PDA

View Full Version : Mouse

kaiweiler
02-02-2004, 02:16 PM
I don't know what's going on! My mouse is a Logitech cordless optical mouse, and it has been messing up on me lately. when browsing or doing anything, it will just stop, kind of lag, it feels as if it was a really dirty wheel mouse. I replaced batteries in it, still no avail. Tried reconnecting it as well, also reinstalling the software that came with it. In the device manager, it says everything is fine and all my drivers are installed correctly, anyone know the problem here!?!
Here (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=646&CONTENTID=6907&countryid=2&languageid=1) is my mouse

Kai
:helpsmile:

bigdawgfoxx
02-02-2004, 02:25 PM
I havnt heard good things about wireless mice at all...but Ive never heard of that so I duno.

firefox
02-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Saw this once before, I ran adaware on the computer and found that there was a lot of it running in the background bogging down everything, try running that, check for viruses too while you are at it. Hope that helps you.

Skillian
02-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Also check the position of your receiver, and that's it's not to near to magnetic or transmitting equipment.