PDA

View Full Version : Why No Skins?

kAb
02-18-2004, 05:48 AM
Where did all our old skins for the forum go?

[B][O][T]
02-18-2004, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by 7thElement 8th February 2004
I won't bring old skins back just because a few people don't like the new one but I will design new skins where people can choose from.

BOT

kAb
02-18-2004, 07:26 AM
No no no, I'm asking for the REAL reason...

Its not a pain in the ass for him to add the skins back. Its not going to overload the server.

I'm looking for the REAL reason we are being denied the skins.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
02-18-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by kAb@18 February 2004 - 02:26
No no no, I'm asking for the REAL reason...

Its not a pain in the ass for him to add the skins back. Its not going to overload the server.

I'm looking for the REAL reason we are being denied the skins.
:lol:

That is the real reason.

:P

;) I was the only one that used the Halloween Skin.Ok there was a few others.And I do miss it.But it will make me appreciate and enjoy it even more next time it comes around. :D

:huh: The first Day of this coming October right 7th? :huh:

Adster
02-18-2004, 10:12 AM
I'm guessing 7th just hated the old skins and pissed them off didn't fell the need for them and wanted ppl to use the new skin

the reason you get rid of the old skins??

so the people are forced to only use the New skins, I mean 80% of people wouldn
t have bothered to use this new skin

at first I hate it but I don't think that was the correct word I think I just didn't like the change coz your so used to the other skin

Evil Gemini
02-18-2004, 01:47 PM
I would like the christmas skin back.

The one where it had like ice frost on things :)

Sparkle1984
02-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Yes I kept using the Winter skin until about late January time - I really liked it. :lol: Even though christmas was well and truly over.

And believe it or not, a few people in my area still have their christmas decorations up the front of their houses - although its probably they couldn't be bothered to take them down. You know those white icicle lights which people hang from the guttering, there are still a few of those around.

shn
02-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Sparkle1984@18 February 2004 - 09:28
Yes I kept using the Winter skin until about late January time - I really liked it.  :lol: Even though christmas was well and truly over.

And believe it or not, a few people in my area still have their christmas decorations up the front of their houses - although its probably they couldn't be bothered to take them down.  You know those white icicle lights which people hang from the guttering, there are still a few of those around.
Ya, I can see why. Its got to be a pain putting all thoose pretty decorations up and then having to take them down. :(

Still look pretty though even out of season :lol: