PDA

View Full Version : Me And This Kazaa Forum Gots Problems

sky
01-24-2004, 05:11 AM
the best things about the internet is the hacking sites and the free copyrighted
:P
software and the serial numbers and guess what its all not allowed! this forum
sucks the only thing its got goin for it is there are alot of people in it...im mean i
come in here and i feel like everything i do, see or say cant be more than PG
rated lol but whatever. <all you moderaters can come in here suck my dick then

chop the shit out of this post> B)

peat moss
01-24-2004, 05:50 AM
Well I guess you could look at it that way but never heard of PM for a crack or S/N ?
Or take satisfaction from helping someone like your self? Your a rebel you&#39;ll fit in fine B)

PS wrong forum :lol:

neevakee
01-24-2004, 07:25 AM
here is why we can&#39;t do anything of that sort. A lot of people would like to get rid of this forum, but legaly they cant. If we start doing the things you are talking about we run a high risk of be nomore. even the software makers of this forum (invision) had approched us at one point. So inorder to stay alive we resort to doing everything you are talking about in underthe table transactions.

Also this forum is far from pg. We do allow nudity, but not anything bellow the belt. We allow swaring although you might get yelled at for it.

shn
01-24-2004, 07:36 AM
First of all no one is sucking your teeny weeney http://www.smalldickmagazine.com/images/smallDICKfriendlyZONE.gif

Second of all...............go away&#33; <_<

peat moss
01-24-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by shn@23 January 2004 - 23:36
First of all no one is sucking your teeny weeney http://www.smalldickmagazine.com/images/smallDICKfriendlyZONE.gif

Second of all...............go away&#33; <_<
OH you bad I like You :lol:

sky
01-24-2004, 08:37 AM
thats bullshit&#33; how could this forum get in trouble for sayin serials and warez links

an hacking sites when kazaa itself can download movies, music and cracked

software and god knows what else. i was reading a post someone made about

getting a keylogger an nobody was allowed to give him a link or anything i mean

wtf, and who fuck r u shn <_< did u think of that comback post all by ur self&#33;

maybe i could see if some six yr. olds helped u type that up :lol:

xxxSHARExxx
01-24-2004, 08:48 AM
Your allowed to give out links, serial number,cracks, and etc, but u can&#39;t post it up so any 1 can see it. You have to PM(private message)the serial number, cracks...etc, to the person.

h1
01-24-2004, 08:51 AM
I don&#39;t think the fact has dawned on sky that a BBS is an oligarchy, not a democracy.

Samurai
01-24-2004, 08:54 AM
He should also learn how to construct sentences in an orderly fashion. I bet you&#39;re like 12 years old or something. If you&#39;re a grown man, you should be ashamed. My niece could string a sentence up better than that drivel.

shn
01-24-2004, 09:09 AM
He/She is just a dumb ass trying to gain frivolous attention from their fellow peers by starting miscellaneous pointless topics such as this and wasting thread...

Anybody with common sense would know that the any crack request or fulfillments can be done discreetly without posting it all out in the open. You dont know who might stumble on this forum and see crack links posted publicy, next thing you know the forum is shutdown because people like that.

Wtf, rules are rules...........you dont like it? Post crack links on your own forum.

Lol........good luck on getting members though.:lol:

sky
01-24-2004, 09:42 AM
lol, whatever im not tryin to argue with like five different people. im just sayin how

in the heck can a forum get into any kind of trouble for posting serials and cracks

when there are sites that are full of them, and there still standing&#33;

------
as i said before im not tryin to get in an argument with a bunch of people but

samurai i just gotta laugh i mean common this is a forum its not like its a essay

paper here lol so why would a grown man be ashamed of writing like that in a

forum :lol: no offense but you sound like an old english teacher that adores proper

english.
------
could somone who knows what there talking about tell me how this forum could get shutdown from serials crack ect..

4play
01-24-2004, 09:57 AM
serial and cracks are illegal we want to stay legal well ish.

still they are not allowed for good reason so just accept it and find a board that allows them and ask for them there. ;)

7thElement
01-24-2004, 09:59 AM
... and i was starting to enjoy this topic :lol: