PDA

View Full Version : The 'evil' People On This Board

Marius24
02-24-2004, 05:55 PM
OK here is my story. I have been enemys with this guy for some time now and have threatened him several times with him threatening me back. On saturday night they (him + his friends) threw 1 egg at my house hitting a window. Fair enough i thought and cleaned it up for my mum. Last night we (me and some friends) got him back got him with 3 eggs and his house with 9 eggs. Today at school they said to my sister they will egg my house tonight and i will be ready to get them (if i can). Basicly this will keep happening until someone stops (i am not willing to) and i want to know what can i do that would be pure evil that he could not come back too. Eggs, no eggs i dont care! Something that will get the bastard once and for all!!

I am not willing to use a gun/grenade. However a big stick could do (as you can tell i have no imagination) Maybe you guys can help me out :)

atiVidia
02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101660

i like the idea of screwing him ver with a message on a plane :P

bujub22
02-24-2004, 06:07 PM
super glue is your friend :lol:

atiVidia
02-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@24 February 2004 - 13:07
super glue is your friend :lol:
actually, superglue is your friend when you glue his wang to the wall :lol: :lol:

Mathea
02-24-2004, 06:16 PM
eggs? how old are you guys? I wanna know that before I give you my answer, lol

Marius24
02-24-2004, 06:16 PM
anyone could recommend any good nameed superglue, or where i can get a good pack of super glue from?

Mathea
02-24-2004, 06:17 PM
I dont think SUper Glue is as super as it promises...... I superglued lots of stuff at work a couple of weeks ago, and only half of it stayed

Yogi
02-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Yes, humble though they may be, they are vital to a successful breakfast that serves a scrambled egg. I learned this from the French cooks at the American Embassy Cafeteria in Paris, France. The eggs were scrambled on the spot as we waited for them. Robin's Nest guests have told her repeatedly that her scrambled eggs are the best they've ever had. Only buy "free-roaming" chickens' eggs or other best eggs you can find, as the yolks are a richer gold.

Ingredients
3 Tablespoons butter
8 eggs, the freshest you can buy
Melt the butter in the pan until it begins to bubble. Pout in your lightly beaten eggs. The secret is: Do not leave the eggs. They should take no more than 2 to 3 minutes to cook to the soft/firm stage. This should be the last item you do for breakfast. Serve immediately, although they do set well.

Stu's Creamy Scrambled Eggs

Ingredients
24 eggs
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 Tablespoons melted butter
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup sour cream
chopped parsley
Condiments (1 cup each): Shredded cheddar, sliced ripe olives or green onions, crisp bacon bits, shrimp, sour cream.

Melt 2 Tablespoons butter, stir in flour and cook until bubbly. Remove from heat and blend in sour cream. Return to heat until bubbly and smooth, set aside. Beat together eggs, salt and pepper. In a wide frying pan over medium low heat melt the remaining butter. Pour in eggs and cook, gently lifting cooked portion to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath until eggs are softly set. Remove from heat and gently stir in sour cream mixture. Keep warm in serving dish until needed. Garnish with parsley and serve with condiments.

Bon Apetit!!!!

CuliYo

Yogi
02-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Mathea@24 February 2004 - 20:17
I dont think SUper Glue is as super as it promises...... I superglued lots of stuff at work a couple of weeks ago, and only half of it stayed
SuperGlueTricks (http://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showtopic=101660&view=findpost&p=892628) :lol:

YoGlue

Tackdaddy
02-24-2004, 06:25 PM
when i was 15 some older kid beat me up(he was 20)so i waited one night went to his house and took a nasty shit on the winshield and hood of his car.revenge is so sweet.

bujub22
02-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Tackdaddy@24 February 2004 - 14:25
when i was 15 some older kid beat me up(he was 20)so i waited one night went to his house and took a nasty shit on the winshield and hood of his car.revenge is so sweet.
:lol: :lol: funny 1

once some kid tried the same thing so i went to his house ,mind u this was in the winter and broke all his down stairs windows when he was'nt home :lol:

he froze to death for 2 day's till window's got fixed :lol: and got the flu :lol: :lol:

Canti
02-24-2004, 06:32 PM
Id suggest a large tree and vines...
Kinda like at the end of Predator...
They'll totally think it was a natural accident!

Spider_dude
02-24-2004, 06:49 PM
i suggest superglueing all the locks on his house, as this will result in new locks which will be expensive. maybe stick some dog shite through his letter box. or why not just kick the shit out of him.

Marius24
02-24-2004, 07:24 PM
my friend just suggested setting fire to some shit put on their doorstep so they have to stamp it out :lol:

atiVidia
02-24-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@24 February 2004 - 13:16
anyone could recommend any good nameed superglue, or where i can get a good pack of super glue from?
the crafts glue

find it at many crafts stores. instant dry, and has a FUCKING STRONG GRIP!!!

i dont know its exact name, but trust me: it works best on 3 surface types:

wood

paper

and skin

atiVidia
02-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@24 February 2004 - 14:24
my friend just suggested setting fire to some shit put on their doorstep so they have to stamp it out :lol:
lol i LOOOOOVE it!

better yet: get a balloon filled with propane, put it in a bag of shit, and set the shit on fire then!

the rubber balloon will give brain damage: the propane will give em 3rd degree burns, and the shit will fuck their shoes!!!

Neo 721
02-24-2004, 07:59 PM
Its alot easier to get revenge during the night and if you live in a light/medium urban district as theres not a sole after 11pm

muchspl2
02-24-2004, 08:36 PM
just kick his ass, wtf are you 12 even if you are, I say go over to his house walk in the front door and strait to his room and kick his ass, don't say a word then just leave

bigboab
02-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Have you tried saying if I stop this, will you?http://members.shaw.ca/wenpigsfly/smileys/hug.gif

100%
02-24-2004, 08:47 PM
Do what FatBastard would do

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/mikemyersiswonderful/Fat%20Bastard.jpg

Canti
02-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Zedaxax@24 February 2004 - 20:47
Do what FatBastard would do

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/mikemyersiswonderful/Fat%20Bastard.jpg
Rub yourself, and smell?

Marius24
02-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@24 February 2004 - 19:36
just kick his ass, wtf are you 12 even if you are, I say go over to his house walk in the front door and strait to his room and kick his ass, don't say a word then just leave
yeah thats what im going to do, eventually. He is 2 years younger and is at the lower site of our school which is about 2 miles away. When he gets to the upper site he will get an ass kickin infront of all his friends :D

opivykid
02-24-2004, 09:56 PM
-~-BY READING THE FOLLOWING, YOU REVOKE ANY CHANCE OF OF HOLDING ME RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU MAKE OF WHAT I TYPED-~-

:lol:

Paintball gun man. Get one, and a cheap pack of like 250 balls (it's not expensive). Before you go, freeze some of the balls (not much, because the impact of actually shooting it inside the gun can kinda mess your gun up, so just freeze maybe 5-7), and use the frozen balls for windows, and use the rest to light up his house / car / him. For other idea's check out the "CIA Book Of Dirty Tricks" (i think thats what its called).

EDIT : You could always stink-palm him! (check out the movie mallrats for more info :lol:)

Gemby!
02-24-2004, 09:58 PM
im evil ... but i mess with peoples minds rather than anything else :devil:

internet.news
02-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Marius24@24 February 2004 - 18:55
OK here is my story.  I have been enemys with this guy for some time now and have threatened him several times with him threatening me back.  On saturday night they (him + his friends) threw 1 egg at my house hitting a window. Fair enough i thought and cleaned it up for my mum.  Last night we (me and some friends) got him back got him with 3 eggs and his house with 9 eggs.  Today at school they said to my sister they will egg my house tonight and i will be ready to get them (if i can).  Basicly this will keep happening until someone stops (i am not willing to) and i want to know what can i do that would be pure evil that he could not come back too.  Eggs,  no eggs i dont care!  Something that will get the bastard once and for all!! 

I am not willing to use a gun/grenade. However a big stick could do (as you can tell i have no imagination)  Maybe you guys can help me out :)
until someone stops... they have a similar issue in Israel and Palestinia,
and they are still killing each other.

bigboab
02-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by internet.news@24 February 2004 - 22:18
they have a similar issue in Israel and Palestinia,

I think we are talking about a different type of shell here Inter. I know the case you are quoting is no yoke because Israel is poaching Palestinian land. But you dont have to scramble when these shells are thrown. In the middle east they are hard boiled fighters.

In this case, one is six and the other is a dozen. We can only hope that they eventually slow down because they have run out off SHELL.

Next please. :)

UKMan
02-24-2004, 10:43 PM
Its so refreshing to see a quality post about something so important for once. In fact, i recommend this thread be moved to the really important section or even a poll as to what the poster should do. With all the great intelligent advice given, i'm sure there is a sollution somewhere :)

Wonderfull and i thought the Loungue had gone downhill - just goes to show you don't it? ;)

UKMan

Cheese
02-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Not like the old days when the grass was greener, you'd get change from a half-penny kids were more respectful. Those days must have been great, I just wish we could all start acting more mature, stop all this "having fun" and and just, well, settle down and make "quality posts". That would be sooper.

h1
02-24-2004, 10:58 PM
This is provided for educational purposes only. (Yeah right... <_<) Get a DC converter like the one used on a train set. Cut the connector off, then seperate and strip both wires.
Take a 1 liter beaker of water with a tablespoon of pure NaCl (salt) in it. This makes the water conductive.
Plug the converter in, insert both wires in the NaCl(aq), and let sit for five minutes. One wire will start bubbling more than the other. This is the positive (+) wire. The final product should be H^2FeO, which is useless here.
Take an iron nail, tie it to the positive wire, and put it in one end of the jar. Put the negative wire in the other end. Let sit overnight.
Scrape all the FeO (rust) off the nail and deposit it in the bottom of the jar. Repeat unless you have around a pound of FeO.
Remove the excess water and pour the crusty solution onto a cookie sheet. Let dry in the sun for 6 hours. The final product should be an orange-brown color.
Crush the FeO into a fine powder and heat in a cast-iron pot (important&#33;) until it is red. Now mix the pure FeO with pure aluminum filings in a 8:3 ratio.
This stuff requires a LOT of heat (more than a blowtorch) to light. However, a magnesium ribbon will do the trick.
Pour a quarter-size pile on the person&#39;s car hood, half a pound his apartment&#39;s roof, etc. Light with the Mg coil and a blowtorch. BE CAREFUL&#33; This mixture can vaporize CARBON STEEL&#33; Once this starts burning, it is almost impossible to put it out.
Have fun&#33;
For more, go to http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy

Marius24
02-24-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by opivykid@24 February 2004 - 20:56
Paintball gun man. Get one, and a cheap pack of like 250 balls (it&#39;s not expensive). Before you go, freeze some of the balls (not much, because the impact of actually shooting it inside the gun can kinda mess your gun up, so just freeze maybe 5-7), and use the frozen balls for windows, and use the rest to light up his house / car / him. For other idea&#39;s check out the "CIA Book Of Dirty Tricks" (i think thats what its called).
im gettin a paintball gun :D

btw i now take back that i wont use guns ;)

also i checked out that CIA thing and it looks a good read :shifty:

silent VI
02-25-2004, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@24 February 2004 - 20:36
just kick his ass, wtf are you 12 even if you are, I say go over to his house walk in the front door and strait to his room and kick his ass, don&#39;t say a word then just leave
i was think the same only he and a friend should wait up in a tree or a buch behinde a fence somwhere they wont be seen. as soon as the punk ass kids aproch your house jump out scared the shit outta them then mob on them so bad there moms wont even reconize them

i had kinda the same problem everysunday these little fucks would kickover my garbage cans and recycling bins :angry: for months finally i did a stake out of my cans they came at around 1am 2am everysunday 2 of em on bikes so for the next sunday i had it set up one can with garbage on with a friend in it when the kids came up to the can my boy jumped outta the can one kid fell of his bike one got away we tought the one we caught a lesson i did have to deal with the cops but my garbage can was never tampered with again <_<

Marius24
02-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@25 February 2004 - 01:28
i had kinda the same problem everysunday these little fucks would kickover my garbage cans and recycling bins :angry: for months finally i did a stake out of my cans they came at around 1am 2am everysunday 2 of em on bikes so for the next sunday i had it set up one can with garbage on with a friend in it when the kids came up to the can my boy jumped outta the can one kid fell of his bike one got away we tought the one we caught a lesson i did have to deal with the cops but my garbage can was never tampered with again <_<
:lol: :lol: :lol:

his friend who is in the year below me just egged my house (which was fun cleaning up). Anyway he is at the same site as me so i am allowed to kick his ass (so my mum says) which will be fun because he is about the same height as a 8yo :lol:

fugley
02-25-2004, 08:35 PM
tickle his testicles with a feather till he asphixiates&#33;&#33; :blink:

100%
02-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Watch the movie

City of God

you will get the drift*

*(i am not responsible for any effects created by this post)
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00007L6QC.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://cityofgod.jp/img/enter3_01.jpg

Neo 721
02-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Hoy a letter bomb through his door, thus causing destruction in his home, then seal all locks with a quick drying cement or glue and cut of the phone lines. This will effectivly kill or cost them dearly. :D

Marius24
02-25-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Neo 721+25 February 2004 - 21:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neo 721 @ 25 February 2004 - 21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hoy a letter bomb through his door, thus causing destruction in his home, then seal all locks with a quick drying cement or glue and cut of the phone lines. This will effectivly kill or cost them dearly. :D [/b]
i&#39;m not willing to go that far yet. Instead i found this to post through his letter box :)
<!--QuoteBegin-CIA book of dirty tricks
If you can&#39;t get a regular smoke-bomb device, a smoke grenade, or
something real from the military, make your own. According to Doctor
Abraham Hoffman, the noted chemist, you combine four parts sugar to six
parts saltpeter (potassium nitrate). You heat this mixture over a very low
flame until it starts to blend into a plastic substance. When it begins to gel,
remove it from the heat and allow it to cool. He suggests you stick a few
wooden match heads into the mass while it&#39;s still pliable. You also add a
fuse at this point. The smoke device is non-explosive and nonflammable.
But a pound of this mixture will produce enough thick smoke to cover a city
block. Watch which way the wind blows.[/quote]sounds good to me. Anyone know where to get potassium nitrate from? :helpsmile:

Canti
02-25-2004, 11:58 PM
This thread should be renamed Terrorist Jr.

Neo 721
02-25-2004, 11:59 PM
Did you not read it, the mixture that was mentioned forms the substance

Knuckles187
02-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by opivykid@24 February 2004 - 21:56
-~-BY READING THE FOLLOWING, YOU REVOKE ANY CHANCE OF OF HOLDING ME RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU MAKE OF WHAT I TYPED-~-

:lol:

Paintball gun man. Get one, and a cheap pack of like 250 balls (it&#39;s not expensive). Before you go, freeze some of the balls (not much, because the impact of actually shooting it inside the gun can kinda mess your gun up, so just freeze maybe 5-7), and use the frozen balls for windows, and use the rest to light up his house / car / him. For other idea&#39;s check out the "CIA Book Of Dirty Tricks" (i think thats what its called).

EDIT : You could always stink-palm him&#33; (check out the movie mallrats for more info :lol:)
came looking for sig2dats and had to reply to this when i saw it..

you cannot freeze paintballs anymore.

they now contain anti freeze. because a frozen paintball is too lethal.

at least i know for a fact that is what they do in the uk...

i used to marshall for a paintball place.. and we got all kinds of questions.. and the answer is no. you cannot freeze paintballs.

but.. if you buy a good guy and tweak it then they fire at at least 225 mph.

i think that will do :P

Knuckles187
02-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Marius24+25 February 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 25 February 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Neo 721@25 February 2004 - 21:38
Hoy a letter bomb through his door, thus causing destruction in his home, then seal all locks with a quick drying cement or glue and cut of the phone lines.&nbsp; This will effectivly kill or cost them dearly. :D
i&#39;m not willing to go that far yet. Instead i found this to post through his letter box :)
<!--QuoteBegin-CIA book of dirty tricks
If you can&#39;t get a regular smoke-bomb device, a smoke grenade, or
something real from the military, make your own. According to Doctor
Abraham Hoffman, the noted chemist, you combine four parts sugar to six
parts saltpeter (potassium nitrate). You heat this mixture over a very low
flame until it starts to blend into a plastic substance. When it begins to gel,
remove it from the heat and allow it to cool. He suggests you stick a few
wooden match heads into the mass while it&#39;s still pliable. You also add a
fuse at this point. The smoke device is non-explosive and nonflammable.
But a pound of this mixture will produce enough thick smoke to cover a city
block. Watch which way the wind blows.sounds good to me. Anyone know where to get potassium nitrate from? :helpsmile: [/b][/quote]
and over in the uk we have a garden chemical called Miracle gro.

this contains pottasium nitrate but as it is a plant growing chemical. yes. it is toxic. so look somewhere else. lol

destroyerofevil
03-27-2004, 04:31 AM
Catch one of them, strip them, tie their hands & legs together so tightly that they can barely breath, then tickle the part between the arse and his balls til he laughs his lungs out&#33;&#33; :D :P