PDA

View Full Version : Re : Y R Men So Confusing?

LoverGurl85
01-22-2004, 05:39 PM
well guys, i talked to him about it directly and he said that he doesnt want to sexualize our relationship so early. awww! but he feels that he has built this up in his mind for so long, he wants it tobe perfect and to be my best. awwwwww!!! but i think today is going to be THE day. he's comin over around 1130! so wish me luck. oh, btw, i am a little nervous, i want to make him feel like the way he makes me. we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big. it kind of scares me bc i am small. i am not that sexually active. i know we're goin to have to use lubricant, but i dont know what to do to ease it a little. i dont want to hurt him, u know? well, neway, i will let yall know... hee hee. :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
01-22-2004, 05:46 PM
:blink: Jesus, can you tell us a bit MORE info :blink:

Well, good luck, if you're walking funny in the morning we'll know :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

RGX
01-22-2004, 05:50 PM
lol, it'll hurt you more than it hurts him ;)

Yogi
01-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 19:39
well guys, i talked to him about it directly and he said that he doesnt want to sexualize our relationship so early. awww! but he feels that he has built this up in his mind for so long, he wants it tobe perfect and to be my best. awwwwww!!! but i think today is going to be THE day. he's comin over around 1130! so wish me luck. oh, btw, i am a little nervous, i want to make him feel like the way he makes me. we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big. it kind of scares me bc i am small. i am not that sexually active. i know we're goin to have to use lubricant, but i dont know what to do to ease it a little. i dont want to hurt him, u know? well, neway, i will let yall know... hee hee. :lol:
You write like a guy...........

Yogs

JONNO_CELEBS
01-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@22 January 2004 - 17:50

Yogs
:blink: In that case if he's big then it IS gonna hurt :lol:

I just can't get over the She said she will need lube :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Somehow I can't see a girl telling people that, but whatever floats ya boat :lol:

Jonno B)

Proper Bo
01-22-2004, 05:52 PM
an old man with thick rimmed glasses and greasey, thinning hair?

UKMan
01-22-2004, 07:37 PM
How do you know he&#39;s REALLY BIG?? Nothing to indicate this in your first post, in fact quite the contrary <_<

I smell :spam:

UKMan

JONNO_CELEBS
01-22-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 17:39
we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big.
Here UKdude :)

Jonno B)

B.Helto
01-22-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by SensualGardening@22 January 2004 - 17:50

Yogs
I thought the same thing.
It&#39;s also a bit fishy for someone to post like this so soon after becoming a member of this board.

Unless she&#39;s (he&#39;s?) someone else under a different name.

forget I said that.

Yogi
01-22-2004, 08:02 PM
forget I said that.

i won&#39;t....... :P

yogi

UKMan
01-22-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+22 January 2004 - 20:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS &#064; 22 January 2004 - 20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 17:39
we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big.
Here UKdude :)

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
Thank you Jonno :lol: - i still smell fish though.... or was it spam?? :ph34r:

Ukkie

LoverGurl85
01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
i am so not a guy, just an open girl. and i use boards to say things i couldnt really tell ne1 else, and since i dont know ne of y&#39;all, i am not scared to say anything.

if u need proof, i guess i cant give it to you, dont know what i would do anyhow.

but how do i write like a guy? i dont understand that....

oh well....

btw, still didnt happen...... <_<

maybe another day............................................

JONNO_CELEBS
01-22-2004, 09:11 PM
To prove you&#39;re a girl, record your voice saying "Hey Jonno I am a girl"
Or take a pic holding a card saying same, and don&#39;t even bother trying to fake one, I am Mr.Photoshop and can spot it a mile off, I can also find out if a sound file has been messed with. :)

You can&#39;t fool Jonno B)

Jonno B)

Yogi
01-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@22 January 2004 - 23:11
Or take a pic holding a card saying same, and don&#39;t even bother trying to fake one, I am Mr.Photoshop and can spot it a mile off, I can also find out if a sound file has been messed with. :)

Jonno B)
Not true......

Fooled you twice....... :P .....at least&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Yogi

JONNO_CELEBS
01-22-2004, 09:23 PM
No you did&#39;nt, nor the third time :P

Jonno B)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-23-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@22 January 2004 - 16:11

Jonno B)
;) I see She or He never got back to you on this.Or did they?Let us know. :P

Nevermind.From what I get it is SensualGardening.Well sorry to him but some of us pointed out that Character of his Probably not being a Girl on that first Thread. :P :lol: :P

shn
01-23-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 11:39
well guys, i talked to him about it directly and he said that he doesnt want to sexualize our relationship so early. awww&#33;&nbsp; but he feels that he has built this up in his mind for so long, he wants it tobe perfect and to be my best. awwwwww&#33;&#33;&#33;&nbsp; but i think today is going to be THE day.&nbsp; he&#39;s comin over around 1130&#33; so wish me luck. oh, btw, i am a little nervous, i want to make him feel like the way he makes me.&nbsp; we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big.&nbsp; it kind of scares me bc i am small.&nbsp; i am not that sexually active.&nbsp; i know we&#39;re goin to have to use lubricant, but i dont know what to do to ease it a little.&nbsp; i dont want to hurt him, u know? well, neway, i will let yall know... hee hee. :lol:
Dont let that slimeball get in your pants. He just like the rest probably. Thats why I dont have sex anymore. Im not having it again until Im married.

Guys are just heartbreakers. They get what they want and run for the border and if you cant figure that out then maybe you are the one confused. He sure aint, he knows what he wants, now its up to you NOT to give it to him.................... :angry:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by shn@23 January 2004 - 05:18
Dont let that slimeball get in your pants. He just like the rest probably. Thats why I dont have sex anymore. Im not having it again until Im married.

Guys are just heartbreakers. They get what they want and run for the border and if you cant figure that out then maybe you are the one confused. He sure aint, he knows what he wants, now its up to you NOT to give it to him.................... :angry:
http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/eekout.gif

shn
01-23-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+23 January 2004 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 23 January 2004 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@23 January 2004 - 05:18
Dont let that slimeball get in your pants.&nbsp; He just like the rest probably.&nbsp; Thats why I dont have sex anymore.&nbsp; Im not having it again until Im married.&nbsp;

Guys are just heartbreakers.&nbsp; They get what they want and run for the border and if you cant figure that out then maybe you are the one confused.&nbsp; He sure aint,&nbsp; he knows what he wants, now its up to you NOT to give it to him.................... :angry:
http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/eekout.gif [/b][/quote]
lol <_<

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by shn@23 January 2004 - 05:18
They get what they want and run for the border
:huh: Maybe he was hungry and wanted some Taco Bell. :huh:

:P Sorry.I know that not funny.It just poped in my head. :P

shn
01-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+23 January 2004 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 23 January 2004 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@23 January 2004 - 05:18
They get what they want and run for the border
:huh: Maybe he was hungry and wanted some Taco Bell. :huh:

:P Sorry.I know that not funny.It just poped in my head. :P[/b][/quote]
Well actually I was being indirect.

Maybe next time Ill say "Fuck your brains out and not call you the next day"

Im sure your familiar with that scenario right? :frusty:

Sorry, didnt mean to stereotype.

RGX
01-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Bleh, generalising crap.

Askjeevesbot
01-23-2004, 10:08 PM
im a good boy i don&#39;t do that kinda thing really ;) and i don&#39;t like tacos :P

DWk
01-23-2004, 10:18 PM
Lol - tacos are good :rolleyes:

I assume you are a woman, shn? Just wondering :)

Askjeevesbot
01-23-2004, 10:26 PM
yea im thinking that too

thewizeard
01-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by shn+23 January 2004 - 10:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 23 January 2004 - 10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LoverGurl85@22 January 2004 - 11:39
well guys, i talked to him about it directly and he said that he doesnt want to sexualize our relationship so early. awww&#33; but he feels that he has built this up in his mind for so long, he wants it tobe perfect and to be my best. awwwwww&#33;&#33;&#33; but i think today is going to be THE day. he&#39;s comin over around 1130&#33; so wish me luck. oh, btw, i am a little nervous, i want to make him feel like the way he makes me. we were messing around alittle on tuesday,and he is REALLY REALLY big. it kind of scares me bc i am small. i am not that sexually active. i know we&#39;re goin to have to use lubricant, but i dont know what to do to ease it a little. i dont want to hurt him, u know? well, neway, i will let yall know... hee hee. :lol:

Guys are just heartbreakers. They get what they want and run for the border and if you cant figure that out then maybe you are the one confused. He sure aint, he knows what he wants, now its up to you NOT to give it to him.................... :angry: [/b][/quote]
:o Come on shn, you don&#39;t believe that&#39;s a woman posting,...do you? It&#39;s a man.. <_<