PDA

View Full Version : Am I9 The Only Who Cant Wait For

ZLOsiris
03-14-2004, 05:26 AM
all the previews and trailers look gr8 so far , i cant wait for this movie

- Nightmare -
03-14-2004, 05:52 AM
The movie looks great. Seems kinda like 28 Days though. Still I might consider watching it when it's released.

quiksilver_aus
03-14-2004, 06:20 AM
this movie was shot in my town: Thornhill, Ontario, Canada

in an old Zellers building which is about to be demolished to make room for the new condos going up soon.

just thought i'd tell everyone :D

but ya, it does look pretty sick. i liked 28 days later, and this one should be great as well.

mr. nails
03-14-2004, 09:06 AM
i'm a sucker for zombie movies so i'll be watching this one as well. 28 days later was ok. nothing to call home to mom about.

unreal_dude
03-14-2004, 09:38 AM
Just hope that they don't screw it up .............. :huh: :lol:

Gutter
03-14-2004, 06:20 PM
just bought the classic Dawn of the Dead on dvd (great)
and your not the only one excited about the remake
I'll probably see it in theaters, download it, and buy the dvd :D

Samurai
03-14-2004, 06:24 PM
Well i have the original trilogy and love it to bits, so I really hope they don't screw this up. Ya get people who haven't seen the originals and they'll be banging on that they can't be bothered to watch the originals now that there's a newer version.

ZLOsiris
03-14-2004, 11:13 PM
yea ive always been a big fan of these sole survivor type movies, i thought 28 days later was 1 of the best 1s to come out in quite awhile. While i still like all the orginals iam sure this new 1 will be bettter jus cause of the special effects

seiya_33
03-14-2004, 11:17 PM
can anybody post a link to a trailer or something , havent heard much about it.

bujub22
03-14-2004, 11:48 PM
i love night of the living dead movies :)

cockboy
03-15-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Samurai@14 March 2004 - 19:24
Well i have the original trilogy and love it to bits, so I really hope they don't screw this up. Ya get people who haven't seen the originals and they'll be banging on that they can't be bothered to watch the originals now that there's a newer version.
Ditto, DawnOTD is the definitive Zombie movie of all time, it set the scene for many a first person shooter, actually was a game for the amiga that was a direct ripoff of the film, sh** graphics, but this WAS on an Amiga, had you killing zombies in a shopping center, a bit like operation wolf, house of the dead style.
Anyways, I ramble, Dawn of the dead, by George Romero is my all time favorate film, bar none.
Low budget did'nt mean low quality sfx, some of the set pieces are truly grusome, the way zombie flyboy drags his left foot when he is showing all the other zombies to fresh meat is really frightening along with the rest of the effects.
Without this movie/film there would be less of everything we like!
Night of the living dead only scratched the surface, Dawn of the dead ripped out the bloody entrails and shoved your face right in them.
I originally watched this when i was about 12, on betamax, before the censors got there hands on it and chopped out whole scenes with kiddie zombies, and gory throat flesh rending, tearing, blood spurtingly sh**e yourself scares.
AAaarrrggghhhhh,
blah blah,
Watch original uncut version after new one, that way new one wont dissapoint.
D2D

ZLOsiris
03-17-2004, 02:16 PM
:ph34r: u see the 10 min preview man this going to be a gr8 movie ....................................