sims
03-07-2004, 01:07 AM
thanks

Cheese
03-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Can't help you there...sorry.

Virtualbody1234
03-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Click on "Members Posts" under your username.

Then you will see your posts and then you can click the "Post preview #" to see if anyone has replied to a specific post.

[B][O][T]
03-07-2004, 01:16 AM
What Vb1234 said, plus:

Originally posted by Help Files
At the bottom of each topic, there is a 'Topic Options' button. Pressing this button will expand the topic options box. 

From this box, you can select from the following options: 

Track this topic - this option will allow you to receive e-mail updates for the topic, see the 'Email Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this 

Subscribe to this forum - will allow you to receive e-mail updates for any new topics posted in the forum, see the Notification of new messages' help file for more information on this

BOT

kAb
03-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Or use "my assistant" in upper right hand corner to track your posts.

Nightwolf
03-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by &#091;B+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (&#091;B)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[O][T],6 March 2004 - 20:16]What Vb1234 said, plus:

<!--QuoteBegin-Help Files
At the bottom of each topic, there is a &#39;Topic Options&#39; button. Pressing this button will expand the topic options box.

From this box, you can select from the following options:

Track this topic - this option will allow you to receive e-mail updates for the topic, see the &#39;Email Notification of new messages&#39; help file for more information on this

Subscribe to this forum - will allow you to receive e-mail updates for any new topics posted in the forum, see the Notification of new messages&#39; help file for more information on this

BOT[/b][/quote]
You can also set the board to automatically email you whenever somebody replies to any topic you started or replied to...

1. Click My Controls near the top right corner of this page

2. Click Email Settings under Options

3. Check the box that says "Enable &#39;Email Notification&#39; by default?"