PDA

View Full Version : Skweeky Update

UKMan
01-22-2004, 03:38 PM
For those of you in and around the "Skweeky" area in Scotland wondering why she hasn't been in touch yet, i have some news. Just been on the phone with her and here is a small rundown of whats been happening:

First of all she cannot seem to get her BT connection to work, which is why she hasn't been able to come back here since they both arrived in Scotland on Saturday morning. Hopefully some time this week though it will all sort itself out.

Apparantly the ferry was extremely rough sailing as there was a storm in both directions, so when they both arrived home early on Saturday morning they were not in the best of health. Together with the fact they had to sleep on the floor with just a blanket, i guess you can imagine just how they felt. The journey took about 18 hours!!

Also she wished me to tell those of you who have tried to phone her mobile number that there is no coverage for her with the card she has now and that she will be getting a new one shortly. Apparantly some of you might have tried to phone, with no result - now you know why.

They are both well and are really looking forward to meeting those of you who have made arrangements for the pub crawl in a few weeks. So far she is enjoying it all and would like to say that the scenery is really beautifull. They live quite close to the beach too, about 10 minutes walk i believe. One of the pubs has allready had a visit from her, but apparantly all went well and the pub survived to tell the tale :lol:

Thats about it i guess, if any of you would like to convey any messages to her, then please say so here or send me a PM and i will convey them back to her untill such times she can come online herself.

Peace
UKMan

Spider_dude
01-22-2004, 03:40 PM
good to hear ukman.

Busyman
01-22-2004, 04:16 PM
yes, great news

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-23-2004, 03:11 AM
:01: Bump. :01:

DanB