PDA

View Full Version : Real Ugly Case

Spicker
02-04-2004, 02:54 AM
well i am sick of my case my friends recently came over and everyone is like tht my case is waay to ugly :angry:

i cant afford a new case...

but i want to build my own....or atleast mod it a lil bit.....
lol

pix:
http://a.domaindlx.com/jaigandhi5/case.JPG
http://a.domaindlx.com/jaigandhi5/inside.JPG
http://a.domaindlx.com/jaigandhi5/side.JPG

i noe its ugly...
i was thinking of making a new simple and good looking case
i like creativity and originality :D :lol:
wud do u think i shud do...

spex:
P4 1.9Ghz @ 2.10Ghz
ASUS P4P8X
80 gig hdd
SiS 315 64mb card (i noe it sux)
512ddr dual channel ram...

help! :helpsmile:

bigdawgfoxx
02-04-2004, 02:56 AM
you can buy a crappy case that looks tight for like 30 bux lol

Spicker
02-04-2004, 02:58 AM
im too lazy and i want something orginal or something but thts my last choice lol :lol:

but everyone has to admit it looks ugly&#33; <_<

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 03:00 AM
i think it has great potential for improvement. just paint it green and get a window mod and get some led fans and cold cathodes. those jazz up any case

tesco
02-04-2004, 03:05 AM
lol my friend also has that case and he also hates it. he&#39;s thinking of modding it too, hes going to cut the side to make a window and mount a fan in the midle of it, and he&#39;ll paint the whole case (except the inside) silver and hes taking off the buttons from the front and making clear ones with leds behind them. i think it will look pretty cool, hes also putting some lights in it.

btw, where do you live? do u live near toronto or something? and where did you buy that case?

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@4 February 2004 - 04:00
i think it has great potential for improvement. just paint it green and get a window mod and get some led fans and cold cathodes. those jazz up any case
tht is a great idea&#33;
and its very possible too....

lol but i hate the DAMN front of the case&#33; i hate it&#33; it looks sooo bad

BLEGH&#33;

i was actually thinking about moving the whole thing in to a damn box or something&#33; LOL

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 03:08 AM
@rossco: for that muc work, i&#39;d just get a new case

@jaigandhi: do that. don&#39;t wory bout the front of the case. paint it some bright color and add some flames to it. i mean like tattoo the front of ur case or something. make it look like one o them cars in nsfu

bigdawgfoxx
02-04-2004, 03:10 AM
is he a profesional painter haha

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@4 February 2004 - 04:05
lol my friend also has that case and he also hates it. he&#39;s thinking of modding it too, hes going to cut the side to make a window and mount a fan in the midle of it, and he&#39;ll paint the whole case (except the inside) silver and hes taking off the buttons from the front and making clear ones with leds behind them. i think it will look pretty cool, hes also putting some lights in it.

btw, where do you live? do u live near toronto or something? and where did you buy that case?
lol i do live 5mins from toronto LOL&#33;

(mississauga)

:lol:
this was the biggest mistake i did i bought this computer from this ad in the newspaper the computer was NEW i got it for pretty cheap.... 565&#036;with taxes

specs at tht time were
P4 1.9Ghz
PC-CHIPS (CRAP)
30gig (CRAP)
CASE(CRAP)
32mb vid(CRAP)
umm wt else....

PSU (crap started making big noises in 6months)
ummm i got ripped...

i didnt have as much knowledge about computers back then tht i have now....
i could do anything now&#33; lol

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:12 AM
@bigdawg
no im not a pro painter&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: as a matter of fact i suk at ART&#33; :lol:

so the flames i dont think is possible... LOL&#33;

tesco
02-04-2004, 03:18 AM
kool i dont live in toronto i live in keswick, you heard of it? lol. its liek1 hour from toronto, just said toronto because its near me and more people have heard of it.

and abu it isnt actually that much work, and he doesnt have money to buy a case, all he has to do is paint it then add in a window and i can do the buttons for him becuase im good at that kind of stuff.

TheFilePirater
02-04-2004, 03:21 AM
1.) take it all apart, clean it good, and paint it, dont worry to much, you cant really fuck up spray paint

2.) ORGANIZE&#33; i mean buy some wrapped cables or make ur own, its not hard, and place everything tucked away, better for heat

3.) take alook here (http://kylan.00freehost.com/index_files/page0005.htm), its a shitty site i made, it has lots of pics of some ideas

abu_has_the_power
02-04-2004, 03:31 AM
he doesn&#39;t have to be a professional painter to stick on flames to his case. i didn&#39;t mean paint flames, i meant get those flame sticker things and put them on. not very hard. and they&#39;re not too expensive either

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:48 AM
thnx for all the tips guyz :rolleyes: :D

i will buy spray paint soon...
and plexi glass for the window?
or someother glass?
wt should i use?

btw yes i know where kenswick is ;) :D

tesco
02-04-2004, 03:48 AM
where can you buy those decels for a computer? i just told my friend he should get some and he wants to know where to get them.

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by TheFilePirater@4 February 2004 - 04:21
1.) take it all apart, clean it good, and paint it, dont worry to much, you cant really fuck up spray paint

2.) ORGANIZE&#33; i mean buy some wrapped cables or make ur own, its not hard, and place everything tucked away, better for heat

3.) take alook here (http://kylan.00freehost.com/index_files/page0005.htm), its a shitty site i made, it has lots of pics of some ideas
ur site is not working <_<

Gateway Timeout
The following error occurred:
A gateway timeout occurred. The server is unreachable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.

tesco
02-04-2004, 03:53 AM
it works for me, and filepirater, did you get that computer to boot? and what was wrong with it?

Spicker
02-04-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@4 February 2004 - 04:53
it works for me, and filepirater, did you get that computer to boot? and what was wrong with it?
nope not working for me :angry: :angry: <_<

wt color shud i make the case?
Green?
Black?
Red?
:unsure:

bigdawgfoxx
02-04-2004, 04:00 AM
I would make mine black or red

tesco
02-04-2004, 04:04 AM
black, i dont think red would look good, but if you like red then go ahead its you that has to live with it so make it how you like it.

Spicker
02-04-2004, 04:08 AM
i was thinkin about both black and red maybe some parts (like the bays or the cd drives shud be black or red and the rest another color or something....

hmm hard to decide

am i the only one not able to access tht site? :frusty: :unsure: :blink:

bigdawgfoxx
02-04-2004, 04:10 AM
yah I think so haha.

Red CD drive covers with a black case could look tight..or silver cases would be tight.

Spicker
02-04-2004, 04:16 AM
yea i got the site to work now...(mozilla) lol

yea it would look pretty tight with those colors..

now about the windows...

i dont hav the right tools :frusty: :unsure: :frusty:
:(

will homedepot cut for me? lol

Cygnuz-Y
02-04-2004, 04:58 AM
I painted a crappy case some time ago and it does charm...

Maybe this will help:

PAINT THAT BOX TUTORIAL&#33; (http://www.gideontech.com/guides/paint1/)