PDA

View Full Version : Updated Design

7thElement
02-08-2004, 02:19 AM
Forum design is now set to 90 % - anything else looks bad. The site design will stay at 780 pixels cause it looks very ugly to make it 90 % too.

I don't care if people attack me cause I know exacty what I am doing but it is sad that people start to attack me with personal insults like "since you are admin the stats drop" and so on.

I am always open for suggestions but I am getting tired to see just attacks from all sides just because something isn't like a few people want it.

Every site does changes and most times webmasters don't give a fuck what others think. I care more than you maybe think because if not I would just quit all this and save my PERSONAL money and go to a pub instead. I would not host the board and also not the klitesite.com but it seems like many people just want to cause troubles.

New things will always come but luckily no more design changes for a long time. People will always complain but that's ok cause I can deal with it. Sometimes I wish I was an ass like many people and just don't care but I think there are already enough asses so I'll keep going my way.

If you think all this sucks do yourself a favor and leave, find another board or do it better. I don't care what people say or think about me because I am no newbie webmaster who does what people vote for. If I am against something then I am against it and even 10.000 members can change anything about it.

I will never change something just because a few people attack me and I will also not tolerate if people try to pick sides against me. I changed the board design because a few people asked very friendly if there is no other acceptable solution for 800 x 600 users and not because I have the need to feel cool.

I won't bring old skins back just because a few people don't like the new one but I will design new skins where people can choose from.

I am very sorry but branding is a must if you want to lead a successful community. If people don't like it they have to find a new community but I decide for the best of the board and not just because I can.

Marc

Jg427
02-08-2004, 02:24 AM
Thanks for all of your efforts to improve the board. Let's keep moving forward.

JG427

h1
02-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Don't be so hostile 7th, the people that hate you are a both a minority and an unknown quantity. You've taken VB's baby and made into something big, be proud of that.

callum
02-08-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 01:29
You've taken VB's baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
Explain?

NightStalker
02-08-2004, 02:35 AM
This is how it should be. After all you are the webmaster of this site, and what you say should go.

I.am
02-08-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by callum+7 February 2004 - 19:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 7 February 2004 - 19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 01:29
You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
Explain? [/b][/quote]
It is self explanatory.

Thanks 7th&#33; for all your efforts&#33; :)

h1
02-08-2004, 02:37 AM
Explain?
What&#39;s there to explain? Everything is in place, this is already one of the largest IPB boards, and it can only go up from here.

callum
02-08-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by I.am+8 February 2004 - 01:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 8 February 2004 - 01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by callum@7 February 2004 - 19:32
<!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 01:29
You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
Explain?
It is self explanatory.

Thanks 7th&#33; for all your efforts&#33; :) [/b][/quote]
Oh, I didn&#39;t realize it was so small before.
Must go and have a look around, the place is so big now.

h1
02-08-2004, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by callum@7 February 2004 - 21:37
Oh, I didn&#39;t realize it was so small before.
Must go and have a look around, the place is so big now.
Yeah, I remember when we only had these: Everything related to this board
[Forgot]
[Forgot]
Tips
Lounge

callum
02-08-2004, 02:56 AM
Music World
Movie World
Software World
Hardware World

Your 800x600 res must have been limiting your view of the forum, either that or your a .....

kAb
02-08-2004, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by callum@7 February 2004 - 19:56
Music World
Movie World
Software World
Hardware World

Your 800x600 res must have been limiting your view of the forum, either that or your a .....
Questions & problems
Connection Problems
Guest Forum
Funny Stuff
Iraq Discussion forum

Adster
02-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by kAb+8 February 2004 - 13:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 8 February 2004 - 13:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-callum@7 February 2004 - 19:56
Music World
Movie World
Software World
Hardware World

Questions & problems
Connection Problems
Guest Forum
Funny Stuff
Iraq Discussion forum [/b][/quote]
I think it was

About this Website
Kazaa Problems and questions
Unrelated Kaza Problems and questions
Lounge
Funny Stuff

kAb
02-08-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Adster+7 February 2004 - 20:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 7 February 2004 - 20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by kAb@8 February 2004 - 13:00
<!--QuoteBegin-callum@7 February 2004 - 19:56
Music World
Movie World
Software World
Hardware World

Questions & problems
Connection Problems
Guest Forum
Funny Stuff
Iraq Discussion forum
I think it was

About this Website
Kazaa Problems and questions
Unrelated Kaza Problems and questions
Lounge
Funny Stuff [/b][/quote]
but it wasn&#39;t JUST those.

It was a collection of at least 12 sections.

btw @ 7th

You brought the personal &#39;attacks&#39; upon yourself when you said

Seems like a few people really enjoy to let this forum die instead to give it a new branding and letting it grow.

What am I supposed to say? &#39;Yes I hope this forum dies, thanks for putting the words in my mouth 7th&#39;

Just because its YOUR way, doesn&#39;t make it the RIGHT way.

And for anybody that doesn&#39;t think this board was big before vb & paul left, well thats just stupid.

Problem is 7th, you didn&#39;t ASK for opinions. What were we to say? "Oh yeah 7th, btw, when you change the forum size tomorrow, could you save a skin for us 1024x768 users?"

h1
02-08-2004, 03:20 AM
I never said that the board was small under VB and Paul. I&#39;m just saying that with all the new content, it&#39;s poised to become even bigger. :)

callum
02-08-2004, 03:26 AM
I was only pointing out a few sections that haxor41789 missed out.

I doubt any of my recent posts could be considered to have been personal attacks, it just seems that things have been changed without the the members or mods having any say in the matter. At first the changing of the admin didn&#39;t really bother me, but the new admin seem to make changes that affect all members, without caring about their opions.

h1
02-08-2004, 03:54 AM
I also never said that you were making personal attacks on 7th. It&#39;s just that some people have been saying stupid things like "the forum will die because of you."

Sorry for any misunderstanding. :)

RealitY
02-08-2004, 04:03 AM
Well I fianally found my Tampons so I am ok now...

BawA
02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
good work, 7th i totaly support ya and Calm :lol:

Billy_Dean
02-08-2004, 06:56 AM
People should leave 7th alone and concentrate on the mods&#33; :lol:

:)

Billy_Dean
02-08-2004, 07:02 AM
l do have one request tho 7th. This board has a lot of pinned topics, but do they have to have that ugly Pinned next to them? It makes them look untidy, and it is unnecessary. In Admin CP there is an option to have nothing written there. The topics are already in their own section, the titles are bold, and they have a "Pinned" icon next to them. Perhaps you could try turning it off for a while and see what people think?

h1
02-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@8 February 2004 - 01:56
People should leave 7th alone and concentrate on the mods&#33; :lol:

LOL, I hope you&#39;re joking, Dean.

Are you? :blink:

pol
02-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@8 February 2004 - 07:02
l do have one request tho 7th.&nbsp; This board has a lot of pinned topics, but do they have to have that ugly Pinned next to them?&nbsp; It makes them look untidy, and it is unnecessary.&nbsp; In Admin CP there is an option to have nothing written there.&nbsp; The topics are already in their own section, the titles are bold, and they have a "Pinned" icon next to them.&nbsp; Perhaps you could try turning it off for a while and see what people think?

the original reason for that was was to try to make them more visible. people would come and post a question that was covered by a pinned thread.

there was a couple of ideas at the time - like having *floating*, un-pinned topics pointing people in the direction of the pinned guides/tutorials/whatever

it was just hoped that newcomers would spot these threads first, and this would cut down on the &#39;n00b&#39; questions, and then the :rtfaq: replies/flames

superdude
02-08-2004, 07:50 AM
dude, i love the forum but, maybe you should realize that

WE THE USERS, MAKE THE BOARD, AND WE THE USERS MAKE IT WORK.

and, it has been succesfull because of you work and because its accepted.

I personally think we should make a design contest, or atleast a poll... polls work nicely.

and very personally i dont like the index page.

Billy_Dean
02-08-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 16:03
LOL, I hope you&#39;re joking, Dean.

Are you? :blink:
;)

@ POL, have a look here (http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/index.php?showforum=2) and tell me they don&#39;t stand out.

My point is, it makes the board untidy, plus, you tend to read the topic titles beginning with "Pinned: ....... "

Turn it off for a day, it&#39;s piss easy, <Admin CP> <System Settings> <Topics Posts and Polls> and l&#39;ll never call you a prick again. ;)

I.am
02-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by superdude@8 February 2004 - 00:50
dude, i love the forum but, maybe you should realize that

WE THE USERS, MAKE THE BOARD, AND WE THE USERS MAKE IT WORK.

and, it has been succesfull because of you work and because its accepted.

I personally think we should make a design contest, or atleast a poll... polls work nicely.

and very personally i dont like the index page.
STFU&#33; Its been too much just leave it now.

Illuminati
02-08-2004, 09:09 AM
Every dynamic site evolves, either in terms of expansion or shrinking. Any dynamic site (and a few static sites) that stay the same all the time usually age and/or start to look old or not updated for a while.

We&#39;ve had the board split down the middle for a lot of things this past year - ES5&#39;s "promotion", the War on Iraq Discussions, Balamm&#39;s leave from his moderator post... This is just the same.

And don&#39;t forget the infamous forum rule has always applied - "This is not a democracy - It&#39;s a semi-benevolent dictatorship"

internet.news
02-08-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement@8 February 2004 - 03:19
Forum design is now set to 90 % - anything else looks bad. The site design will stay at 780 pixels cause it looks very ugly to make it 90 % too.

I don&#39;t care if people attack me cause I know exacty what I am doing but it is sad that people start to attack me with personal insults like "since you are admin the stats drop" and so on.

I am always open for suggestions but I am getting tired to see just attacks from all sides just because something isn&#39;t like a few people want it.

Every site does changes and most times webmasters don&#39;t give a fuck what others think. I care more than you maybe think because if not I would just quit all this and save my PERSONAL money and go to a pub instead. I would not host the board and also not the klitesite.com but it seems like many people just want to cause troubles.

New things will always come but luckily no more design changes for a long time. People will always complain but that&#39;s ok cause I can deal with it. Sometimes I wish I was an ass like many people and just don&#39;t care but I think there are already enough asses so I&#39;ll keep going my way.

If you think all this sucks do yourself a favor and leave, find another board or do it better. I don&#39;t care what people say or think about me because I am no newbie webmaster who does what people vote for. If I am against something then I am against it and even 10.000 members can change anything about it.

I will never change something just because a few people attack me and I will also not tolerate if people try to pick sides against me. I changed the board design because a few people asked very friendly if there is no other acceptable solution for 800 x 600 users and not because I have the need to feel cool.

I won&#39;t bring old skins back just because a few people don&#39;t like the new one but I will design new skins where people can choose from.

I am very sorry but branding is a must if you want to lead a successful community. If people don&#39;t like it they have to find a new community but I decide for the best of the board and not just because I can.

Marc
No, I am happy how it is now it is something inbetween.

I don&#39;t think the statistics will drop and ppl will disappear, ok maybe..., but I will
stay here. I would not leave, I would stay so I can tell you my thoughts openly.

As each thought counts.

I think, your design:

* is now well done, although I am a bit unhappy about the changing
of the old logo - You know I love light colors, like light blue. It even contains
the old bride.ru banner. That is fine.

* should include also the old default IPB Skin, as some ppl - me, too - are used
to see the old design. I am opened for changes, ok ;) but I also have to mention
that generally I don&#39;t love big and fast changes - that is nothing special has to do
with you ;) It emerged from my experience until now.

Hope that helps you to get a impression how I see the K-Lite Board,

David Nierzwicki.

Mad Cat
02-08-2004, 09:34 AM
I&#39;m happy now, well done 7th&#33;

Billy_Dean
02-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by I.am@8 February 2004 - 18:00

Why do you feel the constant need to pull people up about everything?

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.

Stop acting like a mod&#33; :angry:

Sparkle1984
02-08-2004, 11:15 AM
I thought that a webmaster should be responsive to customer desires. But you said that even if 10.000 users said they didn&#39;t like it, you wouldn&#39;t change it?

But I do like the new design, and I like the new index page with all the latest news etc. I&#39;d also like a new skin to be added because my resolution is 1024 x 768 pixels, and I can see the blue bars at each side of the screen.

tracydani
02-08-2004, 12:55 PM
Damn there&#39;s a whole lot of whining going on around here.

Every change I have read about has led to a bunch of complaining. Of course 7th is gonna say he could care less what everyone thinks and will do as he pleases. Everything he and the mods has done has led to flaming and useless spam posts.

They all spend a lot of time trying to make this place better at the expense of not only their valuable time but in some cases their money. If the changes mean all the whiners and flamers are gonna leave, then I think 7th is doing a wonderfull job.

Keep up the good work.

@7th

I do however wonder why all the skins are not available. I like the current one and am glad you didn&#39;t give one of the crazy dark ones as a default, but what is wrong with the selection for those who do not like it? Do they cost money? Or is it a resource thing? I really don&#39;t know and just think that if there is a good reason people will leave you alone about it(at least those who matter).

TD

Illuminati
02-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by tracydani@8 February 2004 - 13:55
@7th

I do however wonder why all the skins are not available. I like the current one and am glad you didn&#39;t give one of the crazy dark ones as a default, but what is wrong with the selection for those who do not like it? Do they cost money? Or is it a resource thing? I really don&#39;t know and just think that if there is a good reason people will leave you alone about it(at least those who matter).

TD
There&#39;s a lot of work done behind the scenes, some to do with the SwapGate project but also a lot of maintaining the board (If I hear 7th bitch about the work he&#39;s recently done to maintain and optimise the board one more time... :P). Naturally, doing some skins isn&#39;t the job with the highest priority. That, and my guess is that it&#39;ll be only the one for now until the rest of the areas go up, to keep some uniformity around the place :))

I (and a few others I bet :D) wouldn&#39;t mind doing the work of updating a few of the old skins though :)

Benno
02-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Looks great now 7th, keep up the good work :)

Now I have to get used to every thing and try it out before I can comment anymore on the changes ;)

Virtualbody1234
02-08-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+8 February 2004 - 03:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 8 February 2004 - 03:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@8 February 2004 - 18:00

Why do you feel the constant need to pull people up about everything?

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.

Stop acting like a mod&#33; :angry: [/b][/quote]
With that post I can say the exact same thing to you.

Billy_Dean
02-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@9 February 2004 - 00:19
Go on then&#33; Hurt my feelings. l&#39;m getting used to having my own rules on this board. l just take it for granted now that l&#39;m the only person on here that doesn&#39;t have the freedom to say what l like. So feel free to have a go, after all, l am the mod&#39;s favourite excuse for not having a life, and you&#39;re a mod. Maybe you could nail me to a cross? <_<

internet.news
02-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+8 February 2004 - 17:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 8 February 2004 - 17:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@9 February 2004 - 00:19
Go on then&#33; Hurt my feelings. l&#39;m getting used to having my own rules on this board. l just take it for granted now that l&#39;m the only person on here that doesn&#39;t have the freedom to say what l like. So feel free to have a go, after all, l am the mod&#39;s favourite excuse for not having a life, and you&#39;re a mod. Maybe you could nail me to a cross? <_<

:) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, that is could share your thoughts&#33;

I understand you quite well - unfortunately our admin is just a human as well.

liquidacid
02-08-2004, 05:12 PM
I personally think the board looks great and is a great improvemt; well done to all those concerned.

In my opinion this board would die a slow death if changes weren&#39;t made. Certainly, the connection with Kazaa Lite needs to be removed; and lets face it, the KL board itself is a dirty word in other p2p forums.

There is a good chance that the board will now grow and prosper, but only if the current bad atmosphere ends.

Virtualbody1234
02-08-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+8 February 2004 - 10:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 8 February 2004 - 10:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@9 February 2004 - 00:19

:) [/b][/quote]
I see you just twist things to mean something completely different.

If your feelings are hurt by what I said then by the same logic I.am must be hurt by your comments.

Are you saying that I cannot make comments about what you do? I thought I had freedom to say what I like.

7thElement
02-08-2004, 08:03 PM
I thought I had freedom to say what I like.

No that doesnt exist :P You have to make a poll and ask the community what they want to hear and then you can post it :)

That&#39;s how it works these days ;)

Sparkle1984
02-08-2004, 09:03 PM
In my opinion this board would die a slow death if changes weren&#39;t made. Certainly, the connection with Kazaa Lite needs to be removed; and lets face it, the KL board itself is a dirty word in other p2p forums.

Definitely not. :( K-Lite is still my most favourite p2p program (although I do have others installed aswell, and use them if I can&#39;t find what I&#39;m looking for).
Why does everyone seem to hate it so much now? Even if I am the last person in the world to still use it, I will be there with my files. :D This is the only official k-lite forum on the web - the users need somewhere to go if they have questions or problems about the application.

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 09:16 PM
I think it is losing credibility for several reasons. Firstly it is the main place attacked by the RIAA and others. Secondly it is now a source of a lot of corrupt files and possibly viruses (see firstly). Thirdly, I believe the number of supernodes available is lessening as the network it uses is squeezing it out. There are other reasons, but these are the main ones.

I don&#39;t believe the admin here are getting rid of it altogether, the forums are staying. The board is merely widening it&#39;s interest base. I don&#39;t know this, but that seems to be the message they are sending out.

internet.news
02-08-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 22:16
I think it is losing credibility for several reasons. Firstly it is the main place attacked by the RIAA and others. Secondly it is now a source of a lot of corrupt files and possibly viruses (see firstly). Thirdly, I believe the number of supernodes available is lessening as the network it uses is squeezing it out. There are other reasons, but these are the main ones.

I don&#39;t believe the admin here are getting rid of it altogether, the forums are staying. The board is merely widening it&#39;s interest base. I don&#39;t know this, but that seems to be the message they are sending out.
Interesting and concerning aspect.

Anyway, I have K++ on my PC and millions of ppl have it out there - if you
look on oldversion.com it is most popular downloaded file. So ppl have this nice
decentralizing working tool ;) No one can stop us... It is out there...

Sparkle1984
02-08-2004, 09:41 PM
I know there are some corrupt versions on here, and I have found a couple in the past, but I don&#39;t download popular American music that often anyway, so it doesn&#39;t affect me too much. I&#39;d use a different program to get those songs.
As for virus, it&#39;s just a question of common sense really - just pay more attention to the filesizes, and have a firewall suite installed.

Firstly it is the main place attacked by the RIAA and others
Well don&#39;t let them get their own way then, otherwise they will push you around even more.

RealitY
02-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by 7thElement@8 February 2004 - 12:03

I thought I had freedom to say what I like.

No that doesnt exist :P You have to make a poll and ask the community what they want to hear and then you can post it :)

That&#39;s how it works these days ;)
Oh stop it (as REALITY hands 7th a tissue), I guess we could say you just do whatever you want without a care in the world for any of us (as REALITY opens a new box of Tampons), would that be a fair comment as well. Trurth is theres is a happy medium to be had...

Billy_Dean
02-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+9 February 2004 - 03:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 9 February 2004 - 03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Are you saying that I cannot make comments about what you do? I thought I had freedom to say what I like. [/b]
If that&#39;s the case, why do you so often feel the need to comment on what l do?

Why don&#39;t you just get on with your life and leave me alone? Or do they spell Mod with G now?

<!--QuoteBegin-7thElement @ 8 February 2004 &#045; 12:03
No that doesnt exist&nbsp; You have to make a poll and ask the community what they want to hear and then you can post it

That&#39;s how it works these days [/quote]

It seems to a lot of folk here that you don&#39;t consider this to be a community. Some of us signed in the other day and found the forum almost impossible to read, your comments were along the lines of take it or fuck off. But as a community we fought back. Sour grapes now will do you no favours.

masta.z
02-09-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 03:29
Don&#39;t be so hostile 7th, the people that hate you are a both a minority and an unknown quantity. You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
it&#39;s a minority... yet it&#39;s an unknown quantity, so how do you know it&#39;s a minority? :huh:

Entity101
02-09-2004, 09:08 PM
@REALITY

Read this (http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html#hominem)

ninjamonkey
02-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 02:29
Don&#39;t be so hostile 7th, the people that hate you are a both a minority and an unknown quantity. You&#39;ve taken VB&#39;s baby and made into something big, be proud of that.
who is VB? excuse my ignorance, i don&#39;t think i was here in the early days.

Spider_dude
02-10-2004, 12:36 PM
i didnt want to start a new thread for this but can i please ask that we change the icons on the right hand side of a thread to more clear ones. i mean the new skin is cool but the icons are quite difficult for me to distinguish. i mean i usually go to a sub forum and immediately look for threads i haven&#39;t read or which have a new post since i last read it. using ipb basic skin was easy to tell which were which but it is hard on this skin.

tracydani
02-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Pick the IPB GFX version and you get what you want.

TD

Benno
02-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by ninjamonkey+10 February 2004 - 00:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ninjamonkey &#064; 10 February 2004 - 00:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@8 February 2004 - 02:29
who is VB? excuse my ignorance, i don&#39;t think i was here in the early days.[/b][/quote]
VB (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=1) was together with Paul (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showuser=2) the founder of the board

Virtualbody1234
02-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean+9 February 2004 - 07:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 9 February 2004 - 07:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@9 February 2004 - 03:40
Are you saying that I cannot make comments about what you do? I thought I had freedom to say what I like.
If that&#39;s the case, why do you so often feel the need to comment on what l do?

[/b][/quote]
Because it&#39;s my job as a mod.

Unlike when you do it to others.

This subject is closed, Billy_Dean. I don&#39;t feel like discussing it any further. You know I was right all along anyway.

Billy_Dean
02-10-2004, 04:36 PM
Because it&#39;s my job as a mod.

Unlike when you do it to others.

Them why don&#39;t l see you pulling other members up? http://filesharingtalk.com/generator/smilies/1239579361.png

This subject is closed, Billy_Dean. I don&#39;t feel like discussing it any further. You know I was right all along anyway.

A typically arrogant fucking attitude, one that has driven a lot of good people off this board&#33; Keep it up, you can all keep each other company in Mod Chat whilst the board dies around you. <_<

Now the subject is closed, l don&#39;t wish to discuss this with you further. :censored:

B)