PDA

View Full Version : 0,0 Kb/s

kungen
01-22-2004, 06:37 PM
This shit never works..i don't wanna be rude but i never get any speeds on bittorrent and everywhere i ask i get no help..im tired of this program now..everybody says is soo good but hell no...i have adsl 512/128 and im using ABC..and it takes forever to download something,and i can't use internet at the same time :unsure:..if no one can help me here i give up and go back to Dc..thanks for your time :)

Dell optiflex gx 260
p4 1,8 ghz
256 ddr ram
Win XP

far
01-22-2004, 06:48 PM
I recommend u use Azareus ...and did u do the port forwarding thing??

mooseman2070
01-22-2004, 07:58 PM
ok not to be rude but dont post a new topic b4 looking at other topics, there are several "bittorretn speeds suck", bt is like any other p2p, it depends on the peer youre connected to, and forwarding ports help a lot

kungen
01-22-2004, 09:14 PM
Well i have try to get a respons from that topic to...i don't know what a router is and when im trying to do as they say and post my gateway number in to the browser i get a page can not be found...so i donīt know what to do..

Switeck
01-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Almost always, 0 KB/sec speed means a problem on YOUR end -- at least if it happens on 'everything'.

It's most likely either your connection is behind a router, firewalled (possibly even by Win XP's built-in firewall!), or blocked by your ISP.

If it's blocked by your ISP, then you may be able to change the ip ports that BitTorrent uses and STILL be able to use BitTorrent.

kungen
01-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey Switeck..thanks for the reply..yes now i have disabled the xp firewall and now i get green light on one of my downloads...but on my other download it has changed colour to blue :huh: ..what does that mean? :D

kungen
01-23-2004, 12:22 AM
One more problem..when i start Zone Alarm my downloads go down to 0...canīt i run zone alarm at the same time?don't i need some protection on my computer?

Thanks

Switeck
01-23-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by kungen@22 January 2004 - 19:10
Hey Switeck..thanks for the reply..yes now i have disabled the xp firewall and now i get green light on one of my downloads...but on my other download it has changed colour to blue :huh: ..what does that mean? :D
When it turns Green, all is probably/possibly ok.
When the light turns Yellow, it means you're probably firewalled.
When it turns Blue, the download CANNOT FINISH due to a lack of sources. It is sometimes possible to get more sources using the manual find more sources button. You may have to exit the torrent, reboot, and retry the torrent to work.

Red... red's really bad. :P

Just click on the light (either a single-click, right-click, or double-click -- I forget which) and it'll tell you what the lights mean. B)

G2k1boy
01-23-2004, 05:58 AM
If you have ZoneAlarm Pro, you have to route the ports through there too. There's a sticky in the forum on how to do it.

kungen
01-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Ok...thanks...i will tru what you sugested :D...it's not that bad prog after all ;)

baby.mirian
06-16-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm also getting 0 in my download speeds, help! WHat should i do? Does it's client affecting something?

diZZyXXX
06-16-2007, 01:48 PM
are you connectable?