PDA

View Full Version : Return Of The King

newcombe6
02-25-2004, 05:01 PM
Ive just searched through all the old return of the king posts, and have become a bit confused. Ive been avoiding al the copies of this for ages cos i generally think its pointless to download sub quality copies of films, but ive been pleasantly suprised by the logistics version, its not bad at all-perfectly watchable.

The films im currently downlaoding are from k-lite, and the filename is "lotr.return.of.the.king.logistics.m16.divx.part1.avi (and part 2).

is the logistics version 2 disc or 3? the files are 700mbish each, and each says its 1.33hrs long. is this the whole film, or am i missing cd3?

can someone also give me an honest oppinion orn whether theyre worth downloading? the quality seems pretty good, but is the audio quality annoying? or does the quality or audio and video suffer at all in places?

cheers for any replies in advance, id appreciate any help

thanx

oreoman
02-25-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by newcombe6@25 February 2004 - 18:01
Ive just searched through all the old return of the king posts, and have become a bit confused. Ive been avoiding al the copies of this for ages cos i generally think its pointless to download sub quality copies of films, but ive been pleasantly suprised by the logistics version, its not bad at all-perfectly watchable.

The films im currently downlaoding are from k-lite, and the filename is "lotr.return.of.the.king.logistics.m16.divx.part1.avi (and part 2).

is the logistics version 2 disc or 3? the files are 700mbish each, and each says its 1.33hrs long. is this the whole film, or am i missing cd3?

can someone also give me an honest oppinion orn whether theyre worth downloading? the quality seems pretty good, but is the audio quality annoying? or does the quality or audio and video suffer at all in places?

cheers for any replies in advance, id appreciate any help

thanx
logistic version suxs

get the new diamond version

newcombe6
02-25-2004, 06:10 PM
can i have a bit more info on the new diamond version?

can you give me a torrent link or hash mark? or say at least where you got yours?

cheers mate

Robert00000
02-25-2004, 08:28 PM
I'll be getting hold of a 2 disc set dvd of the movie tomorrow. This is proper dvd quality. :D

If i have time i'll put it up on BT.