PDA

View Full Version : Verified Download Problem

nangostino
02-26-2004, 04:53 PM
hello i have got a very fast broadband connection and i just found the verified section of this forum which seems ideal for me to download some films. however when i click to download them kazaa jus says more sources needed, is this something to do with supernodes because i havent got a clue how to use this or are there just no users with the file online?

vegasguy
02-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Hi,

Switch to a different file sharing program, like Bittorrent, MIRC, EMULE, etc. You will find the stuff you are looking for, and no waiting for more sources.

Since you have broadband, BT might be better for ya.

nangostino
03-01-2004, 06:24 PM
i downloaded that bittorent thing but it only took like a second to install, is this normal. also how do i get the download links for bittorent? thanks

Haz
03-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Yeah Bittorrent is small, it takes just a moment for it to set up.

Try here for torrents

suprnova.org (http://www.suprnova.org)

Best place for torrent downloads that I know of

nangostino
03-01-2004, 06:48 PM
i went on that site but i clicked on the linksa and saved them to a directory but it gave an error saying timed out could not connect to tracker , any ideas?

Haz
03-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Either the trackers down, or its dead, wait a while and try again, sometimes that will do it.

Otherwise you might have to look elsewhere, or just wait until someone puts a new one up,

junkyardking
03-02-2004, 12:05 AM
If your behind a router you'll have to forward ports 6881 - 6889