02-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Ok, boys and girls,

last days people like samsamsam and other persons used other names
and as well hacked into accounts.

But actually the more problem for me is one person with many names,
I think everyone who want to ue another name should inform everyone
so to avoid misunderstandings?

What d'you think guys?

I know having fun and enjoying life is not bad, but if other ppl get confused or
feeling badly I don't know if that is allright? As I want everyone to feel comfortable ;)

Sweet dreams,

David.

Rat Faced
02-22-2004, 09:14 PM
I think that the word "Hack" is being stretched to the limit here.

If you give someone the password to your account and say they can have it as you arent coming back, then you cannot then say they have "Hacked" that account.

You have given your permission and the means in the 1st instance.

They have illegaly broken into the account in the 2nd.

If you give someone the keys to your flat, and tell them that you dont want any interest in it or its contents...you cannot then complain if they move in.

I get annoyed at some of the multiple personalities on here, as do many others im sure.

However most do no harm, and some are downright funny sometimes. Its not often, thank god, its malicious.

However, as you yourself have been posting in around about 10 seperate accounts....I think its a little hypocritical to complain about this particular problem.

7th Elephant
02-22-2004, 09:18 PM
Why do people use different accounts, what's the point in that ?

RealitY
02-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@22 February 2004 - 13:14
However, as you yourself have been posting in around about 10 seperate accounts....I think its a little hypocritical to complain about this particular problem.
:lol: :lol:

Mad Cat
02-22-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by REALITY+22 February 2004 - 21:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 22 February 2004 - 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@22 February 2004 - 13:14
:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Ditto.

Livy
02-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Mad Cat+22 February 2004 - 21:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 22 February 2004 - 21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by REALITY@22 February 2004 - 21:19
<!--QuoteBegin-Rat Faced@22 February 2004 - 13:14
:lol: :lol:
Ditto. [/b][/quote]
yip, multiple accounts are very annoying.

h1
02-22-2004, 10:15 PM
Can I get an Amen?

Rip The Jacker
02-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@22 February 2004 - 13:14
Owned. :lol:

@internet.news
You of all people shouldn&#39;t complain. <_<

@haxor41789
Amen. :P

james_bond_rulez
02-22-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@22 February 2004 - 10:26
Ok, boys and girls,

What d&#39;you think guys?

I know having fun and enjoying life is not bad, but if other ppl get confused or
feeling badly I don&#39;t know if that is allright? As I want everyone to feel comfortable ;)

Sweet dreams,

David.
fucking biatch <_<

h1
02-22-2004, 10:46 PM
I don&#39;t know people... some of what he&#39;s saying has truth to it. Like on SharedHolder and MUSCLEMAN&#39;s Kool Lite Tools forums (hit up my sig), samsamsamsam made a fake "internet.news" account and posted all sorts of shit like Tubgirl.

internet.news
02-22-2004, 11:02 PM
First of all I want to answer mainly RatFaced,

I understand your point of view and agree in the main parts.

Second it is obviously not right to register new accounts, furthermore
as I am on moderation. But I posted under new account as I want just
to continue sharing my thoughts openly - and some other ppl made a fun
of registering accounts - this was not my intention. Nevertheless it
wasn&#39;t right not to inform ppl which accounts I used:

Sita, gayscene, Feel Free, 5th Element, 8th Element...

I don&#39;t remember every account at the moment but I what I mean is whatever
someones intention is while registering a new account, it would be glad to
let other ppl know who you are now ;)

Sweet dreams,

David.

james_bond_rulez
02-22-2004, 11:14 PM
:angry: :angry: :angry:

NightStalker
02-22-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@22 February 2004 - 18:02

Sweet dreams,

David.
What was the point in registering more than one user account if you cannot even remember the logins; you can share your thoughts "openly" with one user account.

I doubt there will ever be a vaild answer for that.

internet.news
02-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by NightStalker+23 February 2004 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NightStalker @ 23 February 2004 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@22 February 2004 - 18:02

Sweet dreams,

David.
What was the point in registering more than one user account if you cannot even remember the logins; you can share your thoughts "openly" with one user account.

I doubt there will ever be a vaild answer for that. [/b][/quote]
I am on moderation, but I understand - from now on I will only use my
one accoun hopefully. If you are on moderation posts doesn&#39;t appear after
posting.

evildon
02-23-2004, 12:51 AM
I brought this up multiple accounts/profiles..whatever way u wanna say it...have never understood it..that being said...dont see why a mod should act on it unless they use it to do something malicious...

internet.news
02-23-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by evildon@23 February 2004 - 01:51
I brought this up multiple accounts/profiles..whatever way u wanna say it...have never understood it..that being said...dont see why a mod should act on it unless they use it to do something malicious...
On one hand mutliple accounts might:

a) confuse other ppl
B) show us all a wrong statistics: if you have 70000 members, but 10000 fakes or
double names?

Samurai
02-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Well, for one it uses up bandwith which I&#39;m sure you&#39;re not paying for...

People take it for granted that a forum has that little someone in the background who finances the whole thing. I&#39;d love someone to even think about creating multiple accounts on my forum. I&#39;d delete all of their accounts inc. their main one and ban their IP address.

Now... can I get an Amen :)

james_bond_rulez
02-23-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Samurai@22 February 2004 - 15:58
Well, for one it uses up bandwith which I&#39;m sure you&#39;re not paying for...

People take it for granted that a forum has that little someone in the background who finances the whole thing. I&#39;d love someone to even think about creating multiple accounts on my forum. I&#39;d delete all of their accounts inc. their main one and ban their IP address.

Now... can I get an Amen :)
<---------- *executes a precision scalp slash on Samurai*

:ph34r:

4th gen
02-23-2004, 01:52 AM
I have multiple accounts here (20 stars at last count i think), but I believe I use them in a different manner than people like Billy Dean, who use multiple accounts to circumvent moderation. Should a distinction be made between these two?

Livy
02-23-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by 4th gen@23 February 2004 - 01:52
I have multiple accounts here (20 stars at last count i think), but I believe I use them in a different manner than people like Billy Dean, who use multiple accounts to circumvent moderation. Should a distinction be made between these two?
i think they mean people who actually use more than one account at the same time, where as you have basicaly changed your name and not used the accoutnsince. and others like vb1234

internet.news
02-23-2004, 02:16 AM
I&#39;ve only just come accross this topic but may I add....

Originally posted by Rat Faced+22 February 2004 - 13:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced &#064; 22 February 2004 - 13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> However, as you yourself have been posting in around about 10 seperate accounts....I think its a little hypocritical to complain about this particular problem. [/b]
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another thing...

<!--QuoteBegin-haxor41789@22 February 2004 - 21:46
I don&#39;t know people... some of what he&#39;s saying has truth to it. Like on SharedHolder and MUSCLEMAN&#39;s Kool Lite Tools forums (hit up my sig), samsamsamsam made a fake "internet.news" account and posted all sorts of shit like Tubgirl.[/quote]

I&#39;ve never even been to your forum - WTF? :angry:

Edit: Get ya now - it was a cheap plug for your forum - oh well maybe someone will go (not me) :lol: :lol:

Edit 2: I&#39;m understanding more of it now, you&#39;re another one of her helpers LINK (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101587) re: Mary (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101590) :lol: :lol:

silent VI
02-23-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by internet.news@22 February 2004 - 19:26
Ok, boys and girls,

What d&#39;you think guys?

feeling badly I don&#39;t know if that is allright? As I want everyone to feel comfortable ;)

Sweet dreams,

David.
:angry: i think you are a complete fem and need to be banned for such gayness micheal jackson aint got nothing on you

if a member want to open anouther accont then whatever that isnt the problem the problem is attention whores like you :nono: ive tryed very hard to just ignore your posts and topics but seriously :angry: FECK OFF go get councling you nutty bitch

fuck this im logging off :ph34r:

james_bond_rulez
02-23-2004, 02:57 AM
were gonna pwn internet.news in the arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

h1
02-23-2004, 04:54 AM
samsamsamsam, I sent you a PM as I don&#39;t want to make private shit public. :)

internet.news
02-23-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@23 February 2004 - 03:54
samsamsamsam, I sent you a PM as I don&#39;t want to make private shit public. :)
Got the PM, thanks for the reply,

We cool :)

MagicNakor
02-23-2004, 05:35 AM
The last couple posts on this thread are uncalled for.

Sorry guys, this one&#39;s closed.

:ninja: