PDA

View Full Version : I Need To Develop Muscles Now!

kazaaman
01-20-2004, 01:49 AM
Um..... i need some excersises which will work out the chest area so that my tities will go down!!!!

i neeed to remove the fat from my chest and my stomach

Wizard_Mon1
01-20-2004, 01:52 AM
This has been done before but my answer is the same, sex is the best exercise.
However in the case that your man breasts :lol: are inhibiting your ability to pull then you should have thought about that before you ate all the pies.

Rip The Jacker
01-20-2004, 01:52 AM
Titties? Please tell me your female... :lol: :blink: :wacko:

TARPD
01-20-2004, 01:57 AM
dont go to the gym

Evil Gemini
01-20-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by t3h1337n355@20 January 2004 - 02:57
dont go to the gym
Nah man go to the Jim.

I was going for a while because my bro inlaw whent and got a free 3 months for a friend and i happened to be that friend :)

I was feeling really good and could run and shit like that but i stopped going when my free membership ran out and now i feel like shyte again because i stopped going :(

TARPD
01-20-2004, 02:11 AM
no i mean theres this place. it's everywhere, theyve got loads of bike machines and running machines even an odd variaty of weights. best of all it's completely free. cant remember what its called though

hobbes
01-20-2004, 02:20 AM
Stop drinking, alcohol effects the liver, increasing "female type" hormones and causes breasts to bud.

You need overall fat reduction, the bench press and other pectoralis execises will not get rid of the fat that is over the muscle.

TARPD
01-20-2004, 02:23 AM
my suggestions just right then. ok head downstairs, go to the front door, open it. you're there

Busyman
01-20-2004, 04:33 AM
Add some type of cardiovascular exercise. Try for an hour.
Just exercising your pecs won't significantly reduce your "tities".
I work out alot and see a number of fat guys that bench press 300+ pounds.
You need:

1. First and foremost, a proper diet. I do a weightlifters diet. I eat about every 2 hours in small portions.
2. Cardio workouts. Americans, are percentage wise, the fattest people on the Earth. Sitting around ON THE COMPUTER day after day with no strenuous activity is a hotbed for "male tity" growth.
3. Do some weightlifting. Just having and increasing your muscle saps your body fat.

Alcohol also has a high calorie content as does soda.

REMEMBER IN THIS ORDER

1. DIET
2. CARDIO
3. WEIGHTLIFTING

There are plenty of strong fat guys ;)

TARPD
01-20-2004, 03:24 PM
i go on the caveman diet, two meals on random days each week. that way my body adjusts to not knowing when my next one is... fit as a... errr Ox? i am

DanB
01-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by kazaaman@20 January 2004 - 02:49
Um..... i need some excersises which will work out the chest area so that my tities will go down!!!!

i neeed to remove the fat from my chest and my stomach
Have you considered a drug habit? :P

Nothing shifts the pounds faster :lol: :lol:

Wizard_Mon1
01-20-2004, 05:15 PM
http://www.cooganphoto.com/images/pie-eater_02.jpg

you ate all the pies. :(

hobbes
01-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters! You'll lose more weight than a Tiajuana crack whore. Don't be afraid to....
Ride the Snake (http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/h/jhw139/assign7.html)

[ Jimmy Tango runs onto stage, wild-haired and spastic ]

Jimmy Tango: Hi! Do you recognize this tub of crap? That's me, three-and-a-half weeks ago!

Since then, I've lost 155 pounds! Yes, you heard me right! I lost 155 pounds in less than three weeks! How did I lose all that gross fat? By combining the miracle of technology with ordinary street junkies! Producing this: Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters! It's this simple: wear my patented vibrating heat-bead suit, then jam an unbelievable amount of pure, raw crystal meth into your system! You might ask, "Isn't crystal meth illegal?" You bet! But my scientist, Dr. Cody, spends his days in a tin shed deep inside a small canyon outside San Bernadino, constantly altering the scientific formula of a bathtub crank that keeps us one step ahead the law, and keeps you one step ahead of the fat farm!

Fatties, here's my promise: wear my vibrating heat beads, while blasting down handfuls of crrystal meth, and you'll drop weight so fast you'll lose your mind! Any questions?

Wizard_Mon1
01-20-2004, 05:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i want pics

ps is anything supposed to happen after Ride the snake

Illuminati
01-20-2004, 05:41 PM
The (probably) most suitable CV exercise to remove fat all over the place is the rowing machines - But it's also one of the more tiring (and as such harder to go the same distance as other CV machines). This is because unlike many of the other machines (e.g. exercise bikes), rowing uses practically all of the muscles in the body - Especially arms & legs.

I thought I could have done with losing a bit myself (I'm 18 stone despite being unbelievably tall), so I started going on my exercise bike a bit. Only problem is that I'm going a bit excessive on it - I do roughly 500cals (1 hour) worth every night :D

brotherdoobie
01-20-2004, 05:50 PM
Hey take your frown and turn it upside down!
There are starving children all over the world...........Put those titties of
yours to use!

You can make a difference!

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/cars/starving-children-of-biafran-war-july-12-1968.jpg

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/cars/pbreastfeeding.gif

Peace brotherdoobie ;)

Wizard_Mon1
01-20-2004, 05:55 PM
:lol: :lol: man boobs :lol: :lol:

mikenmike0001
01-20-2004, 06:14 PM
hm.....it's just all about balanced diet and just do variations of chest exercsies beside the bench press, do the butterfly......standard push-ups ( do some wide ), do the upper peck lifts ( i don't know what they're called ) , running helps.....that's how people go from flabby stomachs to six packs....all in the diet that you take......the problem might be in how to take how that leftover stretched skin........

kazaaman
01-20-2004, 08:26 PM
My "tities" mean that i have too much fat in my upper body and i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I think its just the things i eat. ;) So you are saying that running will remove the fat on top of the chest muscles so that i wont have 'tities' any more.......

==============
what i am going to try
==============

1. DIET
2. WEIGHT LIFTING

kazaaman
01-20-2004, 08:27 PM
My "tities" mean that i have too much fat in my upper body and i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I think its just the things i eat. ;) So you are saying that running will remove the fat on top of the chest muscles so that i wont have "tities" any more.......

==============
what i am going to try
==============

1. DIET
2. WEIGHT LIFTING
3. CARDIO

:lol:

brotherdoobie
01-20-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by kazaaman@20 January 2004 - 15:26
My "tities" mean that i have too much fat in my upper body and i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I think its just the things i eat. ;) So you are saying that running will remove the fat on top of the chest muscles so that i wont have 'tities' any more.......

==============
what i am going to try
==============

1. DIET
2. WEIGHT LIFTING
@kazaaman ......Sounds like a good plan.
When you start set concrete goals but make them realistic.
Don't over do it the first couple of months either.

Start off slow with the cardio.
Actualy lifting weights and changing your diet will cause
you to loose weight alone.

Strength training is an excellent way to burn calories.
The change in diet will help with toneing up those tities
as you call them :lol:

Depending on what you want:Lift light weights,with lots of repetitons
for a more toned look.

For bigger muscles and more strength: heavier weights and less reps.

Also remember that the down motion when lifting weights,is as important as
as the up motion(the lifting motion).

Don't stress the same group of muscles everyday.
Alternate upper body.....lower body workouts every other day.

The reason why is that a muscle needs to heal up a day or longer after
it is broken down.(Lifting weights tear muscle.)
The day after you lift is the day that muscle heals and rebuilds.

Good Luck!

Peace brotherdoobie

Gemby!
01-20-2004, 09:21 PM
someone at school has man breasts - he has bigger ones than most of the girls :angry: but his are funny lookin :P

ghetto_gurl
01-20-2004, 09:32 PM
(MAN BOOBS) lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

brotherdoobie
01-20-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@20 January 2004 - 16:21
someone at school has man breasts - he has bigger ones than most of the girls :angry: but his are funny lookin :P
Jealous ;)

Peace brotherdoobie :lol:

Gemby!
01-20-2004, 09:40 PM
:P

i didnt say mine were smaller ..... :lol:

DanB
01-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@20 January 2004 - 22:40
:P

i didnt say mine were smaller ..... :lol:
No you didn't but the angry face implied it :lol:

You should get him to do the truffle shuffle in PE :P

Gemby!
01-20-2004, 09:46 PM
i dont talk or let him come near me - i hate him :)

and his boobs are saggy anyway !

the thing that makes me laff is that he is kinda fat and unlike normal people he says its not fat - its muscle :lol: - yeh that why it jiggles when you run :x

DanB
01-20-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by gemby!@20 January 2004 - 22:46
i dont talk or let him come near me - i hate him :)

and his boobs are saggy anyway !

the thing that makes me laff is that he is kinda fat and unlike normal people he says its not fat - its muscle :lol: - yeh that why it jiggles when you run :x
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How nice :blink: :blink:

mikenmike0001
01-21-2004, 06:19 AM
that's very wierd, i always thought that you can only get "man titties" from drinking a lot of beer in the long term.....