PDA

View Full Version : Msn 6.1

Ricey
03-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey guys...im back with yet ANOTHER problem :P

Im using MSN 6.1. I left it running and went up stairs to clean out my cupboard. I came back down and went to reopen msn...but the icon disappeared (signalling the process or whatever was ended). I tried to sign in and gave me the "messenger could not sign in due to a problem with your internet connection or our sevice" fair enuff, I went to sign in again...and I got in...but theres an "X" in almost everyones user name. I can take a screenshot if necessary. Im just wondering what the hell has caused this - ive never seen this before.

Help me guys!

SingaBoiy
03-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Ricey@14 March 2004 - 11:31
Hey guys...im back with yet ANOTHER problem :P

Im using MSN 6.1. I left it running and went up stairs to clean out my cupboard. I came back down and went to reopen msn...but the icon disappeared (signalling the process or whatever was ended). I tried to sign in and gave me the "messenger could not sign in due to a problem with your internet connection or our sevice" fair enuff, I went to sign in again...and I got in...but theres an "X" in almost everyones user name. I can take a screenshot if necessary. Im just wondering what the hell has caused this - ive never seen this before.

Help me guys!
A snapshot would be nice. But i know of this program that steals msn users passwords. You might want to log back in and change you password asap.