PDA

View Full Version : Sticky For The Old Lounge...

Cheese
02-16-2004, 08:41 AM
I think the "old" loungue need a sticky just so it is clear what is acceptable and not. At the moment it looks like the admin are saying that anything goes in there as long as you don't post it in the "new" lounge.

Obviously there are rules but it just won't seem apparent to some members and, perhaps, to new members as well. Confusion will ensue.

Adster
02-16-2004, 11:04 AM
now will be understand why VB changed the Post counts in the lounge??

look how much of a mess it is now

ppl posting shit crap topics that are totally useless

its pathetic

Edit

sory I was not aware we have so many lounges now

Cheese
02-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Adster, in all seriousness I think you should be banned from ever mentioning the whole post counts counting in the lounge. This now equates to 50% of your posts now, it's getting to be a bit old.

Besides, none of us actually care about post counts...only you it would seem.

Adster
02-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@16 February 2004 - 22:18
Adster, in all seriousness I think you should be banned from ever mentioning the whole post counts counting in the lounge. This now equates to 50% of your posts now, it's getting to be a bit old.

OK then link me too the 3000 posts out of the 50% of my posts i mentioned it

Cheese
02-16-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Adster+16 February 2004 - 11:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 16 February 2004 - 11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@16 February 2004 - 22:18
Adster, in all seriousness I think you should be banned from ever mentioning the whole post counts counting in the lounge.&nbsp; This now equates to 50% of your posts now, it&#39;s getting to be a bit old.

OK then link me too the 3000 posts out of the 50% of my posts i mentioned it [/b][/quote]
A slight aggreration, but yet everytime we have a change you seem to bring out this old nugget of non-wisdom.

I&#39;m not trying to be insulting but I think you are way off the mark with this point, and so it irks me to see you bring it up all the time. I personallly make a shed load of posts but have no interest in a numbe that tells me how many posts I make.

And most of the other lounge rats that speak to are much the same, we do make posts about our landmark post counts but those are just jokes.

I wouldn&#39;t care if post counts were removed entirely...and I doubt many members would even notice.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-16-2004, 12:42 PM
;) Sorry.I have to agree with ad on this one.Lounge Post should not count.It at least keeps it under some control.The same for Jokes.

Now by me saying that I am not asking 7th or saying he should go back to that.I am just takeing up for AD on this.I thought it was fine before.

:P Yes he Post about it too much maybe.But he is a Member of the MusicWorld Family.One of the fore fathers.So back off&#33; :P

Adster
02-16-2004, 12:43 PM
I don&#39;t give a flying fuck about the Post counts but what i am caring about is the state of this board which is pathetic caused by that but i guess you don&#39;t give a shit about it

I&#39;m finished here goodbye Pluse it wil make everybody happy too

Cheese
02-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@16 February 2004 - 11:42
;) Sorry.I have to agree with ad on this one.Lounge Post should not count.It at least keeps it under some control.The same for Jokes.

Now by me saying that I am not asking 7th or saying he should go back to that.I am just takeing up for AD on this.I thought it was fine before.

:P Yes he Post about it too much maybe.But he is a Member of the MusicWorld Family.One of the fore fathers.So back off&#33; :P
I wish that things hadn&#39;t changed either :(

@Adster: I had no desire to upset you, but I do feel that I make a valid point. It is not fair to criticise a whole portion of the board like that. I realise that you have been here a lot longer than me and that you have seen a lot of changes that you don&#39;t like, but I think you should really be concentrating on the positive aspects of the board.

edit: And the point of the post below me????????????

newcster68
02-16-2004, 12:53 PM
I just have one thing to ask?

Why did u make this thread under this section?

This thread does not belong here but does belong in the Lounge because this is what this topic is all about.

This is nothing but senseless bickering.. <_<