PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't It Allowed To Post Ed2klinks?

~FunK_mOb~
03-08-2004, 11:01 PM
Maybe i'm overlooking a pinned topic somewhere,or i'm just plain stupid but I'm really looking for a simple answer on this.
i mean,what's the big difference between verifieds for k-lite and verifieds for edonkey(emule,etc...)?Aren't they just a refference to a file without actually being the file(if you know what i mean)?
So,what makes it that k-lite hashes are ok but ed2klinks are not? :huh:

Afronaut
03-09-2004, 03:18 AM
Teh Rules:

6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed. Torrent links are never allowed as they contain detailed file location information and enable users to instantly download a file.

If you link to legal programs or mp3's link to the official website containing information about the file as our mod team cannot control the content of every link. If you are an artist you are allowed to link directly to your art if your art is hosted on your own server or domain name.

As long as they are hashes. I think its OK.
We got some eD2K hashes on MusicWorld verifieds allready. :)

:cool2: