PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia (xbox)

slimboyfatz
03-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Picked up &#39;Prince of Persia&#39; today for the Xbox...and boy is this game good..Now I have seen this on the shelve for months now..taken a look at the front cover and thought..nah,not for me..arabs,flying carpets and all that shit..not my sort of stuff&#33; Im normally a FPS man...machine guns, rocket launchers, explosions, wave after wave of alien type thingys..but it just goes to show if you give a game a look in..no matter what style u r into...you might just like it&#33;&#33; <_< Prince of Persia is a really great game...the graphics are unreal (ninja gaiden was good but not this good)..and the gameplay (moves/objectives...etc) are just great f***in&#39; fun to do&#33;&#33; And that now ends my plug for Prince of Persia...goodnight&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rip The Jacker
03-14-2004, 01:16 AM
I have POP for Xbox. Awesome game, beautiful graphics... being able to "control" time... good stuff. B)

Off Topic:
You are banned from the Xbox Scene Forum? What did you do?

j4y3m
03-14-2004, 01:17 AM
Yeh I have it for PS2... It&#39;s one of the best games of 2003.

slimboyfatz
03-14-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@14 March 2004 - 02:16
Off Topic:
You are banned from the Xbox Scene Forum? What did you do?
Since u asked i&#39;ll tell ya....I&#39;m a member of quite a few Forums (including this one) where you can talk freely about (ahem&#33;) game backups, movie backups etc....
Now I jumped from this Forum to the Xbox-Scene forum with my KL Board head still on..and mentioned about downloading an Xbox game (it was just a small slip of memory) :rolleyes: Then an Admin jumps in and closes my post (fair enough)..but then proceeds to call me a Moron&#33; Then I sumbit a few more posts (toeing the line this time)...but this f***in&#39; Admin keeps on putting these little digs in :angry: So...I sent him an email explaining that I wasnt happy and used a few choice words........bottom line...they banned my IP...so thats that&#33;&#33;&#33;

Mad Cat
03-14-2004, 04:43 PM
I&#39;ve played it for PC (and got it actually :P), running up walls is hella cool :D

Wolfmight
03-14-2004, 04:47 PM
The game is awsome, but quiet short. I beat it in 2 days. (didnt play all day on both ether) :(

it was like playing MGS, The game is soo fun that you beat it too fast.