PDA

View Full Version : Guestroom

ultimatejester
02-09-2004, 10:01 PM
I think members should have access to Guestroom so that we can help ppl out and answer to their questions :lol: . Mods are not online all the time. I also wanna see how much visitors come in.

Thnx

[B][O][T]
02-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Guest Forum
Guest Forum
In order to post or view topics on our board you will need to create an account. Use this guest forum only if you run into any troubles while registering an account. Posts in this forum are moderated in order to keep it spam free. If you have questions please register and see where your topic should go.

There's no reason why members should see this forum at all....
It's only for people who have trouble creating an account.

BOT

ultimatejester
02-09-2004, 10:24 PM
I understand but the guests dont seem to follow it. I saw only 1 registration topic in 2 days and rest of them were about Kazaa, games e.t.c. and the administration team is answering them all when they should help ppl out in registration only.

But its up 2 ya guys.

thewizeard
02-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Well I just had a look and as far as I can see the moderators have go everything under control....

ultimatejester
02-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@9 February 2004 - 22:25
Well I just had a look and as far as I can see the moderators have go everything under control....
I saw that too but they are not always online so its like 1:70 ratio. :)

MagicNakor
02-09-2004, 10:32 PM
A large chunk of time there's at least one mod on.

Plus it's not like there's a slew of posts waiting in the guest forum. ;)

:ninja:

Entity101
02-09-2004, 10:41 PM
And allowing members to post there would probably result in total chaos... :lol:

vivitron 15
02-10-2004, 11:29 AM
thats what happened over there before - total chaos

but why not just delete the posts non-membership related, or just post a standard "this is only for membership queries, please join"

Sparkle1984
02-10-2004, 09:32 PM
If a member wants to post there, surely all they have to do is log out of their account so they look like a guest?? ;)

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-10-2004, 09:47 PM
;) The old Guestroom was fun.Not only did we joke on them but we also helped them out. :)

:( I miss the NOOBs. :(

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-10-2004, 09:58 PM
:blink: I am in the guestroom and Images are not working.I am trying to use the Green Smileys but they are not showing up. :blink:

evildon
02-10-2004, 10:01 PM
perhaps there could be Guest Mods assigned to monitor the guestroom...could be a temporary cycle type thing where certain users get to do hard time answering stuff in the guest forum...would take some slack off the reg. mods..of course these guest mods would hafta understand that its their job to get users to join not drive them away no matter what P2P thingie they use....

CoolMac
02-10-2004, 10:04 PM
i agree most of the people in the guestroom are only there cuz they are too lazy to register

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-10-2004, 10:07 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just tryed to Post over there.It says it is being moded before it will be Posted.I wonder who will read it first?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nanotek
02-12-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by evildon@10 February 2004 - 22:01
perhaps there could be Guest Mods assigned to monitor the guestroom...could be a temporary cycle type thing where certain users get to do hard time answering stuff in the guest forum...would take some slack off the reg. mods..of course these guest mods would hafta understand that its their job to get users to join not drive them away no matter what P2P thingie they use....
ahh......... i see someone wants to be a mod :P

evildon
02-13-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by nanotek+12 February 2004 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nanotek &#064; 12 February 2004 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-evildon@10 February 2004 - 22:01
ahh......... i see someone wants to be a mod :P [/b][/quote]
Heck no...I am not qualified to do it...but wuld be a great way to reward?punish?(joking mode engaged) users..and a good way to introduce newbies to the forum...

internet.news
02-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ultimatejester@9 February 2004 - 23:01
I think members should have access to Guestroom so that we can help ppl out and answer to their questions :lol: . Mods are not online all the time. I also wanna see how much visitors come in.

Thnx
I think this K-Lite Board should be opened - I remember better times,
before I registered I was asking a question on the board.

We live from guests as well ;) We should be opened.

We shuold help Guests especially as happy guests would become members ;)
probably ;)

zapjb
02-13-2004, 10:11 PM
I like not being able to see the guest room when logged in. See no evil. :lol: