PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton



colt45joe
03-03-2004, 04:08 AM
hey guys, i bet my friend that the Paris Hilton full sex video was out, and he didnt believe me, so we bet 10 dollars, so i came on over here and went to the 65 page long thread and all of the links are dead, so where can i find the video?

kAb
03-03-2004, 05:09 AM
www.myfreepaysite.com

join, its worth it, and the vid is there. (free too).

Keikan
03-03-2004, 05:16 AM
kazaa search for paris hilton and find a 4mb vid

junkyardking
03-03-2004, 05:21 AM
4mb one is only a preview, the full one is about 290mb try searching on some other program like overnet as most on kazaa are renamed files...

h1
03-03-2004, 05:36 AM
The torrent is available at a member's site... www.microsoulv3.com

silent VI
03-03-2004, 06:10 AM
i already sent buddy a link he should have it know

BawA
03-03-2004, 06:16 AM
one word "mIRC"

Spider_dude
03-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@3 March 2004 - 06:16
one word "mIRC"
thats not a word as such it is an anacronym. :blink:

benxuk
03-18-2004, 02:23 AM
what if?

Aaron_T
03-18-2004, 02:24 AM
what if?

benxuk
03-18-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Azzz@18 March 2004 - 02:24
what if?
well....

Aaron_T
03-18-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by benxuk+18 March 2004 - 01:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (benxuk @ 18 March 2004 - 01:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@18 March 2004 - 02:24
what if?
well.... [/b][/quote]
wishing well

benxuk
03-18-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Azzz+18 March 2004 - 02:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 18 March 2004 - 02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by benxuk@18 March 2004 - 01:26
<!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@18 March 2004 - 02:24
what if?
well....
wishing well [/b][/quote]
:angry:

benxuk
03-18-2004, 02:32 AM
it looks like my hotter than paris hilton on tv topic is undeniably cool

Aaron_T
03-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by benxuk@18 March 2004 - 01:32
it looks like my hotter than paris hilton on tv topic is undeniably cool
i must agree

benxuk
03-18-2004, 02:34 AM
i&#39;m nodding in your direction to indicate acknowledgment... not bumping

Nightwolf
03-18-2004, 09:02 AM
What in the FLAMING HELL are you guys talking about?&#33;?

:huh:

:frusty:

DanB
03-18-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@18 March 2004 - 10:02
What in the FLAMING HELL are you guys talking about?&#33;?

:huh:

:frusty:
Doesn&#39;t seem like much :lol:

bigboab
03-18-2004, 10:50 AM
I have a strange feeling that a certain person is not going to resurface until this afternoon. :rolleyes: College day off? :)

BigBoo
03-18-2004, 11:50 AM
i really should be in college actually


but who needs education when you got kick ass graphics?

muchspl2
03-19-2004, 11:26 AM
http://members.cox.net/ot_space/maxim_cover1.gif

even marge is hotter than her :lol:

benxuk
03-19-2004, 03:04 PM
i couldn&#39;t have predicted a more accurate result,

::101 rules for hot topics::

rule 86: use names of famous people, keep it current... and remember sex sells

88 views :lol: , what did you expect to find?

Smith
03-19-2004, 07:58 PM
what about the other thing?

internet.news
03-19-2004, 08:06 PM
it&#39;ll follow........

BigBoo
03-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by benxuk@19 March 2004 - 15:04
i couldn&#39;t have predicted a more accurate result,

::101 rules for hot topics::

rule 86: use names of famous people, keep it current... and remember sex sells

88 views :lol: , what did you expect to find?
paris hilton on fire? :blink:

[)arkredemption
03-19-2004, 08:22 PM
I suspect the majority of people viewing this thread were not looking for anything in particular...but were just a little bored and flicking through the threads. That certainly was the case with me.

Neo 721
03-19-2004, 08:25 PM
not the paris hilton again :angry: porn is porn, in or out of a hotel, doesnt make it better

Terminator
04-21-2004, 02:03 AM
sorry for requesting this, but i once came across a website that iw as directed to where it had sort of like the whole video, streaming in wma form. I lost the site. Anyone know of it?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-21-2004, 02:04 AM
:frusty: Ohhhh no&#33;Here we go again. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kAb
04-21-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 April 2004 - 19:04
:frusty: Ohhhh no&#33;Here we go again. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: was thinkin the same thing :lol:

Busyman
04-21-2004, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Terminator@20 April 2004 - 22:03
sorry for requesting this, but i once came across a website that iw as directed to where it had sort of like the whole video, streaming in wma form. I lost the site. Anyone know of it?
Dude..........do a search for Paris Hilton


Use the search.

Nuff said.

Darth Sushi
04-21-2004, 02:17 AM
http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/lock.gif

McrslV
04-21-2004, 02:56 AM
YES&#33;&#33;&#33; this is what i like :D

Samurai
04-21-2004, 03:07 AM
http://www.myimgs.com/data/samuraii3/Padlock.jpg

Manny Roscoe
04-21-2004, 03:15 AM
:ph34r:

Alucard1475
04-21-2004, 04:48 AM
37 ;)

overnet ;)

Keikan
04-21-2004, 05:08 AM
http://webarchive.afsc.org/youthmil/200104/cover-242.jpg

kAb
04-21-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@20 April 2004 - 22:08
http://webarchive.afsc.org/youthmil/200104/cover-242.jpg
wah... your image isn&#39;t showing?

maybe cause of the dash? -?

http://webarchive.afsc.org/youthmil/200104/cover-242.jpg

muchspl2
04-21-2004, 05:14 AM
no way, can&#39;t lock this
its not against the rules and isn&#39;t 1000 post, witch the last one was closed before :angry:

peat moss
04-21-2004, 05:29 AM
Have not seen it but would like a link to her plumper friend instead anyway.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
04-21-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by peat moss@21 April 2004 - 00:29
Have not&nbsp; seen it but would like a link to her plumper friend instead anyway.
BBW.....Big Beautiful Women?Ohhhh yeah Brother.Bring em home to Daddy&#33;http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/sneaky.gif

- Nightmare -
04-21-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@20 April 2004 - 21:04
:frusty: Ohhhh no&#33;Here we go again. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Damn right&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol:

[B][O][T]
04-21-2004, 06:38 AM
Eummm merged a few Paris Hilton threads.... :P

BOT

enoughfakefiles
04-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Ohhh great the paris hiltons threads resurfaced.Joob joob will be happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bujub22
04-21-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by enoughfakefiles@21 April 2004 - 08:46
Ohhh great the paris hiltons threads resurfaced.Joob joob will be happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://leal.tripod.com.mx/shit.jpg