls too.

....women can be just as confusing? :P

Evil Gemini
01-19-2004, 11:33 PM
so all you are saying is that if you are attractive, that he will fall inlove with you ??

Maybe he just doesnt like your personality ?

Spider_dude
01-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@19 January 2004 - 23:33
so all you are saying is that if you are attractive, that he will fall inlove with you ??

yeah maybe you fart in bed.

DWk
01-19-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@19 January 2004 - 16:33

Read this
we've been on a few dates

I don't think that would be the case ;)

Spider_dude
01-19-2004, 11:38 PM
maybe he is a raving bum lover? have you ever thought of that>?

silent VI
01-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by LoverGurl85@19 January 2004 - 20:52
:helpsmile: i just dont know what to do. i am a confident attractive female, but the men in my life dont seem to notice. i have pined after this guy for 3 years, and it was till recently that he noticed me. i have no idea what to do. we've been on a few dates, and i've hinted at the fact that i am ready to go to the next (physical) level, but hejust doesnt seem to pick up on this. is it just me? arg! its been a few months since i've been laid, and i am ready, but apparently he's not. what can i do to speed things along? i think i might be in love with him as well, this wholething seems so surreal....if anyone can help, please let me know.....thanks.
sleep with him, if he ever calls you back then he more or less likes you if he treats you like a dirty slut f*cks your brains out and never calls you again then he never liked you and :lol: BYGP :lol:

Spider_dude
01-19-2004, 11:40 PM
also if you are desperate for a ride speak to our resident stud "imfamousarsehole".

silent VI
01-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@19 January 2004 - 23:40
also if you are desperate for a ride speak to our resident stud "imfamousarsehole".
isnt that kid like 10 or 13 or somthing

Evil Gemini
01-19-2004, 11:42 PM
i've hinted at the fact that i am ready to go to the next (physical) level, but hejust doesnt seem to pick up on this

Maybe he is thinking

"shit, does she want to have sex or just playin around or what ?? if i think she is talking about sex and she really isnt and i say something she will kick my ass and think i just wanna get in her pants and leave my ass"

:lol:

Cheese
01-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Maybe he's scared because you've been stalking him for like 3 years... :ph34r:

Evil Gemini
01-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@20 January 2004 - 00:44
Maybe he's scared because you've been stalking him for like 3 years... :ph34r:
LMAO!!!

and them few dates were really her spying on him while on a date :lol:

jessshaun
01-20-2004, 01:03 AM
He sounds like me.... doesn't know a good thing even when it's in his face! :lol:

Tell him how you feel. :inlove: :lips:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-20-2004, 01:05 AM
;) Well maybe if you would Post some Pictures and let us see what he is looking at.

:P This Girl....if it is a Girl is not coming back.This was her only Post. :P

:huh: So what should we use this Thread for? :huh:

:unsure:

:01: Sports! :01:

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 05:51 AM
hmmm...

pr0n ?

james_bond_rulez
01-20-2004, 06:24 AM
man....i have this "Bond instinct". :lol: I know when a chic dig me....like last time on the airplane.....*cough*

suffice to say i had to pay the airline company a new baby diper change board in the washroom.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

superdude
01-20-2004, 06:39 AM
Women are always afraid of sending direct signals becuse of tha fear of being marked as 'easy'. u know.. sluts n shit. I think that you should look somewhere else. I had this problem with my last girlfiend, she was just stupid or what..? ehmmm.. i still dont understand why she didnt get the signals... whatever... people can really be lost sometimes, perhaps you should:

if u really want him:
tell him what u want DIRECTLY
if u just want sex,
go look for someone else. there r lots of desperate ppl. just know where 2 search!

Tormentor
01-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+19 January 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 19 January 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@19 January 2004 - 23:33

yeah maybe you fart in bed. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honey
01-20-2004, 06:52 AM
for what its worth...

i&#39;d stop trying... there comes a time to stop hurtin yourself and move on...

okay so it wont feel good for a while... but in the end you won&#39;t be wasting your time and energy on someone who doesn&#39;t deserve it.. :frusty:

RGX
01-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Men like you to be direct. We dont want to risk embarrising ourselves when we arnt sure, so most of the time we dont bother. Be VERY direct

DanB
01-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by RGX@20 January 2004 - 13:01
Men like you to be direct. We dont want to risk embarrising ourselves when we arnt sure, so most of the time we dont bother. Be VERY direct
:) Aint that the truth. The number of times I have missed out cos I wasn&#39;t sure and then found out a later date that I was right :angry:

UKMan
01-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Allthough i can agree with some of the things that are said here, i would just like to add a few of my own opinions:

Not every man is out to just have sex with a woman. I agree that after 3 years you are obviously a bit worried/concerned.... but the truth of the matter might be so simple... he might just want to be friends, nothing more... it would be nice of him to say as much, especially if he has had so many signals from you, but he might not be able to communicate this. Not all guys are as raw as those here babe ;)

A straight forward question to him might settle the issue.

If a sexual relationship is what you want with this guy and it isn&#39;t going in that direction, then Honey has more or less said it for you. In which case, you have at least a good friend, but this has to be understood from the start.

Peace
UKMan

brotherdoobie
01-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by brotherdoobie@19 January 2004 - 16:37
Grab his http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/cars/bcock.jpgand kiss it ;)

He will fall in love with you&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie
Very good advice indeed everyone...........However if you realy want him to fall in love with you follow mine.

Peace brotherdoobie

Askjeevesbot
01-20-2004, 07:00 PM
girls/women are evil :angry:

evildon
01-20-2004, 11:36 PM
Women are spiders..they wrap you up in silken threads of lust and touch..then they inject you with their poison fangs of desire and Love....till there is no escape from their Web of complete entrapment

I just dont know if I am gonna make it as a writer or not..

Ed

superdude
02-03-2004, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by evildon@20 January 2004 - 16:36
Women are spiders..they wrap you up in silken threads of lust and touch..then they inject you with their poison fangs of desire and Love....till there is no escape from their Web of complete entrapment

I just dont know if I am gonna make it as a writer or not..

Ed
OH MY GOD&#33; THATS TRUE&#33;&#33; THEY ARE ALL THE SAME&#33; ITS LIKE WHEN THEY ARE BORN THEY GET THIS BOOK "HOW TO CONTROL MEN" AND IT WORKS&#33;

But YOU&#33;&#33; didnt get a copy did ya? :D

Askjeevesbot
02-03-2004, 03:59 PM
we just get a copy of sex for dummies <_<

Skweeky
02-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Ahem

Most girls are brought up with the idea they have to please a man if she wants him to like her. Sad but true. So yes, some of us develop certain skills. I&#39;m not particulary good looking, but for some reason I can walk up to almost every guy I like and do whatever I want. It&#39;s a simple trick you know. We all like it when people show interest in our likings and everyone feels flattered when someone shows interest . It gets boring after a while you know...*shrugs*

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-03-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@3 February 2004 - 12:40
We all like it when people show interest in our likings and everyone feels flattered when someone shows interest .
;) I don&#39;t.I go to a Bar to get Drunk.Leave me alone&#33;And do not touch my Hair.....why do Women always have to do that? :P

And then when you are Playing Billiards with them they think they can Play slop and not call the Pocket because they have a nice ASS.I do not think so.Go sit down and wait your turn. <_<