PDA

View Full Version : Board Decline

newcster68
01-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Is it just me or is this board really sloowing down on posts? I mean, I come in here on a regular basis and always see new replies or new posts in every forum. late last night I posted a movie in the Verified Section of Movieworld. Uuum I think it was about 10:23 pm and geeez, 4 of the views, maybe 5 were from me. There are now ONLY 16 views on this movie. I used to post movies every day and within a couple hours the views were close to about 75. :huh:

I'm not complaining but I am stating a good point here. We had our regular admins give up their job, new ones take over. Rules changing by the load fulls. Board members getting put in mod positions that really don't deserve it. Yes their post counts show about 5000 posts but I guarantee you over half of those post did nothing to contribute to this board or help out in any way. I have seen members that have been here close to a year or more, post software, movies, etc every day and get no thanks whatsoever. (AND no Im not even referring to me). The point is...I have not seen one positive outcome or change to this board since there were new admins put in charge. Some of these mods even have never even been to this board. And POOF we see them and wonder who they are and where did they come from. A good choice would have been to stay with the regulars.

Nothing exciting has even been taking place on this board. I have even offered to make a new board logo and have made them and pmed them to our so called admins and NOT once did I get even a "Well, thanks for the effort, but I think we will stay with the original logo" All I got was "Why do we need another new board logo?" from other members of the board.

Hopefully, just maybe our new admins will ask for new suggestions on how to improve the performance of this board, take ideas from our members instead of doing it all themselves. I cross my fingers also that this so called NEW Legal P2P software they are in testing will be set up for us to download soon cause KazaaLite has dramatically dropped in use. I tried just the other day to find some very popular software to download and did a search and got a minimal amount of hits on it. Im not blaming this board cause the effects of P2p being illegal and all the music, movie, etc companies cracking down on us users is and has taken a dramatic step to the worse. IT JUST SHOWS BY THE REPLIES, POSTS in this forum. You could come in here at all hours of the day and week and find this board loaded to the rim with online users. NOT NO MORE.

I said my peace.. <_<

cwctv
01-24-2004, 08:29 PM
I find there is TOO many newcomers coming in and not going over the board before posting SEARCH is powerful IF used and it is not,from now on I pass and won&#39;t answer didn&#39;t we have a newbie thing before&#33;&#33;&#33;

newcster68
01-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by cwctv@24 January 2004 - 14:29
I find there is TOO many newcomers coming in and not going over the board before posting SEARCH is powerful IF used and it is not,from now on I pass and won&#39;t answer didn&#39;t we have a newbie thing before&#33;&#33;&#33;
Ok, I tried to understand what you just said, but, I have the faintest idea what u just said.. :o

I.am
01-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by newcster68@24 January 2004 - 13:38
Ok, I tried to understand what you just said, but, I have the faintest idea what u just said.. :o
:lol: same here.

Deciphering Try 1

find there is TOO many newcomers coming in and not going over the board before posting SEARCH is powerful IF used and it is not,from now on I pass and won&#39;t answer didn&#39;t we have a newbie thing before&#33;&#33;&#33;

Many newcomes are joining and posting questions before making a search for it. From now on I wont answer their questions. didnt we have a newbie thing before...

------

@newcster68, I know what you are saying. Many things have changed. But since when all the change is always good? It always brings some nice things and bad things along with it. Many old members have left for odd reasons. Board is doing fairly decent. I understand the admins should have at least pm&#39;ed you saying thanks for the effort. But there could be other reasons why they didnt do.
Mods are doing their job fairly well as well as Area Moderators. So what if few others deserved a better chance, they are doing fairly well infact seeing the work they deserve every bit of it. :)

newcster68
01-24-2004, 09:06 PM
@newcster68, I know what you are saying. Many things have changed. But since when all the change is always good? It always brings some nice things and bad things along with it. Many old members have left for odd reasons. Board is doing fairly decent. I understand the admins should have at least pm&#39;ed you saying thanks for the effort. But there could be other reasons why they didnt do.
Mods are doing their job fairly well as well as Area Moderators. So what if few others deserved a better chance, they are doing fairly well infact seeing the work they deserve every bit of it.

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, Im not really complaining but just I guess, getting it off my chest. It has bothered me for just about over a month now. I just don&#39;t see it happening here either. I see a decline at other sites I go to also. Maybe things are just getting old now and maybe something new has to develope to catch the interests of others again. I know I&#39;m really starting to burn out a bit on my pc. Maybe other are to and that&#39;s why I don&#39;t see as many regs in here anymore. I remember when u could go on vcdquality.com and there would be at least 3-4 new screeners (and good ones at that) every day. Now you lucky to see them release a good quality screener or dvdrip about every other week. ;)

7thElement
01-24-2004, 09:17 PM
The problem (not really a problem) is that KL was the main reason that people found this board. Since KL is not longer available people won&#39;t find this board but that&#39;s where our new domain comes in because many search engines have blocked domains and subdomains which contain kazaa lite / klite.

Communities always change as people come and leave. You cannot hold admins or mods responsible for member&#39;s actions.

Many members left because they started own projects and forums. It&#39;s a fact that their friends will go with them but that&#39;s no problem at all. The future will bring a lot of new members and also a lot of new interesting topics.

The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software. There are 100 forks but none of them will reach what the old development team has reached.

Crying about old times doesn&#39;t help because you can&#39;t turn back the time. I also suggest you to give us a bit more time to have a look at your submission. I am aware of your logo cause I got a copy of your message and Error has forwarded his copy too. It&#39;s just that we are very busy at the moment with reordering the whole board :)

The registrations did not drop - they are growing from day to day cause people find us easier now. The reason why there are not much new member posts are our current members. I asked a few people and friends why they don&#39;t post and their answer was that they feel left out or attacked if they read posts.

New members post a comment and a few regulars attack them with "Shut up newbie", "You have no idea what this is all about" or other similar posts. Other people ask me to delete their account because they feel left out (do we have a clique problem here?) or because the RIAA is running campaigns against file sharers.

All this together leads to less activity but that&#39;s no issue because a community changes every day.

sharedholder
01-24-2004, 09:21 PM
What about SwapGate forums 7thElement ? Gonna replace this one ? What going to happend when the SwapGate forums opening for public ? This forum gonna be close ?

7thElement
01-24-2004, 09:26 PM
Nope the SwapGate forums have nothing to do with this board. Many people asked me to use this board and to include SG but others told me to not include it because it has nothing to do with KL.

I could simply include the forums here but it makes no sense as IB cannot handle the masses of users that will come with SG. SG uses existing protocols with masses of existing users which means that this board would be more than laggy.

This forum will not be replaced or closed - even if there were only 10 users online :)

newcster68
01-24-2004, 09:56 PM
The reason why there are not much new member posts are our current members. I asked a few people and friends why they don&#39;t post and their answer was that they feel left out or attacked if they read posts.

New members post a comment and a few regulars attack them with "Shut up newbie", "You have no idea what this is all about" or other similar posts. Other people ask me to delete their account because they feel left out (do we have a clique problem here?) or because the RIAA is running campaigns against file sharers.

I completely agree what you are saying there. That does seem to be a big problem with some of our long time members. They have been here so long and see the same questions asked over and over that, I guess it just burns them up inside when they see the same question again. Guess we all need to sit back and think before we react to newbie questions. :lol:

scribblec
01-24-2004, 10:09 PM
i reckon it should be replaced

and whoever clicks on this board be redirected to the new one becuase the new one is shaping up really nicly all u need to do is add a b-t section :)

newcster68
01-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@24 January 2004 - 16:09

and whoever clicks on this board be redirected to the new one becuase the new one is shaping up really nicly all u need to do is add a b-t section :)
Is this new forum accessible to everybody yet? Or is it still in cloaking mode? :lol:

ZeroTolerance
01-24-2004, 11:02 PM
i totallly agree with almost everybody says but i feel that their is a clique going on here but its cool but its not cool when that clique starts to attack or flame your posts sometimes i feel like im being jumped and and i can hold on for so long but it would be nice to see this board up and running with good and debatable topics.

kAb
01-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by scribblec@24 January 2004 - 15:09

b-t sucks&#33; why would you add a bittorrent section&#33;?

Most unsafe unreliable and worst downloads possible&#33;

internet.news
01-25-2004, 12:19 AM
This board always will remain a place for me to find nice opened people.

I think, not only cause the fast loading speed.

If you want more ppl to see you post, just PM me... Sometimes it depends on the topic, but if you tell me of your post, I will have a look and post a reply.

I am trying to look for topics with no reply and try to answer them as best as possible ;) Just PM me...

:rolleyes:

kAb
01-25-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@24 January 2004 - 17:19

If you want more ppl to see you post, just PM me... Sometimes it depends on the topic, but if you tell me of your post, I will have a look and post a reply.

I am trying to look for topics with no reply and try to answer them as best as possible ;) Just PM me...

are you desparate for people to pm you? :huh:

scribblec
01-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by kAb+24 January 2004 - 23:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 24 January 2004 - 23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@24 January 2004 - 15:09

Most unsafe unreliable and worst downloads possible&#33; [/b][/quote]
um sorry but all that is bullshit

fast speeds new stuff no corruption

what moire could u want?

internet.news
01-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by kAb+25 January 2004 - 01:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 25 January 2004 - 01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@24 January 2004 - 17:19

are you desparate for people to pm you? :huh: [/b][/quote]
This board is a place I can share my thoughts openly a fast way ;) much more faster than any other board script.

Normally I try to look after Posts which have few or no replies ... As I am just human - am I? - I also can&#39;t see all these "no-replies" topics, so if you want me to look them up, just PM me.

Mad Cat
01-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by scribblec+25 January 2004 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 25 January 2004 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kAb@24 January 2004 - 23:53
<!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@24 January 2004 - 15:09

what moire could u want? [/b][/quote]
I know, BitTorrent rules.

What do you use kAb?

Afronaut
01-25-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by scribblec+25 January 2004 - 02:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 25 January 2004 - 02:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

what moire could u want? [/b][/quote]
security?

Full Albums

Atleast 192k cbr

d&#39;ouh

:lol:

Its all about apples and oranges, no need to argue about whats best me thinks.

Cheers, im off to the Bars now, have a nice one ya&#39;all.

:cool2:

kAb
01-25-2004, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Mad Cat+24 January 2004 - 17:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 24 January 2004 - 17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by scribblec@25 January 2004 - 00:33

what moire could u want?
I know, BitTorrent rules.

What do you use kAb? [/b][/quote]
e-mule plus and k-lite

The two times I tried b-t, it either wouldn&#39;t connect, or i got downloads of less than 1 kb/s. I checked all my settings etc., everything was set for optimal downloads.

And it left registry crap all over with his garbage pop up asking you to donate, and the uninstallation was garbage.

Adster
01-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Bit torrent is a kick as program

if you want movies??

get it

great speed

i mean where else you suppose to get movies??

unless you want blank fake files off kazaa

oh or wait 2 weeks off emule for a movie

yes theres IRC too but even they have problems

one thing about BT is that i don&#39;t like its full of mainstream movies not much I want

eg 21 grams Mystic River had to ge them off IRC

who&#39;s gives a shit about security

Now

let me talk about this topic

I think the amount of changes here has left people less happy then more happy
and when you loose the tradition of things we once had we loose the meaning of the board most of the regulars are disappearing I myself used to post at least 30 times a day now this is my first post in quite a while

I think whats happened is Ive got board the ppl who were once here have gone the place isn&#39;t what it use to be not only because of the changes but because I think of the takeover by the NEW regulars that we have

too much flaming

conspiracy after conspiracy

bitching about mods

this place has turned childish and completely fucked up. i have visited other boards and can at least have a civilized normal conversation about something in a mature manner, the amount of noob bashing (aka Soulseek forum which sadly this place is turning into) flaming, blaming mods for your actions and not accepting your own mistakes I haev had my flares with people here and know that when i do i&#39;m doing the wrong thing

I don&#39;t see see the point of complaining about mods or the changes here coz guess what/?

you can&#39;t win&#33;&#33; anything I say or a member says means shit all, its like a a game of Football you complain to the referee he won&#39;t change his decision at all. your wasting your time.

kAb
01-25-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Adster@24 January 2004 - 22:42
Bit torrent is a kick as program

if you want movies??

get it

great speed

i mean where else you suppose to get movies??

unless you want blank fake files off kazaa

oh or wait 2 weeks off emule for a movie

yes theres IRC too but even they have problems

one thing about BT is that i don&#39;t like its full of mainstream movies not much I want

eg 21 grams Mystic River had to ge them off IRC

who&#39;s gives a shit about security

Now

let me talk about this topic

I think the amount of changes here has left people less happy then more happy
and when you loose the tradition of things we once had we loose the meaning of the board most of the regulars are disappearing I myself used to post at least 30 times a day now this is my first post in quite a while

I think whats happened is Ive got board the ppl who were once here have gone the place isn&#39;t what it use to be not only because of the changes but because I think of the takeover by the NEW regulars that we have

too much flaming

conspiracy after conspiracy

bitching about mods

this place has turned childish and completely fucked up. i have visited other boards and can at least have a civilized normal conversation about something in a mature manner, the amount of noob bashing (aka Soulseek forum which sadly this place is turning into) flaming, blaming mods for your actions and not accepting your own mistakes I haev had my flares with people here and know that when i do i&#39;m doing the wrong thing

I don&#39;t see see the point of complaining about mods or the changes here coz guess what/?

you can&#39;t win&#33;&#33; anything I say or a member says means shit all, its like a a game of Football you complain to the referee he won&#39;t change his decision at all. your wasting your time.
hold on, this board has come a long way when it comes to newbies.

this used to be n00b bash central for awhile.

its much calmer now.

btw, emule is the perfect program. not full of corrupted files, and fairly nice speeds. at least you know you&#39;re getting a verified program of sharereactor, or one of the many verified file sites.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-25-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17
The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software.
:P Well then get another Logo then.And start thinking about getting rid of the Sections that deal with it.Like FC has been saying. :P

;) Ohhh.Yes this Forum has been Dead.Not very much of us left.And its Winter Time.This Summer hardly anybody will be here.

Ohhh well I guess. :D

Adster
01-25-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 January 2004 - 17:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 January 2004 - 17:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17
The main problem (and again not really a problem) is simply that KL is dead and nobody can replace this software.
:P Well then get another Logo then.And start thinking about getting rid of the Sections that deal with it.Like FC has been saying. :P

;) Ohhh.Yes this Forum has been Dead.Not very much of us left.And its Winter Time.This Summer hardly anybody will be here.

Ohhh well I guess. :D [/b][/quote]
hey&#33;&#33;

it&#39;s summer and I arrived here right now :o :P

Jayhawk
01-25-2004, 07:38 AM
but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad :)

evildon
01-30-2004, 06:01 AM
there&#39;s like 70 some odd users on right now?

is that bad?..sheesh..i think thats great..

all things considered anyway..I believe that since college has started back we will see more people on here...

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
01-30-2004, 06:03 AM
:D Yeah the Forum has been Busy the past couple of Days. :D

:blink: I need to go to Sleep. :blink:

evildon
02-04-2004, 06:53 AM
Sleep?

me too...cant seem to staay off this thing...

The board seems to be ok..as far as users..not sure about posts tho..it seems that more people start topics then actually stay on one for any real lengeth of time..might just be me tho..

infamousalbo101
02-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Kab dont you also use es5 (esv) :huh:

Anyways I find myself slowing drifting away from this board to many n00bs and very immature people some sections have just become rediculus Thats why sometimes I just dont bother to post

my 2 cents

kb123
02-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Alot of the problem with the Forums is that people referred to as so called nOObs are avoiding taking part because they are being flamed and no one seems to have the patience or the time to help which was what k/l was all about when I joined.
Try being a litle more tolerent and give a bit of time to see why the question has been asked in the first place, it may be obvious to some people but to the person who posted the request might be in genuine need of assistance, after all surely sharing is what this community was all about.
Just my view and I sure lots of others. :frusty: :frusty:

DWk
02-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Actually some semi-noobs are the ones that flame down on "noobs".

The people that want to help, HELP. But yea, I know what you mean. Gladly, I don&#39;t keep my mouth shut. I ask what I want/need to ask, no matter what B)

AussieSheila
02-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by KwahyaJ@25 January 2004 - 17:38
but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad :)
:sadwalk: http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/crybaby.gif

junkyardking
02-06-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+25 January 2004 - 07:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 25 January 2004 - 07:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-7thElement@24 January 2004 - 16:17

[/b][/quote]
I agree get rid of the kazaa lite sections, it would better just to redirect newbs to other programs..

but since did we start counting Aussie as important ad

:angry: <_< :P B)

The forum has had it up&#39;s and downs and i think some people left because they had better things to do than spend there days on a forum, also there&#39;s only so many things you can discuss ten times over....

RealitY
02-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Get rid of as many sections as possible starting with all those ghost towns in Filesharing first...

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 11:51 AM
dang very few members on now

sharedholder
02-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Board Decline, Will it recover?

Don&#39;t think so , its too late. :( The kl-board can be recovered when the k-lite site was shutdown by Sharman, not now , continuing the development of K-Lite like before.All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .

downloader2008
02-06-2004, 05:29 PM
I think another reason why the forum posts/members has dropped is because there is no link to this forum from the http://www.klitesite.com website. Many users still go there and they would probably come if they saw the forum link there. That website isn&#39;t doing anything illegal so I don&#39;t really see what the problem in linking this forum to that site is...

sharedholder
02-06-2004, 07:58 PM
downloader2008, i agree with you but i talking about the old members that are gone. :(

Askjeevesbot
02-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@6 February 2004 - 13:58
downloader2008, i agree with you but i talking about the old members that are gone. :(
this place looks nothing like it did when i first got here

downloader2008
02-06-2004, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@6 February 2004 - 14:58
I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator). Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left.

Also, a few users I know said they used the link on the Klite homepage when they couldn&#39;t remember it and/or the lost their bookmark. Maybe they thought that b/c KL++ is gone, that the board was too.

Adster
02-07-2004, 12:31 AM
Remember the old days when we had 5 sections??

Afronaut
02-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Adster@7 February 2004 - 02:31
No, what was that like?
Was it Cool?

:huh:

Whats the Old Stuff you miss?

:cool2:

h1
02-07-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Adster@6 February 2004 - 19:31
Damn ad, now you got me reminiscing. :P

RealitY
02-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by downloader2008+6 February 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (downloader2008 &#064; 6 February 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator) and how they were fed up with JetJe&#39;s musicworld gang. Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left. [/b]
Bullshit, Bullshit And More Bullshit...

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him. As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore because this place is a mess with too many sections that all appear to be fkin ghost towns.

Considering 7th is now going to spread this all even thinner of the hopes that there will be new crowds running in like at a buffet thats one dollar on a promotional Sunday then maybe he could ponder this, the changes here have not been good or productive whatsoever, we all thought they would, but it really Sux Balls big time, so maybe we could make a last attemt to save this place and claen house, ffs put it ti a fkin vote, as long as this is still a democracy here which I am no longer sure of.

Originally posted by Adster@

<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .[/quote]

FFS I am not alone on this one and since you will have a wonderful new set of url&#39;s then can we please at least have this fkin one lousy one back.

MUSLEMAN
02-07-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by REALITY@7 February 2004 - 04:29

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him.
now thats bull shit, that was no story

As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore
and thank god for that :lol:

RealitY
02-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 February 2004 - 02:02

As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore
and thank god for that :lol:
Ah the retard of the day strikes again, now going for 20,000 posts are you. Well let me say one thing to you my arch nemeses, I think we can both agree the changes have not been successfully and perhaps since we both still have interest in this board we could take interest in making this the place it once was again so that you and I can do battle once again you sorry as piece of...
:P :P

MUSLEMAN
02-07-2004, 11:01 AM
i think we both agree that you should stop nagging like a kid and stick to your promise of not posting any more

RealitY
02-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 February 2004 - 03:01
stick to your promise of not posting any more
What fking promise are you referring too you fkimg retard. Read through this post and the entire board if you can and show me where I promised I would not post, I was simply making a statement that this board is not what it used to be and replying to another poster who was assuming why some senior members don&#39;t post as much anymore, even your buddy Shareholder has agreed with my point on this.

Once again you prove yourself to be an ill witted retard while I was trying to let the past go...

Adster
02-07-2004, 01:47 PM
hey Musleman who&#39;s balamm and why is he a mod in your signature?? :huh:

downloader2008
02-08-2004, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by REALITY+7 February 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 7 February 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by downloader2008+6 February 2004 - 15:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (downloader2008 &#064; 6 February 2004 - 15:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know one of the main reasons and this is a definite answer:
Many users left because of the recent rudeness and flaming against the members. I read a few senior members posting about how they were fed up with balamm (when he was a moderator) and how they were fed up with JetJe&#39;s musicworld gang. Also, many senior members left because of the annoying n00bs arguing, and before they left, I DID see a LOT of flaming going on. I guess they got fed up and left. [/b]

WTF are you yapping about Balamm, and btw the Jetje gang story was invented by him. As a senior member I don&#39;t post much here anymore because this place is a mess with too many sections that all appear to be fkin ghost towns.

Considering 7th is now going to spread this all even thinner of the hopes that there will be new crowds running in like at a buffet thats one dollar on a promotional Sunday then maybe he could ponder this, the changes here have not been good or productive whatsoever, we all thought they would, but it really Sux Balls big time, so maybe we could make a last attemt to save this place and claen house, ffs put it ti a fkin vote, as long as this is still a democracy here which I am no longer sure of.

<!--QuoteBegin-Adster@

<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder
All the new sections that we have now in the board killed the identy of this forum .[/quote]

FFS I am not alone on this one and since you will have a wonderful new set of url&#39;s then can we please at least have this fkin one lousy one back. [/b][/quote]
Actually, for your info, I remember reading about 5 topics with members saying that they were leaving because of the flaming. I don&#39;t know if the JetJe story is true, I just read someone posting about it. I am sorry for posting about it if it isn&#39;t true, I just remember reading someone post about it. Sorry. :(

Powdered Water
02-08-2004, 05:11 AM
The board while different in appearance does&#39;nt seem any different to me, There is still plenty of flaming and SPAM for all to consume. If anything it looks to me like the old lounge crowd has spread out to cover more topics, and that can only be a good thing in my humble opinion.