PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Accounts

JONNO_CELEBS
02-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Then this place would totally confuse everyone :rolleyes:

I've seen so many topics and posts lately that turn out to be someone else or someone on moderation/banned etc , man thats annoying, what SD and the guys done for a laugh with the judges is different, but all this "Hi I'm new here and I hate you all" type of crap is just.........worthy of a real good slap in the face and a fucking good kicking on the floor :angry:

Dunno, just guess that half this places members are the same people as the other half :rolleyes:

Now stop it before I take a smelly dump in the middle of the room and start rubbing peoples faces in it <_<

Jonno B)

LovePotion nr. 9
02-23-2004, 02:09 PM
And we love you too, Jonno&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

LP9

JONNO_CELEBS
02-23-2004, 02:11 PM
:rolleyes: You just had to did&#39;nt you :rolleyes: :lol:

Jonno B)

internet.news
02-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@23 February 2004 - 13:11
:rolleyes: You just had to did&#39;nt you :rolleyes:&nbsp; :lol:

Jonno B)
:o A Jonno post which isn&#39;t a complaint

j&#39;k :P

JONNO_CELEBS
02-23-2004, 02:25 PM
Hey, everyone else moans, so I thought I would, I&#39;m trying to be miserable, getting bored with being cheerful so from now on I&#39;m gonna moan about everything :)

Jonno B)

lycosbot
02-23-2004, 02:26 PM
I agree with you Jonno, let&#39;s get rid of the spam accounts :rolleyes:

DanB
02-23-2004, 02:27 PM
Oh no, all the split personalities are coming out to play :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
02-23-2004, 02:28 PM
See what I mean :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

Skweeky
02-23-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by danb@23 February 2004 - 15:27
Oh no, all the split personalities are coming out to play :lol: :lol:
When did I give us permission to go out and play? <_<

DanB
I get too confused with one account let alone 27 different accounts :rolleyes: :P

4th gen
Originally posted by lycosbot@23 February 2004 - 13:26
I agree with you Jonno, let&#39;s get rid of the spam accounts :rolleyes:
Can&#39;t a mod just trace this IP and tell us who "lycosbot" is?
He/she is obviously an old member...

Spider_dude
i agree with you jonno. the other day i saw argarah started a thread and then backed up his point with his pseudonym 7thelephant. i thought to myself wtf?

bigboab
02-23-2004, 02:37 PM
What is wrong with one account per IP? I cant see any harm in it. Half the time in this Forum you dont know who you are &#39;talking&#39; to. I am guilty too. I did it to prove a point against multiple accounts. But I would completely agree with one account per IP. There may be issues that arise out of this suggestion, at the moment I am unaware of any. Even people who are networked have an IP associated with &#39;their&#39; computer.

I know we will get replies like &#39;too difficult to implement&#39; etc. Surely if you can ban an IP, then you can limit that IP to one account.

Patrick Stewart
02-23-2004, 02:37 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with this directive. Make It So.

4th gen
02-23-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:37
What is wrong with one account per IP? I cant see any harm in it. Half the time in this Forum you dont know who you are &#39;talking&#39; to. I am guilty too. I did it to prove a point against multiple accounts. But I would completely agree with one account per IP. There may be issues that arise out of this suggestion, at the moment I am unaware of any. Even people who are networked have an IP associated with &#39;their&#39; computer.

I know we will get replies like &#39;too difficult to implement&#39; etc. Surely if you can ban an IP, then you can limit that IP to one account.
All Freeserve customers connect through a proxy. It&#39;s been known for large numbers of them to simultaneously have the same IP

Patrick Stewart
02-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 14:37

(This is Lamsey, as you all know - can&#39;t be arsed logging out :rolleyes: )

Many people have multiple accounts from the same IP. Examples include those who are routered and those who access the board through a proxy.

Myself and WeeMouse access the board from the same static IP through a router, for example.
Other examples include those who use AOhelL accounts, they seem to be automatically put through a proxy, with the result that many members here have the same IP, which made Mod life interesting to say the least :blink:

Spider_dude
02-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by 4th gen+23 February 2004 - 14:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 23 February 2004 - 14:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:37

All Freeserve customers connect through a proxy. It&#39;s been known for large numbers of them to simultaneously have the same IP [/b][/quote]
then we ban freeserve customers, they never have anything worthwhile to say anyway ;)

DanB
02-23-2004, 02:43 PM
That is a very good point BB :)

It can rather confusing and frustrating at times <_<

bigboab
02-23-2004, 02:45 PM
Are you saying Mr Stewart that every computer &#39;networked&#39; or routed through a server has the same IP?

Lamsey
02-23-2004, 02:49 PM
Back in the normal account...

Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:45
Are you saying Mr Stewart that every computer &#39;networked&#39; or routed through a server has the same IP?
Not always, I&#39;m sure there are some situations where they have their own outside IP address.

However, to take my LAN as an example, the router has a single static IP address associated with it. All the computers in my house which connect to that router have a local IP address which they use to communicate with each other and the router. The computers never have an actual internet IP address.

All internet traffic goes through a system called NAPT (Network Address and Port Translation); I&#39;m not sure how this works but basically the router does all the communication with the internet and automatically sends data back to the PC which requested it.

edited for clarification

DanB
02-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+23 February 2004 - 15:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 23 February 2004 - 15:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Back in the normal account...

<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:45
Not always, I&#39;m sure there are some situations where they have their own outside IP address.

However, to take my LAN as an example, the router has a single static IP address associated with it. All the computers in my house which connect to that router have a local IP address which they use to communicate with each other and the router. The computers never have an actual internet IP address.

All internet traffic goes through a system called NAPT (Network Address and Port Translation); I&#39;m not sure how this works but basically the router does all the communication with the internet and automatically sends data back to the PC which requested it.

edited for clarification [/b][/quote]
That sounds like how it was explained to me :blink: :blink:

bigboab
02-23-2004, 02:56 PM
The situation as I understand it is that &#39;networked&#39; computers have their own individual identity. I know my IP is different from my sons and we are networked.
That as it may be, I could not and will not argue about other methods of &#39;connection&#39; as I have been too long away from the &#39;main stream&#39;.

If this is the case then the responsibility should fall on the IP holder to ensure that &#39;multiple accounts&#39; are not operating through his/her system. If he/she is breaching that trust, then take away that IP access.

4th gen
02-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:56
The situation as I understand it is that &#39;networked&#39; computers have their own individual identity. I know my IP is different from my sons and we are networked.
That as it may be, I could not and will not argue about other methods of &#39;connection&#39; as I have been too long away from the &#39;main stream&#39;.

If this is the case then the responsibility should fall on the IP holder to ensure that &#39;multiple accounts&#39; are not operating through his/her system. If he/she is breaching that trust, then take away that IP access.
This is a good idea, but it doesn&#39;t solve the Freeserve/AOL proxy problem

Skweeky
02-23-2004, 02:59 PM
What if two people use the same computer then? <_<

Lamsey
02-23-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:56

So you are saying that WeeMouse and I, who currently access the board from the same IP, should be banned?

Or perhaps the dozens of members who use a certain UK AOL proxy IP (no names mentioned because that would be unfair)?

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Sorry to butt in. What is an IP? I have heard people talking about this but I have no clue what it is. If someone could answer me I would be very greatful.

bigboab
02-23-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@23 February 2004 - 14:59
That again comes down to trust Squeeky. If some one tries to register with the same IP a someone else the the IP owner would have to declare, on trust, that there are two different people using that computer. This is not the type of people we are asking to be stopped. It is the continual changing of accounts every day.

We are limited to one account per e-mail account. I cant see where the IP matter can not be overcome. I am sure a few people have left this forum because they do not know who they are talking to half the time. I have seen people with a timescale situated in the middle of the Atlantic one week. the next week they are in Europe the next in Australia.

When you think about it the vast majority of uses in this forum are one user one computer. I dont see a problem.

DanB
02-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Skweeky@23 February 2004 - 15:59
They should be shot :P

Spider_dude
02-23-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 15:07
Sorry to butt in. What is an IP? I have heard people talking about this but I have no clue what it is. If someone could answer me I would be very greatful.
IP - internet protocol, it is a specific number which helps servers locate you in the mish mash that is the internet. static ip&#39;s are significant to you, while dynamic ip&#39;s change every time you either disconnect from the internet or turn off your modem. there are 2 types of ip, the internet one and your internal one which helps you set up a lan by giving each machine an individual address.

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 03:14 PM
Thankyou Spider dude. So it&#39;s kind of a telephone number for my computer.
Sorry to be a little thick but I&#39;ve only been on the internet for a week or so.
I got a computer and my friend set it up for me. I&#39;m afraid I&#39;m not too bright on this technical jargen.

bigboab
02-23-2004, 03:16 PM
Does this mean that people &#39;dynamic&#39; IP&#39;s can do what the hell they want on forums and no one can do anything about it. They just change their username and e-mail address?

If this is the case then some better method of control is required.

Lamsey
02-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by bigboab@23 February 2004 - 14:16
Does this mean that people &#39;dynamic&#39; IP&#39;s can do what the hell they want on forums and no one can do anything about it. They just change their username and e-mail address?

If this is the case then some better method of control is required.
Pretty much, although there are some actions which can be taken, for exaple banning known IP ranges.

I have two IPs assigned to my connection by my ISP. I could change my router to use its second IP if I wanted, but that&#39;s the only thing i could change it to. Presumably other dynamic addressing schemes work in a similar manner, only with a larger pool of IPs. Banning ranges is the only method which works in these cases, however this is extreme as there is a possibility of &#39;collateral damage&#39;.

If you want to change how this works, you&#39;ll have to restructure the entire internet, unfortunately.

Evil Gemini
02-23-2004, 03:31 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gif

These stars are cool&#33; :)

Lamsey
02-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Evil Gemini@23 February 2004 - 14:31
http://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gifhttp://filesharingtalk.com/html/team_icons/forum-star.gif

Now don&#39;t start spamming ;)

Evil Gemini
02-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey+23 February 2004 - 16:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey &#064; 23 February 2004 - 16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@23 February 2004 - 14:31

Now don&#39;t start spamming ;) [/b][/quote]

Sorry,

For some reason i thought they were all seperate stars so when i copied the url, i pasted it in 5 times thinking thier will be only 5 stars. :ghostface:

EDIT: spelled URL wrong. dont ask :blink:

internet.news
02-23-2004, 03:39 PM
LOL - this is starting to sound like one of those &#39;80s Computer Studies videos they uses to have at school.........

Sorry - conintue.....you were all teaching us about IP&#39;s :)

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 03:43 PM
I have learnt a lot. I did&#39;nt know there was so much to know. I am leanring, I can now use Microsoft Word and Paint quite well. I also managed to make a video in Windows Movie Maker. so I&#39;m pleased.

4th gen
02-23-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 14:14
Thankyou Spider dude. So it&#39;s kind of a telephone number for my computer.
Sorry to be a little thick but I&#39;ve only been on the internet for a week or so.
I got a computer and my friend set it up for me. I&#39;m afraid I&#39;m not too bright on this technical jargen.
How did you manage to join on the 2nd of Feb? :blink:

Evil Gemini
02-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 16:43
I have learnt a lot. I did&#39;nt know there was so much to know. I am leanring, I can now use Microsoft Word and Paint quite well. I also managed to make a video in Windows Movie Maker. so I&#39;m pleased.
This is only the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceburg :)

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 03:53 PM
To 4th Gen- I was on a friends computer, this one actually I was using his internet to try it out and see if I like it.
To Evil Gemini- Yes I hear people talking about other progs too like for sound editing and picture editing.
I am learning slowly, I don&#39;t think I&#39;m quite a hacker yet ha ha

4th gen
02-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 14:53
To 4th Gen- I was on a friends computer, this one actually I was using his internet to try it out and see if I like it.
To Evil Gemini- Yes I hear people talking about other progs too like for sound editing and picture editing.
I am learning slowly, I don&#39;t think I&#39;m quite a hacker yet ha ha
Ah, right. I remember the days when I was strugling for internet access :(

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh no, I just wanted to try it before I buy it.
I do like these little cartoons :D

I would like to make things like that but I can&#39;t afford the programs, their very expensive. My friend told me about this prog that makes cartoons but it was £230.
That&#39;s too much money

DanB
02-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 16:59
Oh no, I just wanted to try it before I buy it.
I do like these little cartoons :D

I would like to make things like that but I can&#39;t afford the programs, their very expensive. My friend told me about this prog that makes cartoons but it was £230.
That&#39;s too much money
Download it then :ph34r:

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Hello danb. Download it? I know I can download it from the makers but I still can&#39;t afford it.

DanB
02-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 17:08
Hello danb. Download it? I know I can download it from the makers but I still can&#39;t afford it.
Take a venture into the filesharing section of the forum :)

Virtualbody1234
02-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Download it using a P2P program.

tralalala
02-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@23 February 2004 - 16:02

I&#39;ve seen so many topics and posts lately that turn out to be someone else or someone on moderation/banned etc , man thats annoying, what SD and the guys done for a laugh with the judges is different, but all this "Hi I&#39;m new here and I hate you all" type of crap is just.........worthy of a real good slap in the face and a fucking good kicking on the floor :angry:

Dunno, just guess that half this places members are the same people as the other half :rolleyes:

Now stop it before I take a smelly dump in the middle of the room and start rubbing peoples faces in it <_<

Jonno B)
well, im one of the FEW with only one account. i made 1 more account for my friend, who never used it... so, tralalala is my only account...

Jonno... you had CELEBS_ARE_US as an account too didnt you? *nudge nudge* :lol:

tralalala

NodDarnOj
02-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Ok thankyou danb. I will. I&#39;m off again now, hopefully I will be back soon. I quite like it here :)

DanB
02-23-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@23 February 2004 - 17:18
Ok thankyou danb. I will. I&#39;m off again now, hopefully I will be back soon. I quite like it here :)
No probs. good luck&#33; :D

Aaron_T
02-23-2004, 05:34 PM
:lol: Patrick Stewart :lol:

ck-uk
02-23-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude+23 February 2004 - 13:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude &#064; 23 February 2004 - 13:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 4th gen@23 February 2004 - 14:39
<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:37

All Freeserve customers connect through a proxy. It&#39;s been known for large numbers of them to simultaneously have the same IP
then we ban freeserve customers, they never have anything worthwhile to say anyway ;) [/b][/quote]
Well i guess ppl use the forums differently mate.Personally i prefer to chat on irc or chat program.And i usually have a window open to the forum to help ppl,so dont judge ppl ,what you dont know.Open your eyes mate theres always more than you can see.

goodbye.

mark :)

tralalala
02-23-2004, 06:38 PM
read a persons post to see if hes there to help, or just to post for fun, theres more to the post than just adding 1 to your post count mate...

tralalala

Spider_dude
02-23-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by ck&#045;uk+23 February 2004 - 18:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ck-uk @ 23 February 2004 - 18:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spider_dude@23 February 2004 - 13:41

Originally posted by 4th gen@23 February 2004 - 14:39
<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@23 February 2004 - 13:37

then we ban freeserve customers, they never have anything worthwhile to say anyway ;)
Well i guess ppl use the forums differently mate.Personally i prefer to chat on irc or chat program.And i usually have a window open to the forum to help ppl,so dont judge ppl ,what you dont know.Open your eyes mate theres always more than you can see.prick.

goodbye.

mark [/b][/quote]
firstly read between the lines. secondly don&#39;t call me a prick.

DanB
02-23-2004, 08:39 PM
Thirdly? <_<

Suck ma chocolate salty balls :lol:

Such a humourous song :rolleyes:

Askjeevesbot
02-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@23 February 2004 - 08:02

I&#39;ve seen so many topics and posts lately that turn out to be someone else or someone on moderation/banned etc , man thats annoying, what SD and the guys done for a laugh with the judges is different, but all this "Hi I&#39;m new here and I hate you all" type of crap is just.........worthy of a real good slap in the face and a fucking good kicking on the floor :angry:

Jonno B)
Too many accounts? what are you talking about?

bigboab
02-23-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@23 February 2004 - 20:36
secondly don&#39;t call me a prick.
Are you going to call one youself spider?* :lol:

* You dont have my phone number to do that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agrajag
02-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@23 February 2004 - 14:30
i agree with you jonno. the other day i saw argarah started a thread and then backed up his point with his pseudonym 7thelephant. i thought to myself wtf?
I think you will find that I reacted to something which happened to a 7th Elephant post and not the reverse.

Using IPs to block people wouldn&#39;t really work. As stated several ISPs use proxy servers, this includes NTL which is a very large ISP. This is for several reasons, primarilly speed. When they download a page for someone they store it on their own server, then if someone else requests the same thing they already have it. Popular pages are downloaded automatically and regularly. That is why it is important to use alt f5 on this type of supplier as it forces a true refresh and not just a refresh from the ISPs proxy server.

It also affords a degree of security for the user, as most sites will see the IP of the proxy server and not the user themself. The user wil have a static ISP, however this is dropped occasionaly and a new one given, for various reasons. Routers normally come with software which can drop the IP and then if you wait for a while and reconnect a new one is given.

IPs within local networks can be varied, but in the normal course they start from, 192.168.1.100 and work their way up, as I understan it. It is fairly easy to change this. As it is invisible to the internet (in theory) then there is no need. The bottom line is that using IPs to ban people from sites is an ultimately futile exercise, as they can be changed and masked quite easily anyway. As Lamsy said, there is also a high likeliehood of damage to other innocent users. Not really acceptable if the reason is to ban people uusing multiple accounts.

Lamsey
02-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Nice post, although I believe it&#39;s ctrl+F5 to force a refresh :huh:

Agrajag
02-23-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Lamsey@23 February 2004 - 23:33
Nice post, although I believe it&#39;s ctrl+F5 to force a refresh :huh:
I believe you are correct, my mistake thanks for the clarification. :) It&#39;s one of the things you do without thinking about it and make a mistake when you come to write it down. :blink:

Spider_dude
02-24-2004, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Agrajag+23 February 2004 - 23:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agrajag @ 23 February 2004 - 23:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spider_dude@23 February 2004 - 14:30
I think you will find that I reacted to something which happened to a 7th Elephant post and not the reverse.

[/b][/quote]
sorry

NodDarnOj
02-24-2004, 02:12 PM
I got Paint Shop Pro 4. It&#39;s a bit tricky to use but I think I&#39;m getting there.
Thanks for your help danb and anyone who offered advice to me.

Spider_dude
02-24-2004, 02:15 PM
i have psp 8.

tralalala
02-24-2004, 02:16 PM
so...... who in here has more than one account? (actually, im going to ask for a poll on that now&#33;&#33; :D )

tralalala

DanB
02-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@24 February 2004 - 15:12
I got Paint Shop Pro 4. It&#39;s a bit tricky to use but I think I&#39;m getting there.
Thanks for your help danb and anyone who offered advice to me.
I use photoshop 7 and I am so confused by it :lol: :lol:

NodDarnOj
02-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Oh dear. I&#39;ve just been reading a magazine and seen Paint Shop Pro 8 like you said Spider dude. It&#39;s £80&#33; So how come I got it without paying?

To danb-Photoshop 7??

DanB
02-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@24 February 2004 - 15:19
Oh dear. I&#39;ve just been reading a magazine and seen Paint Shop Pro 8 like you said Spider dude. It&#39;s £80&#33; So how come I got it without paying?

To danb-Photoshop 7??
How did you get yourseld Paintshop pro 4?

You can normally find any software you want on the p2p networks :D

NodDarnOj
02-24-2004, 02:23 PM
I downloaded it. But I thought since I did pay that it was a free program

DanB
02-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@24 February 2004 - 15:23
I downloaded it. But I thought since I did pay that it was a free program
Did or didn&#39;t pay?

If you use Bit Torrent look on Suprnova and there is more than you can shake a stick at :D

NodDarnOj
02-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Sorry, I meant "Did&#39;nt"

Bit Torrent look on Suprnova?? What&#39;s that?
Sorry I&#39;m new to all this

DanB
02-24-2004, 02:46 PM
I am meant to be working so take a look here Boo&#33; (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?c=8)

NodDarnOj
02-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Sorry danb, did&#39;nt mean to stop you working. Thankyou for your help

DanB
02-24-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by NodDarnOj@24 February 2004 - 16:39
Sorry danb, did&#39;nt mean to stop you working. Thankyou for your help
I just didn&#39;t have the time to explain, sorry :)

Rappy
02-24-2004, 07:27 PM
Who here has more than one account?? :D

tralalala
02-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@24 February 2004 - 21:27
i made a thread on that <_<

tralalala

Cheese
02-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by tralalala+24 February 2004 - 18:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 24 February 2004 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@24 February 2004 - 21:27
Who here has more than one account??&nbsp; :D

tralalala [/b][/quote]
Rapfan copy someone else?&#33;? NO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :o

Rappy
02-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by tralalala+24 February 2004 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 24 February 2004 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@24 February 2004 - 21:27
Who here has more than one account??&nbsp; :D

tralalala [/b][/quote]
:lol: lol i guess you don&#39;t get it

DanB
02-24-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by RapFan@24 February 2004 - 20:27
Not me :huh:

tralalala
02-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+24 February 2004 - 21:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 24 February 2004 - 21:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by tralalala@24 February 2004 - 18:39
<!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@24 February 2004 - 21:27

tralalala
Rapfan copy someone else?&#33;? NO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :o [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: he has more than 1 account&#33;&#33; :lol:

wasnt it Askjeevesbot or something?

tralalala