DreamWeaver
01-21-2004, 01:13 AM
all u wish u could be me phool

Cheese
01-21-2004, 01:16 AM
I present exhibit A :rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-21-2004, 01:17 AM
Hmmmmm Exhibit A is very good, I will wait for more exhibits :)

Jonno B)

fkdup74
01-21-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@20 January 2004 - 17:16
I present exhibit A :rolleyes:
:lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! :lol:

Lamsey
01-21-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by DreamWeaver@21 January 2004 - 00:13
The really sad thing is that he might just believe that ;)

Busyman
01-21-2004, 01:29 AM
DAMN Dreamweaver is supppppper spammer!!!

Sometimes he has the same response across different threads.

Same shit (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=89004&view=getlastpost)

shit is the same (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=88768&view=getlastpost)

Rip The Jacker
01-21-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by DreamWeaver@20 January 2004 - 17:13
Why in the world would we want to do that? :blink:

NotoriousBIC
01-21-2004, 01:38 AM
Hmm, look at his sig, has Killa_Sin written all over it...

J'Pol
01-21-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@21 January 2004 - 02:38
I agree (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=95182)

Spider_dude
01-21-2004, 01:46 AM
he is killa_sin.

Lamsey
01-21-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBIC@21 January 2004 - 00:38
I really don't mean this in a bad way, but...

No shit, Sherlock! ;)

J'Pol
01-21-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Lamsey+21 January 2004 - 02:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 21 January 2004 - 02:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-NotoriousBIC@21 January 2004 - 00:38
I really don&#39;t mean this in a bad way, but...

No shit, Sherlock&#33; ;)[/b][/quote]
Bar Steward, in a good way.

Cheese
01-21-2004, 01:50 AM
I have no idea who killa_sink is but I assume he&#39;s a bit of a tit then?

fkdup74
01-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@20 January 2004 - 17:50
me either, but i&#39;m assuming the same :lol:

J'Pol
01-21-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@21 January 2004 - 02:50
More of an arse, if truth be told.

Busyman
01-21-2004, 03:34 AM
Check my Spammer Links thread. Someone posted something about him there.

internet.news
01-21-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@21 January 2004 - 02:12
a tit?

Maybe a poll on this one?
What do you mean by tit?

UKMan
01-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Iv&#39;e no idea who killa_sink is either... but KILLA_SIN never harmed me in any way and in fact we had some good fun... sure, he spammed and swore and got banned and kicked and did work on his mum&#39;s car every now and then, but i have no grudges against the guy whatsoever B)

All of our correspondences have in fact been very peacefull ones :)

Peace
UKMan

J'Pol
01-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 10:00
Iv&#39;e no idea who killa_sink is either... but KILLA_SIN never harmed me in any way and in fact we had some good fun... sure, he spammed and swore and got banned and kicked and did work on his mum&#39;s car every now and then, but i have no grudges against the guy whatsoever B)

Peace
UKMan
Speak as one find, good man.

I remember him as a total dickhead, both here and on soulseek.

In his many guises.

UKMan
01-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+21 January 2004 - 10:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 21 January 2004 - 10:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@21 January 2004 - 10:00

Peace
UKMan
Speak as one find, good man.

I remember him as a total dickhead, both here and on soulseek.

In his many guises. [/b][/quote]
I dont know about anyone else J&#39;pol, i&#39;m only speaking from personal experience B)

Peace
UKMan

DanB
01-21-2004, 09:54 AM
I shall reserve my judgment for when I have actually spoken to the guy nut on first impressions it doesn&#39;t look good :(

Cheese
01-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Well going by his spam-a-thon here yesterday and his comments on soulseek I have come to my own conclusion...the guy is a tit. :)

DanB
01-21-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@21 January 2004 - 11:20
Well going by his spam-a-thon here yesterday and his comments on soulseek I have come to my own conclusion...the guy is a tit. :)
I haven&#39;t seen him on Soulseek yet :)

I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll get properly introduced soon enough :P

Aaron_T
01-21-2004, 01:07 PM
yo cheese

UKMan
01-21-2004, 01:22 PM
I can understand many of the comments here, really i can, but being one of those who has on a couple of rare occasions totally flipped out on this board but had decent friends who are willing to accept and/or help out and calm me down, i see no reason why anyone else shouldn&#39;t be treated with the same respect.

I know that KS has gone beyond the limits many times, but he still remains a good bloke when you talk with him and maybe a lot of the attitude stems from his non-acceptance here - it&#39;s just a thought peeps B)

We have many here who support fully the idea of free speech and even spam jokingly, just because someone actually does this seems to upset those very same people :(

Peace
UKMan

Busyman
01-21-2004, 01:28 PM
Interesting...
Judging by some of his earlier posts (last year) and his "super-spamming" currently, he seems to be a total dick.
He doesn&#39;t have to offend me personally to be offensive. He doesn&#39;t seem to contribute ANYTHING AT ALL to the board; a perfect job of banning by the mods.

I wonder what happened to DICKWAD. He sometimes had something meaningful to say (oddly enough) and he was a dick too (a wad of it).

UKMan
01-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Its a shame you think like that Busyman, because even though you and i are not at all on friendly terms, i still try to read your posts with the respect you yourself would expect - dont tell me you dont care about that, because if you didnt, you wouldnt post.

I havnt suggested he dosnt spam or even overspam (is there such a word), but even the Mods are allowing him to post here under another nick - seems they have more trust and patience than i gave them credit for, of which they should be praised.

Maybe its time for all of us to TRY to communicate more with those we have no liking for and TRY to build up a better athmosphere here - it might surprise some of us to know that even behind most of the facades that people put up, there is actually a human being behind them trying to relate.

Just a thought.

Peace
UKMan

scribblec
01-21-2004, 06:36 PM
lol :lol:

put it this way this guy is about lets say 100x worse then me :|

Busyman
01-21-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 14:51
Its a shame you think like that Busyman, because even though you and i are not at all on friendly terms, i still try to read your posts with the respect you yourself would expect - dont tell me you dont care about that, because if you didnt, you wouldnt post.

I havnt suggested he dosnt spam or even overspam (is there such a word), but even the Mods are allowing him to post here under another nick - seems they have more trust and patience than i gave them credit for, of which they should be praised.

Maybe its time for all of us to TRY to communicate more with those we have no liking for and TRY to build up a better athmosphere here - it might surprise some of us to know that even behind most of the facades that people put up, there is actually a human being behind them trying to relate.

Just a thought.

Peace
UKMan
Hmmm...I&#39;m not talking about respecting his posts. Maybe calling him a dick was too much but he is a nuisance....aww hell he&#39;s a dick. :lol:

Yeah ok he&#39;s allowed to post here again but I see why he was banned...and so do most people here. Notice I am not suggesting Dreamweaver be banned but if was...............................................

I would understand ;)

What does the above paragraph have to do with my post?
You may not be on friendly terms with "me" but I don&#39;t dislike "you". I disagreed with your handling of a situation and grandstanding; that is all. If I were a mod I would have handled it differently but other than that this is entertainment and informational.

UKMan
01-21-2004, 09:15 PM
I get the feeling that no matter what he posts will still be frowned upon, whether it was a legit post or not... i happen to know the guy on another level, having communicated with him since last year, with a break inbetween, it has allways been amiable...

As for the quote - it was the reference to calling him a dick just because of some of his posts, granted most of them at one particular time, but knowing the guy as i do i felt it a bit harsh thats all simply because i read whats behind what hes trying to say or communicate. Anyways, you have explained your views and are just that... yours. I am mearly sad that most people think the same about him.

You were not alone in your views about me either, but the mods know me better than most people i guess and knew that it was not the real "me" reacting but some other madness that grips everyone from time to time.

Peace
UKMan

Busyman
01-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 22:15
I get the feeling that no matter what he posts will still be frowned upon, whether it was a legit post or not... i happen to know the guy on another level, having communicated with him since last year, with a break inbetween, it has allways been amiable...

As for the quote - it was the reference to calling him a dick just because of some of his posts, granted most of them at one particular time, but knowing the guy as i do i felt it a bit harsh thats all simply because i read whats behind what hes trying to say or communicate. Anyways, you have explained your views and are just that... yours. I am mearly sad that most people think the same about him.

You were not alone in your views about me either, but the mods know me better than most people i guess and knew that it was not the real "me" reacting but some other madness that grips everyone from time to time.

Peace
UKMan
I don&#39;t think you should have been banned or anything.

btw, wth is he trying to communicate? If he&#39;s being a dick then we don&#39;t know about his "better" side cause he&#39;s being a spamming dick.

UKMan
01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Why don&#39;t you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
UKMan

liquidacid
01-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Have to say that i agree with UKMan. Isn&#39;t this sort of thing meant to be dealt with by the moderators? This thread was started as an attack on a board member, so why has it not been closed? If dreamweaver is spamming, it is up to the moderators to moderate him.

Busyman
01-21-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by UKMan@21 January 2004 - 23:02
Why don&#39;t you just ask him, i did... all it takes is a couple of lines in a friendly PM... not everyone can express views in an acceptable manner and i bet even most people here are just looking for some kind of recognition, acceptance or even a channel to just freak out with annonyminity - even myself Busyman B)

Peace
UKMan
Hell I freak out myself but I&#39;m not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one :lol: :lol:

liquidacid
01-21-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Busyman+21 January 2004 - 23:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 21 January 2004 - 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@21 January 2004 - 23:02

Peace
UKMan
Hell I freak out myself but I&#39;m not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Have you tried growth hormones?

scribblec
01-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid+21 January 2004 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (liquidacid @ 21 January 2004 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Busyman@21 January 2004 - 23:11
<!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@21 January 2004 - 23:02

Peace
UKMan
Hell I freak out myself but I&#39;m not a TOTAL dick...... just an 8 inch one :lol: :lol:
Have you tried growth hormones? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PwNzD

Cheese
01-21-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by liquidacid@21 January 2004 - 21:10
Have to say that i agree with UKMan. Isn&#39;t this sort of thing meant to be dealt with by the moderators? This thread was started as an attack on a board member, so why has it not been closed? If dreamweaver is spamming, it is up to the moderators to moderate him.
Not really an attack more of a question...at the time he was bumping very old threads and at one stage had answered every topic on the first page of the lounge...if you act like a tit then you get treated thus.

But yes this is for the mods to deal with so I&#39;ll request this topic closed.