PDA

View Full Version : View Of A Newcomer

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 04:11 PM
I am new to this board, though not to boards as a whole.

In my opinion, for what its worth, this looks like a really great place. It loads fast, has lots of content and seems very professionally run. I understand why some people may object to it changing, I have been reading the threads which are sometimes quite heated. However sometimes you just have to see how things go, give them a try, before you decide they are bad.

If you don't like the way things are going, you can tell the mods and admin. Probably better to do it politely though. Few people respond well to being told their hard work is a lot of crap. If you still don't like things, but others do, then maybe it is time to move on. That is what I will do, however so far so good, but then it is all new to me and I have no comitment to the good old days.

Just my thoughts as a n00b, to balance the views of the old hands.

Entity101
02-08-2004, 04:19 PM
:beerchug:

internet.news
02-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Well said. Thanks for your thoughts :rolleyes:

NightStalker
02-08-2004, 04:29 PM
Very well said, Agrajag. :)

sharedholder
02-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Agrajag, you are not a new comer , you just tring to save this board with your ( true/false opinion ) . <_<

internet.news
02-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
Agrajag, you are not a new comer , you just tring to save this board with your ( true/false opinion ) . <_<
sharedholder, what is about Arajag? Did you make bad experience with him?
I don&#39;t judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
her character ;)

sharedholder
02-08-2004, 04:43 PM
I don&#39;t isulted him , i don&#39;t think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+8 February 2004 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 February 2004 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
I don&#39;t judge about you, but it would interest me - so I can get a glimpse of his or
her character ;) [/b][/quote]
What would you like to know about my character? Surely that is something you would like to judge for yourself, rather than asking someone else, who doesn&#39;t even know me.

I am more than happy to discuss it with you. However that is not really the point of this thread, which is really about people giving the board changes a chance, before they decide they are a bad thing.

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends.

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 16:43
I don&#39;t isulted him , i don&#39;t think so , i just said that him is not a newcomer.
I took no insult, I never thought you meant any. Please see my last post.

sharedholder
02-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 16:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:40
<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
her character ;)
What would you like to know about my character? Surely that is something you would like to judge for yourself, rather than asking someone else, who doesn&#39;t even know me.

I am more than happy to discuss it with you. However that is not really the point of this thread, which is really about people giving the board changes a chance, before they decide they are a bad thing.

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends. [/b][/quote]
You joined today this board and you already know all my post ?
I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place.

:lol: :lol: That&#39;s funny. but i&#39;m not such a idiot to believe what do you say about this board.Btw , i&#39;m not tring to influence nobody, all the time i just helped all this board members bad or goods, the people are my testimony, and if is someone that is really worried about this forum changes maybe i &#39;m one of those.

internet.news
02-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:43
What makes you thinking he is not a new user?

His style of writing? :rolleyes:

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 16:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 16:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 16:47

Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:40
<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:33
her character ;)

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others. Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends.
You joined today this board and you already know all my post ?
I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place.

:lol: :lol: That&#39;s funny. but i&#39;m not such a idiot to believe what do you say about this board.Btw , i&#39;m not tring to influence nobody, all the time i just helped all this board members bad or goods, the people are my testimony, and if is someone that is really worried about this forum changes maybe i &#39;m one of those. [/b][/quote]
I was talking to internet.news.

sharedholder
02-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by internet.news+8 February 2004 - 16:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 8 February 2004 - 16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:43

His style of writing? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Yes, he joined today. <_<

internet.news
02-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Arajag, I never judge about anyone as everyone is just human unfortunately.
Or is here any alien in here? Oh :o ...

Ok, I have my impression and I try to say them openly. Can I do something
about my impressions I get when talking with others?

Anyway, I am feeling a little hurted - not really - but ok... in my soul ;) ...
What should I think now?

I was just wondering why sharedholder thought you are not a new member?

:helpsmile:

internet.news
02-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder+8 February 2004 - 17:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sharedholder @ 8 February 2004 - 17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 16:54
<!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:43

His style of writing? :rolleyes:
Yes, he joined today. <_< [/b][/quote]
I am confused. When he joined today he is a new user... Maybe I am too tired
right now...

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@8 February 2004 - 17:01
Arajag, I never judge about anyone as everyone is just human unfortunately.
Or is here any alien in here? Oh :o ...

Ok, I have my impression and I try to say them openly. Can I do something
about my impressions I get when talking with others?

Anyway, I am feeling a little hurted - not really - but ok... in my soul ;) ...
What should I think now?

I was just wondering why sharedholder thought you are not a new member?

:helpsmile:
I believe what he was saying was that I should not put myself down, that my opinion was important and that I was entitled to express it. I thought it was very welcoming.

That was my impression. Maybe I just take things in a more positive way than you. Is this degree of off-topic spamming the norm here btw.

sharedholder
02-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others.

Agrajag, if i really wanted bad this forum and if i wanted to influence the members then i would say- COME AND JOIN MY NEW FORUM - this one sucks but i don&#39;t , like you maybe see browsing all my posts related to forum changes.

internet.news
02-08-2004, 05:07 PM
That is just what I am thinking as well: each thought counts ;)

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by sharedholder@8 February 2004 - 17:07

Or are you re-directing the discussion for your own reasons. I have noticed you posting about the changes being bad all over the place. It is obvious you are trying to influence others.

Agrajag, if i really wanted bad this forum and if i wanted to influence the members then i would say- COME AND JOIN MY NEW FORUM - this one sucks but i don&#39;t , like you maybe see browsing all my posts related to forum changes.
I told you already, that whole post was to internet.news. Do you read what other people write.

Benno
02-08-2004, 05:17 PM
Agrajag = internet.news? :huh:

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Benno@8 February 2004 - 17:17
Agrajag = internet.news? :huh:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What have I done to offend you.

Sorry to say this, but I appear to have visited a village with two idiots. What are the chances of me meeting them both on the first day ?

@Benno

Do the people here just ignore them, sort of light relief for the rest of you.

Benno
02-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Who said Im offended?

Sorry to say this, but I appear to have visited a village with two idiots. What are the chances of me meeting them both on the first day ?
Birds of a feather flock together. :rolleyes:

You dont know the rest of us yet. :ph34r:

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Benno@8 February 2004 - 17:32

Who said Im offended?

Birds of a feather flock together. :rolleyes:

You dont know the rest of us yet. :ph34r:
I assumed that you equating me to internet.news was an insult. In response to some offence. Just my little, bad joke.

Perhaps I should flock with them, power of three. The idiocy could be very impressive.

Benno
02-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Perhaps I should flock with them, power of three. The idiocy could be very impressive.
:lol:

No it wasnt meant as an insult, its just that you wrote certain parts in the exact same style internet.news normally uses

I am more than happy to discuss it with you.

Please don&#39;t try to attack my character to further your own ends.

Well that are phrases that internet.news could have said as well.
But again no offense intended. :)

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Thanks for the explanation. No offence taken. :)

internet.news
02-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Benno, Arajag, let me tell you something, this is not true - hehe... :
internet-news = Arajag. I would inform everyone before posting under
another name ;)

I.am
02-08-2004, 08:27 PM
Agrajag, points well made and taken :) Hope everything goes well&#33;

To others: Guests can view topics as well, you dont have to join to see all the threads anymore.

superdude
02-08-2004, 08:39 PM
Cant we all just get along?&#33;

:boxing: :box: :gunsmile: :tank: :sneaky1:

evildon
02-08-2004, 09:54 PM
of course we can..if we all choose too....as far as i know no amount of fake users getting on and blowing smoke saying"this board is great..i am new but i like the changes" will change anything and no reason to get all up in arms about it...not saying thats going on..as i have said before the rez or color or logo does not make this forum what it is the users do...in the end anyhow..I can deal with the changes so far nothing real earth-shattering....as long as this doesnt turn into a kindergaten class or a place where a few bullies run the playground I am fine..and the board should be...we come here to socialize and to keep up to date on P2P stuff...dont see why we cant keep doing that here even with the changes...only other thing that i see is that there seems to be an undercurrent of Kazaa bashing starting on here which I totally fail to understand...

Askjeevesbot
02-08-2004, 10:03 PM
well you will see how your opinion changes when you stay a little while

RealitY
02-08-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 09:36
I assumed that you equating me to internet.news was an insult.
Ok I guess I&#39;ll jump in...

Why would you assume that comparing you to internt.news would be an insult, it seemed clear to me it was a joke considering that it was suggested that you are an existing member signing up under a new identity, you do seem to know the members rather well for a newcomer, although if you really are a new member then I say welcome aboard.

Mr. Blunt
02-08-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 08:11

In my opinion, for what its worth, this looks like a really great place. It loads fast, has lots of content and seems very professionally run. I understand why some people may object to it changing, I have been reading the threads which are sometimes quite heated. However sometimes you just have to see how things go, give them a try, before you decide they are bad.

If you don&#39;t like the way things are going, you can tell the mods and admin. Probably better to do it politely though. Few people respond well to being told their hard work is a lot of crap. If you still don&#39;t like things, but others do, then maybe it is time to move on. That is what I will do, however so far so good, but then it is all new to me and I have no comitment to the good old days.

Why do you still fucking start threads about this?

We weren&#39;t bitching about the new layout. Most of us just wanted it a little wider.

Since you just signed up today, i don&#39;t think you really have the right to make a post telling us to leave if we don&#39;t like changes.

Welcome to the board. I seem you already made yourself comfortable with your 48 posts in one day. :P ;)

Askjeevesbot
02-08-2004, 10:23 PM
yea 1 day i cant see makeing a post like this

evildon
02-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@8 February 2004 - 22:03
well you will see how your opinion changes when you stay a little while
I have been here longer than some who already ARE reactiing in non-productive ways...

this isnt rocket science....saw someone complain about the top tag being called a community rather thatn forum?..reasonable to bring it up..reasoble to see if u have enuf support to get it changed..but reasonable to leave constantly flame if it doesnt? does it really affect the board? no. affect our type of our freedom to posts? no...affest our veiws on filesharing or politics or anything else? no...and the user hasnt bitched about it..to their credit...its an asthetic complaint...

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by evildon@8 February 2004 - 21:54
of course we can..if we all choose too....as far as i know no amount of fake users getting on and blowing smoke saying"this board is great..i am new but i like the changes" will change anything and no reason to get all up in arms about it...not saying thats going on..as i have said before the rez or color or logo does not make this forum what it is the users do...in the end anyhow..I can deal with the changes so far nothing real earth-shattering....as long as this doesnt turn into a kindergaten class or a place where a few bullies run the playground I am fine..and the board should be...we come here to socialize and to keep up to date on P2P stuff...dont see why we cant keep doing that here even with the changes...only other thing that i see is that there seems to be an undercurrent of Kazaa bashing starting on here which I totally fail to understand...
Are you referring to me when you describe a fake user.

Like I said I am new to this board, but not to the internet or to boards as a whole. I have absolutely no connection with the board here, if you chose to believe otherwise, fine. You have no reason to believe anything I say. JUst as I have no experience of you. Though it does say more about you than it does about me.

I can however assure you that, if you want the boards membership to stay as it is, or drop, then just keep being as welcoming as you are just now. I like the look of the place and I like how fast it works. However if ultimately I don&#39;t get on with the people then I will go eelsewhere. No point in having a nice comfortable clubhouse if you don&#39;t like the other members. Though I have to say, most people have been nice and welcoming. The lounge is quite an interesting place and I have posted a few things there, as does the About World News part.

Askjeevesbot
02-08-2004, 11:10 PM
this is a community i mean can you think of 1 community who never argues or has disagreements?

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+8 February 2004 - 22:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 8 February 2004 - 22:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 08:11

If you don&#39;t like the way things are going, you can tell the mods and admin. Probably better to do it politely though. Few people respond well to being told their hard work is a lot of crap. If you still don&#39;t like things, but others do, then maybe it is time to move on. That is what I will do, however so far so good, but then it is all new to me and I have no comitment to the good old days.

Why do you still fucking start threads about this?

We weren&#39;t bitching about the new layout. Most of us just wanted it a little wider.

Since you just signed up today, i don&#39;t think you really have the right to make a post telling us to leave if we don&#39;t like changes.

Welcome to the board. I seem you already made yourself comfortable with your 48 posts in one day. :P ;) [/b][/quote]
Are you serious when you ask why I started a positive thread ? That is an interesting position.

Oh and please don&#39;t swear at me, it serves no usefull purpose, neither does telling me that I have no right to an opinion. I made it clear that I was posting as a new member, to give an opinion by someone who had mo pre conceived ideas. I certainly did not attack anone or their views. I only suggested that people give it a try before they decided they changes were bad. I don&#39;t think that was unreasonable. Do you ?

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@8 February 2004 - 23:10
this is a community i mean can you think of 1 community who never argues or has disagreements?
The Fransiscan Monks, or so I am told.

evildon
02-08-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 23:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 8 February 2004 - 23:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@8 February 2004 - 21:54
Are you referring to me when you describe a fake user.

Like I said I am new to this board, but not to the internet or to boards as a whole. I have absolutely no connection with the board here, if you chose to believe otherwise, fine. You have no reason to believe anything I say. JUst as I have no experience of you. Though it does say more about you than it does about me.

I can however assure you that, if you want the boards membership to stay as it is, or drop, then just keep being as welcoming as you are just now. I like the look of the place and I like how fast it works. However if ultimately I don&#39;t get on with the people then I will go eelsewhere. No point in having a nice comfortable clubhouse if you don&#39;t like the other members. Though I have to say, most people have been nice and welcoming. The lounge is quite an interesting place and I have posted a few things there, as does the About World News part. [/b][/quote]
no in the post i typed that i wasnt implying that it was happening in this case...if i typed anything to insult u please let me know...what was it i typed that wasnt welcoming?..however the fact that someone accused u of this so quickly i tried to point out the fact that this tact wouldnt work...just in case someone else does decide to fake post etc...

evildon
02-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Askjeevesbot@8 February 2004 - 23:10
I dont think we all hafta agree..just be civil..getting along doesnt mean we all agree..I HATE the new logo and not too up on the name..but not gonna frak about it..no way will we all agree....doesnt mean we cant get along tho..two seperate things actually..

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by evildon+8 February 2004 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evildon @ 8 February 2004 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Askjeevesbot@8 February 2004 - 23:10
I dont think we all hafta agree..just be civil..getting along doesnt mean we all agree..I HATE the new logo and not too up on the name..but not gonna frak about it..no way will we all agree....doesnt mean we cant get along tho..two seperate things actually.. [/b][/quote]
Well said, people can disagree and still get on and enjoy themselves. It happens often enough in real life. Like you say, as long as they can be civil when they disagree. Surely nobody wants an unpleasent time when they should be enjoying themselves.

Oh and I hadnt noticed that someone had accused me of it, so my apologies if I came on a bit strong. It really wasnt you I should have been having a go at, sorry.

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by REALITY+8 February 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 8 February 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 09:36

Why would you assume that comparing you to internt.news would be an insult, it seemed clear to me it was a joke considering that it was suggested that you are an existing member signing up under a new identity, you do seem to know the members rather well for a newcomer, although if you really are a new member then I say welcome aboard. [/b][/quote]
My reply was also a joke, sorry if it didn&#39;t come across that way. I am sure you visit a lot of boards yourself. Bet you see the same type of characters over and over. I&#39;m not saying it is the same people, just that wherever you go you get the same type of people. Thanks for the welcome btw.

Rat Faced
02-08-2004, 11:45 PM
Welcome agrajag

Can i tell the rest of these people for you...

There are 2 other members that have posted with agrajag&#39;s IP, and he does not have the same writing style as either of these members.

Although i cant be 100%, i am quite sure he is not an existing member trying to wind you lot up...so can you give the guy a break?

Agrajag
02-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@8 February 2004 - 23:45
Welcome agrajag

Can i tell the rest of these people for you...

There are 2 other members that have posted with agrajag&#39;s IP, and he does not have the same writing style as either of these members.

Although i cant be 100%, i am quite sure he is not an existing member trying to wind you lot up...so can you give the guy a break?
Thank you, very nice of you to take the time without being asked.

This is the thread I referred to when we were discussing things in the About World News section. The one where someone pointed out that it was OK to disagree, as long as people were civil. It is supposed to be fun after all. I quite enjoy a good debate, as long as it does not get too nasty. It would be boring if we all thought the same things.

I think sugar is sweet.

I agree

Seconded

Me too

Ditto

Next thread please.

There really are those type of boards. They tend to use phrases like *hugs* a lot and messages like ((((Rat Faced)))). If people want that, fine, good luck to them. But it is not for me. I like some color left in my meat when it is cooked.

Rat Faced
02-09-2004, 12:02 AM
I dunno, depending on who&#39;s doing it, i dont so much mind the ((((Rat Faced)))) posts :P

{P}{S}{Y}{C}{O}
02-09-2004, 12:19 AM
Well the problem is when someone disagrees people always have to flame it has to stop :x

Agrajag
02-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@9 February 2004 - 00:02
I dunno, depending on who&#39;s doing it, i dont so much mind the ((((Rat Faced)))) posts :P
:lol:

Fair point.

junkyardking
02-09-2004, 01:43 AM
The writing style is familar but i cant quite pinpoint who it is, i&#39;m leaning to a certain member who has multiable personalitys ;)

infamousalbo101
02-09-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by evildon@8 February 2004 - 17:54
Ever heard of paragraphs? :)

hobbes
02-09-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by junkyardking@9 February 2004 - 02:43
The writing style is familar but i cant quite pinpoint who it is, i&#39;m leaning to a certain member who has multiable personalitys ;)
He reminds me of a polite Jpol, who is also mindful of his "p&#39;s and q&#39;s". Since Jpol has been away today, i wonder.

Would be nice to have an a new intelligent and polite compatriot.

RealitY
02-09-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Agrajag+8 February 2004 - 15:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag &#064; 8 February 2004 - 15:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by REALITY+8 February 2004 - 22:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY &#064; 8 February 2004 - 22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agrajag@8 February 2004 - 09:36

Why would you assume that comparing you to internt.news would be an insult, it seemed clear to me it was a joke considering that it was suggested that you are an existing member signing up under a new identity, you do seem to know the members rather well for a newcomer, although if you really are a new member then I say welcome aboard. [/b]
My reply was also a joke, sorry if it didn&#39;t come across that way. I am sure you visit a lot of boards yourself. Bet you see the same type of characters over and over. I&#39;m not saying it is the same people, just that wherever you go you get the same type of people. Thanks for the welcome btw.[/b][/quote]
Actually I didn&#39;t get the impression it was a joke, it appeared as you were offended by Benno when he said
<!--QuoteBegin-Benno
Agrajag = internet.news?[/quote]

Thus my point was why would you be offended by being compared to someone that you don&#39;t know or had just that day, this is where I had decided to question your identity, I hadn&#39;t given it much thought prior to that, though in truth I really don&#39;t give a shit that much, just rather pathetic if you are...

@RatFaced

If I were to come here and post under a second identity, if, I surely wouldn&#39;t use the same style in my writing, that would be just stupid, it makes me wonder who&#39;s IP matches this one since it sounds like an active member considering you had already made the comparison.

Rat Faced
02-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Thats why i said i couldnt be certain.

2 members have posted using that IP address, other than our new friend..i dont believe its either of those 2 members...a different style.

As there is no obvious evidence to say its an active member, then he should be left in peace rather than flamed "&#39;coz he sounds like someone else"...

Thats just harrassment.

Let him post, and if it is an existing member....well a joke isnt funny unless you let people know, then you can all have the fun of saying "I knew it&#33;"

evildon
02-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by infamousalbo101+9 February 2004 - 02:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 @ 9 February 2004 - 02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@8 February 2004 - 17:54
Ever heard of paragraphs? :) [/b][/quote]
Yes I know my typing and stuff sucks...I stay in the corner about it all the time...

I&#39;ll work on it..altho its hopeless...

evildon
02-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@9 February 2004 - 14:55
Thats why i said i couldnt be certain.

2 members have posted using that IP address, other than our new friend..i dont believe its either of those 2 members...a different style.

As there is no obvious evidence to say its an active member, then he should be left in peace rather than flamed "&#39;coz he sounds like someone else"...

Thats just harrassment.

Let him post, and if it is an existing member....well a joke isnt funny unless you let people know, then you can all have the fun of saying "I knew it&#33;"
could still be a new member using someone else&#39;s computer..or on their home network?(diff. Ip then tho..I think?)..so it wouldnt be a joke nor a lie when they say their new...

evildon
02-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@9 February 2004 - 00:02
yep....