PDA

View Full Version : K-dat I/o Error 32

Crystal_Indigo
03-19-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey anyone, :helpsmile:

I've got the strange honor to receive a error message 32 when trying to delete all connections which are under 2 Kbps. This doesn't work, the darn thing gives me an error # instead.
It get's more stranger, when I'm changing the 2Kbps into 1 Kbps, it seems to be doing something, but when i check the "slow" connections, they're still there.

How to resolve this shit, so i can use K-DAT like any other user?

B)

h1
03-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Don't know, but you should know that the info under "speed" is only a half-assed estimate.

MUSLEMAN
03-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Crystal_Indigo@19 March 2004 - 14:09
Hey anyone, :helpsmile:

I've got the strange honor to receive a error message 32 when trying to delete all connections which are under 2 Kbps. This doesn't work, the darn thing gives me an error # instead.
It get's more stranger, when I'm changing the 2Kbps into 1 Kbps, it seems to be doing something, but when i check the "slow" connections, they're still there.

How to resolve this shit, so i can use K-DAT like any other user?

B)
make sure klite is closed when using k-dat

Crystal_Indigo
03-20-2004, 06:33 PM
I always thought that you'd could run K-dat when Klite is active... but at hindsight, offcourse you cannot modify a .dat file when downloading it. I'm dumb :frusty:

But THNX for the tip MUSLEMAN :beerchug:

MUSLEMAN
03-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Crystal_Indigo@20 March 2004 - 14:33
I always thought that you'd could run K-dat when Klite is active... but at hindsight, offcourse you cannot modify a .dat file when downloading it. I'm dumb :frusty:

But THNX for the tip MUSLEMAN :beerchug:
no problem boss if you are interested i have a few walk thru with visuals here if you are interested (http://ktechsupport.clicdev.com/f/index.php?act=idx)

good luck boss :lol: