PDA

View Full Version : Dawn Of The Dead

xxxSHARExxx
03-20-2004, 05:22 AM
I heard from my friend the movie is ok and it's kinda like "28 days later", i didn't really liked "28 days later", but i hope "dawn of the dead" would be good, i wanna go and watch it.

If any of you guys watch it, can you tell if its good. :lol:

ZLOsiris
03-20-2004, 07:54 AM
yup jus got back from the movies its good and dont walk away when the credits start there more video

Pitbul
03-20-2004, 08:24 AM
28-days later was the weakest movie ever made, it was the first try at a big foriegn film, but they had to use and base it off other movies, exclusivly the original Dawn Of The Dead, and Resident Evil. i hope what ever british company who copied those other zombie movies goes under.

Busyman
03-20-2004, 08:54 AM
I liked DOTD.

It's weird to say it but DOTD (remake) seems to have taken elements of 28 Days Later and the Resident Evil videogame.

Examples:
Possible SPOILERS

28 Days Later
1. Zombies now move fast.....and I mean reaaaally fast like track stars.

2. Just simply dying isn't all there is to it. It is an infection that "kills" you then turns you ino the undead.

3. People can turn rather quickly.

Resident Evil videogame
1. The gun shop

2. The scene above the sewer a night.

3. The cop Ving Rhames looks alot like the cop from the new online Resident Evil Outbreak game.

btw before people start saying shit, I do know that these movies got their overall idea from the original DOTD. I'm just saying this movie took some of the newer elements introduced in the more previous films.

My post from Jan 26.

5. If I'm not mistaken there is a scene where in this new Dawn Of The Dead, the folks are trapped in the mall. While on the roof they notice a gun shop across the sea of zombies. There is a person on the roof with a sign asking for FOOD. The folks in mall need guns n' ammo. In the movie it is revealed that the zombies won't go after animals. Some type of way the mall folks lower a dog into the sea of zombies with food tied around it. The dog goes across the way and delivers the food then comes back bringing ammo.

Cheese
03-20-2004, 09:36 AM
28-days later was the weakest movie ever made

Ever? Obviously you haven't seen some of the more dire zombie movies that have been made, that aussie nonsense The Undead and Zombie Nightmare spring to mind.

it was the first try at a big foriegn film

Wrong (again), this film was made on a tiny budget compared to even a modest Hollywood film. And believe it or not us foriegners have made films before.

, , but they had to use and base it off other movies, exclusivly the original Dawn Of The Dead, and Resident Evil.

How can you base a movie exclusively off two other movies? :blink: Of course, being a zombie movie (though in the strictest sense it isn't) it will be compared to Romero's films but it's borrowing from them is done with respect and not in the usual cheap/shock horror of some horror films.

It's also interesting to note that Dawn of the Dead and a lot of films of this genre were in fact actually inspired (though not exclusively!) by Richard Matheson's novelI Am Legend (http://www.movieforum.com/features/y2k/iamlegend/index.shtml)

i hope what ever british company who copied those other zombie movies goes under.

Well the film was funded by The British lottery and Fox so I'm sure they're both shaking in their collective boots. And the production companis of Alex Garland (writer of The Beach) and Danny Boyle (Trainspotting and Life Less Ordinary) will probably be sleeping soundly tonight as well).

I have to say I was dissappointed by 28 Days Later, but I do feel it added something new and, in a way, has brought a genre of film back to life. (Ha-Ha).

I'm looking forward to the Dawn of the Dead remake (1st sequel ever to be remade?) it looks like, as Busyman points out, that they have taken something from 28 Days Later into the mix which might make for a good film.

Chewie
03-20-2004, 01:01 PM
What's this shit about 28 Days Later?
I don't remember any zombies in it - the infected aren't dead, in fact they die because they can't eat.
If you want to compare 28 Days Later to previous works, let's not forget Day Of The Triffids the imagery of which I thought was even more closely mirrored.
I watched it and was hugely entertained.

I thought the original DOTD was a good laugh (and the best of a bad bunch) but all those zombie B-movies suffered from such bad scripting, direction, acting and plot that it wouldn't be too hard to improve on any of them.

@Pitbull: When you reach your teens, let us know and we'll take you a little more seriously, but for now you seem to have no idea about film heritage outside of recent Hollywood so we'll be bearing that in mind.

Cheese
03-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Chewie UK@20 March 2004 - 12:01
What's this shit about 28 Days Later?
I don't remember any zombies in it - the infected aren't dead, in fact they die because they can't eat.
If you want to compare 28 Days Later to previous works, let's not forget Day Of The Triffids the imagery of which I thought was even more closely mirrored.
I watched it and was hugely entertained.

I thought the original DOTD was a good laugh (and the best of a bad bunch) but all those zombie B-movies suffered from such bad scripting, direction, acting and plot that it wouldn't be too hard to improve on any of them.

@Pitbull: When you reach your teens, let us know and we'll take you a little more seriously, but for now you seem to have no idea about film heritage outside of recent Hollywood so we'll be bearing that in mind.
@28 Days Later was always going to draw comparisons with zombie films particuarly Romero's works, the infected where as close to zombies as you can get and not be zombies. To me, they were a more plausible version of a zombie.

(It's intersting to note that the infected could run around and stuff because they weren't technically dead whereas in the remake of DOTD shouldn't they zombies be suffering from rigor mortis, I mean that's were we get the vision of the shambling zombie from...?)

Interesting point about Day of the Triffids, though I haven't seen that since I was a wee bairn, perhaps I'll try and find a copy to check it out.

Chewie
03-20-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+20 March 2004 - 14:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 20 March 2004 - 14:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Chewie UK@20 March 2004 - 12:01
If you want to compare 28 Days Later to previous works, let&#39;s not forget Day Of The Triffids the imagery of which I thought was even more closely mirrored.
Interesting point about Day of the Triffids, though I haven&#39;t seen that since I was a wee bairn, perhaps I&#39;ll try and find a copy to check it out.[/b][/quote]
I was thinking more of Wyndham&#39;s book, really, as there&#39;ve been so many TV/film/TVfilm adaptations.
Guy in hospital after eye surgery misses the shower that blinds everyone else... completely deserted streets of London... avoiding murderous vegetables (:D)... ending at a house in the countryside, that sort of thing.
I wasn&#39;t joking, I really enjoyed the film, much as I did the Vinnie remake of Mean Machine even with the exact same ball-in-the-balls scene as the Burt Reynolds original I&#39;d enjoyed 20-odd years previously.

monkfi5h
03-21-2004, 01:05 PM
Don&#39;t go and see Dawn of the Dead stoned...That shit was the scariest thing i&#39;d seen in a long time, felt like I had had about 6 heart attacks, lol it was pretty stupid in places espeically with the dog bit I mean come on
Who gives a shit about a dog? B)

theslayer40
03-21-2004, 05:01 PM
IMO, this movie was&#39;nt all bad. The remake had more action and less gore than the orignal, but still a good movie.

3RA1N1AC
03-21-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@20 March 2004 - 00:54
2. Just simply dying isn&#39;t all there is to it. It is an infection that "kills" you then turns you ino the undead.
that&#39;s the only way someone becomes a zombie in this remake? or it&#39;s one of the ways? just curious. &#39;cause they did that in Night Of The Living Dead (the little girl got bitten by a zombie, which is why she&#39;s ill), and the bumbling guys in Return Of The Living Dead turned into zombies after getting knocked out by toxic "zombie gas." :lol:

it is a disease in those movies, though... they just don&#39;t make a big deal out of explaining that it&#39;s a disease. there was also a zombie/vampire disease in the vincent price movie "Last Man On Earth" (later remade as Omega Man).

Busyman
03-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+21 March 2004 - 13:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 21 March 2004 - 13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@20 March 2004 - 00:54
2. Just simply dying isn&#39;t all there is to it. It is an infection that "kills" you then turns you ino the undead.
that&#39;s the only way someone becomes a zombie in this remake? or it&#39;s one of the ways? just curious. &#39;cause they did that in Night Of The Living Dead (the little girl got bitten by a zombie, which is why she&#39;s ill), and the bumbling guys in Return Of The Living Dead turned into zombies after getting knocked out by toxic "zombie gas." :lol:

it is a disease in those movies, though... they just don&#39;t make a big deal out of explaining that it&#39;s a disease. there was also a zombie/vampire disease in the vincent price movie "Last Man On Earth" (later remade as Omega Man). [/b][/quote]
Yep, in this movie it&#39;s the only way to become a zombie.

If a person gets shot and dies, they will stay dead.

3RA1N1AC
03-22-2004, 11:15 AM
i just got back from watching the dawn of the dead remake. i was slightly disappointed that it almost completely ditched the consumer-culture satire and the human power struggle (i.e. the bikers trying to take control of the mall in the original), but otherwise i was still really delighted and impressed with it. it&#39;s a very satisfying zombie action/gore fest, the editing was sharp, the pacing was tight, it conveyed a great sense of large-scale destruction in the scenes outside of the mall, and it had enough humor and clashing personalities to keep it interesting. during many of the gore scenes, the theater was filled with nervous laughter... sort of a similar effect as with peter jackson&#39;s monster movies and the evil dead series... you can&#39;t help but appreciate how the blood & guts flow so freely that it switches back & forth between gross-out and slapstick.

i liked how the ending pretty much played straight into the scenario of day of the dead&#39;s original script (the version that never got made) instead of going off in its own random direction. it gives me hope that there&#39;ll be a remake of "day of the dead" someday, forming a trilogy of "living dead" remakes. :D

also:

i just noticed that withcheese mentioned "i am legend," so it was kinda redundant for me to mention last man on earth & omega man, since they&#39;re both movie adaptations of that book. i guess we share a similar view of the "heritage" of zombie flicks. we&#39;ll prolly be talking about "white zombie," if voodoo ever comes back into fashion in hollywood. :lol:

Busyman
03-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Mekhi Phifer was on some ole mad scientist shit with his wife and all.

Gutter
03-23-2004, 01:49 AM
anyone else buy the original that just came out on DVD?
I was watching it with the audio commentary on and they breifly discussed a fourth installment.

Anyone heard anything on this?
They do discuss the remake of DawnOTD but the commentary was made a little while back so not much is discussed.

Monkeee
03-23-2004, 02:06 AM
is this movie scary? :blink: i mean the comercial keeps saying strong horror violence and gore :unsure:

seiya_33
03-23-2004, 02:26 AM
well i didnt like it , it wasnt what it said it was , i mean its ok if all you want is a good laugh but other than that wouldnt recomend it , 28 days later was better , hey but do what you want.

3RA1N1AC
03-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by seiya_33@22 March 2004 - 18:26
28 days later was better
no.

Draconos
03-23-2004, 05:09 AM
I remember the original 3, but not an official 4th,

I do remember that in "return of the living dead", at the beguining or the original one (if you have a copy of it when it was first released) the 2 stooges make a reference to "nigh of", stating that the whole thing was real (there was an actual warning at the begining of the film that "this film is bassed on a true story) and that what was left of the dead was sealled up in containers and "the millitary "fucked up" and shipped then here, they&#39;re in our basement".

but later copies of " return" were changed. as to what I&#39;ve heared, its because the film maker of return did not have permission to do it, but because of a loop hole, he ot away with it and pushed his series while piggy backing off the an other.

thats the only thing I could see as being the 4th instalment of the series, butthen their&#39;d be Return part 2 and 3 also.

D

Draconos
03-23-2004, 05:28 AM
28 days later had the right fram work to be awsome, it had all ther ight elements. but it lost all it flavor when the group left london to find those "military guys. as soon as they leave that tunnel, it went downhill, going from horror to phycological drama.

I think the half was fantastic.

and what the hell was with those alternate endings? the commercials said, "the new endings are scarier that the original" I thought each was lamer than the next.

D

Busyman
03-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by seiya_33@22 March 2004 - 22:26
well i didnt like it , it wasnt what it said it was , i mean its ok if all you want is a good laugh but other than that wouldnt recomend it , 28 days later was better , hey but do what you want.
:blink: :blink: :blink:
Ya gotta be shittin me&#33;&#33;&#33;

The only thing funny was the just part of the beginning.

What comedy were you watching??

3RA1N1AC
03-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Busyman@23 March 2004 - 04:08
the uber-sarcastic yuppie (steve) was pretty funny.

Busyman
03-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+23 March 2004 - 08:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 23 March 2004 - 08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@23 March 2004 - 04:08
the uber-sarcastic yuppie (steve) was pretty funny. [/b][/quote]
Hmm too me he was just an asshole.

I knew he wouldn&#39;t open the door.

xxxSHARExxx
03-24-2004, 07:06 AM
The movie was ok ;) , it wasn&#39;t great, cus it did&#39;t even tell how did the people get infected. And also i hate the ending, it only shows clips of what happen, it didn&#39;t show if any one survive. I like 28 days later better and i can&#39;t wait to see Resident Evil 2. :lol: :D

If you guys had seen dawn of the dead, tell me wat you think of it?

ziggyjuarez
03-24-2004, 07:37 AM
I loved it because it had no real strong story plot.it was just jokes and killin.my kind of film.my fav part was when they played "get down with the sickness"by richard cheese,whats yours?

Busyman
03-24-2004, 04:05 PM
edit

Busyman
03-24-2004, 04:07 PM
The funniest had to be the "track star" husband chasing the car then breaking off to take a bite. :lol: :lol:

Pitbul
03-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+22 March 2004 - 20:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 22 March 2004 - 20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33@22 March 2004 - 18:26
28 days later was better
no. [/b][/quote]
agreed,

28 Days later was a rip off of the original Dawn Of The Dead. plus 28 days later didn&#39;t even have good zombies. anyone can put yellow contacts and jump around retardly. plus London is boring.

Chewie
03-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Pitbul+24 March 2004 - 16:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 24 March 2004 - 16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@22 March 2004 - 20:47
<!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33@22 March 2004 - 18:26
28 days later was better
no.
agreed,

28 Days later was a rip off of the original Dawn Of The Dead. plus 28 days later didn&#39;t even have good zombies. anyone can put yellow contacts and jump around retardly. plus London is boring. [/b][/quote]
I thought we&#39;d established they weren&#39;t zombies?
Even if they are zombies, any zombie movie is going to be a ripoff of an original.

Cheese
03-25-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Chewie UK+24 March 2004 - 19:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK @ 24 March 2004 - 19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Pitbul@24 March 2004 - 16:57

Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@22 March 2004 - 20:47
<!--QuoteBegin-seiya_33@22 March 2004 - 18:26
28 days later was better
no.
agreed,

28 Days later was a rip off of the original Dawn Of The Dead. plus 28 days later didn&#39;t even have good zombies. anyone can put yellow contacts and jump around retardly. plus London is boring.
I thought we&#39;d established they weren&#39;t zombies?
Even if they are zombies, any zombie movie is going to be a ripoff of an original. [/b][/quote]
I really don&#39;t think he&#39;s worth the effort of a reply...he just wants to have a dig at the Europeans on this board.

In my opinion, for all it&#39;s other faults, 28 Days Later showed a city that had been gutted by zombies (or non-zombies if you prefer) much better than any other film. But maybe I&#39;m biased as London is a familiar city to me.

I still like the new DOTD better but after the initial scenes we never saw much else of the city, just the mall and the short drive to the marina. :lol:

3RA1N1AC
03-25-2004, 02:42 AM
not to detract from european film or specifically european sci-fi/horror, but 28 days later just didn&#39;t get it right. i thought it started out with loads of potential (the london scenes were a brilliant setup), and ran out of fuel pretty quickly. i wasn&#39;t really surprised by any of it after they left the city, and the documentary-style digital video gimmick grew tiresome very early.

maybe if it hadn&#39;t been so massively hyped as an A-quality film before reaching the u.s., i would&#39;ve been more willing to accept it as a better-than-average B-movie. and i guess i&#39;ve come to dislike the fans&#39; explanation that it&#39;s good-because-it&#39;s-realistic and it explains everything neatly. realism is a false measure of quality for entertainment, imho. i don&#39;t spend &#036;9 to get a seat to experience reality... not when i can go outside and experience reality for free. :lol:

Busyman
03-25-2004, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@24 March 2004 - 22:42
not to detract from european film or specifically european sci-fi/horror, but 28 days later just didn&#39;t get it right. i thought it started out with loads of potential (the london scenes were a brilliant setup), and ran out of fuel pretty quickly. i wasn&#39;t really surprised by any of it after they left the city, and the documentary-style digital video gimmick grew tiresome very early.

maybe if it hadn&#39;t been so massively hyped as an A-quality film before reaching the u.s., i would&#39;ve been more willing to accept it as a better-than-average B-movie. and i guess i&#39;ve come to dislike the fans&#39; explanation that it&#39;s good-because-it&#39;s-realistic and it explains everything neatly. realism is a false measure of quality for entertainment, imho. i don&#39;t spend &#036;9 to get a seat to experience reality... not when i can go outside and experience reality for free. :lol:
I liked the London backdrop as well but...DOTD was actuallya little more realistic look at zombies overrunning the world.

When they were on the roof did you see the football field full of zombies below. JEEZ.

Or when they tried to escape in the trucks, the movie conveyed the feeling of hopelessness and being outnumbered. 28 Days Later should have "shown" the scene described at the airport. He said it was piles of people.

Instead 28 Days Later was like Night Of The Comet more than any other movie. It ripped that off too.

Waking up to a deserted town. Done in NOTC.

Encountering zombies or whatever in the deserted town. Done in NOTC.

Encountering soldiers that are supposed to help but the plans fall apart. Done in NOTC.

Now that I think of it. 28 Days Later as the most unoriginal movie I have ever seen.

For those who haven&#39;t, see Night of the Comet.

I think the deserted town is NY but I can&#39;t be sure.

Cheese
03-25-2004, 11:19 AM
On the other side of the coin I think the worst zombie infestation I have ever seen in a film was Zombie Flesheaters (I think it was called this?) where at the end the narrator says that the zombies overran the planet and the scene scans over a bridge with zombies walking up and down it.

Unfortunately their budget must have not spread to actually closing down the bridge for filming because in the background you can see people happily driving to work blissfully unaware of the zombie threat&#33; :lol:

bujub22
03-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese@25 March 2004 - 07:19
On the other side of the coin I think the worst zombie infestation I have ever seen in a film was Zombie Flesheaters (I think it was called this?) where at the end the narrator says that the zombies overran the planet and the scene scans over a bridge with zombies walking up and down it.

Unfortunately their budget must have not spread to actually closing down the bridge for filming because in the background you can see people happily driving to work blissfully unaware of the zombie threat&#33; :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i did&#39;nt see that but day of the dead and night of the living dead 2 was some of the worst acting i ever saw even worse that the original black and white ,tho i like all zombie movies that was some of the worse

3RA1N1AC
03-25-2004, 12:33 PM
oddly enough:

ZOMBIE FLESH EATERS aka ZOMBI 2. Italy. 1979. This was the first of the numerous Italian ripoffs of George Romero’s Dawn of the Dead (1979). Dawn of the Dead was released in Italy as Zombi and with enterprising fortitude this was released only a few months later and cannily billed itself as Zombi 2. (There have been several other films billing themselves as unofficial sequels to Dawn, going all the way up to Zombi’s 4 and 5, and with at least three claiming the title Zombi 3). It was also the film that launched Lucio Fulci out of the relative obscurity and allowed him to briefly shine in the early eighties as a hardcore charnel poet with such cultish gore films as City of the Living Dead/Gates of Hell (1980), The Beyond/The Seven Doors of Death (1981) and The House Outside the Cemetery (1981).

it&#39;s fairly safe to say that the technical quality and marketing practices of the italian film industry have left something to be desired. ;)

their horror flicks (even their best) tend to be the sort of thing you should only watch if you&#39;re willing to forgive a lot of shortcomings, i.e. every scene that doesn&#39;t involve gore or dream imagery.

Originally posted by bujub22
even worse that the original black and white

the acting was not bad at all in the original NOTLD. duane jones (the black guy) was especially good... he pretty much carried the whole movie.

btw, NOTLD&#39;s copyright has lapsed into the public domain, so it&#39;s no longer illegal to download it. you can get a legal 4gb mpeg-2 copy right here, which i&#39;d guess is DVD-quality considering the format and file size: http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.p...ectionSpotlight (http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?collection=feature_films&collectionid=night_of_the_living_dead&from=collectionSpotlight)
pretty kewl, eh? B)

Cheese
03-25-2004, 12:50 PM
So it looks like the whole zombie-genre has been cannibalizing itself since the very begginning... :lol:

Bas joke, I know, but it had to be made... :lol:

Arm
03-25-2004, 02:31 PM
;) Maddox liked Dawn of the Dead. See? (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules) :huh: One of these days Arm will download it. Actually, ill get right on it. :) I loved the original and maybe this remake will be good too.

ode
03-25-2004, 03:08 PM
has anybody actually got this movie?all i can get is a black screen when i try to download it

Busyman
03-25-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by ode@25 March 2004 - 11:08
has anybody actually got this movie?all i can get is a black screen when i try to download it
Ahhhh newbie heaven. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bujub22
03-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+25 March 2004 - 08:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 25 March 2004 - 08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-bujub22
even worse that the original black and white

the acting was not bad at all in the original NOTLD. duane jones (the black guy) was especially good... he pretty much carried the whole movie.

btw, NOTLD&#39;s copyright has lapsed into the public domain, so it&#39;s no longer illegal to download it. you can get a legal 4gb mpeg-2 copy right here, which i&#39;d guess is DVD-quality considering the format and file size: http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.p...ectionSpotlight (http://www.archive.org/movies/details-db.php?collection=feature_films&collectionid=night_of_the_living_dead&from=collectionSpotlight)
pretty kewl, eh? B) [/b][/quote]
dont get me wrong, i like all the movies jus some of the actin sucked

and candy man there was the best in the ol movie to bad the shot him in the end in both versions

Nightwolf
03-26-2004, 05:54 AM
Slightly off topic, but if you really want to see a film that 28 Days Later was derived from, watch The Omega Man with Charleton Heston. It&#39;s very similar.

3RA1N1AC
03-26-2004, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@25 March 2004 - 21:54
Slightly off topic, but if you really want to see a film that 28 Days Later was derived from, watch The Omega Man with Charleton Heston. It&#39;s very similar.
we talked about that on the first page.

i am legend --&#62; last man on earth & omega man --&#62; night of the living dead --&#62; all modern zombie flicks.

Busyman
03-26-2004, 06:56 AM
I still think 28 Days rips off Night Of The Comet in almost every element.

Cheese
03-26-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Busyman@26 March 2004 - 05:56
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/movie-...ge=1&rid=802261 (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/movie-1015036/reviews.php?critic=columns&sortby=default&page=1&rid=802261)

3RA1N1AC
03-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+25 March 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 25 March 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@26 March 2004 - 05:56
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/movie-...ge=1&rid=802261 (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/click/movie-1015036/reviews.php?critic=columns&sortby=default&page=1&rid=802261) [/b][/quote]
i&#39;ll hafta check that out.

Gutter
03-26-2004, 06:51 PM
OMG finally got to see DawnOTD last night and my jaw was dropped the whole movie
Fast Zombies, Cameos from the original cast, Great soundtrack.
I Loved It&#33;&#33; Watched it till the very last credit
Them getting to an island was a nice final chapter. Zombie leno was clever, more celebs would have been funny.
Can&#39;t wait to watch it over and over&#33;

Zombies&#33;&#33;
:lol: :D :P

Busyman
03-29-2004, 05:02 AM
Yup I&#39;m gonna hafta download it.

It was THAT good

Gutter
03-29-2004, 05:19 AM
downloading (crappy audience version) now

it isn&#39;t good, it&#39;s awesome&#33;

cockboy
03-29-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Gutter@29 March 2004 - 06:19

NO&#33;
NO&#33;
How can you all be so wrong?
Pardon me for contradicting all you movie buffs, but having just watched dotd2004, I&#39;m really dissapointed.
OK, I downloaded the crappy cam, and must say how glad I am that I did&#39;nt waste my time by going to the cinema to see this drivel.
You are wrong in saying that the original acting was poor, I personally think that DOTD George Remero actors did a very good job with the script that they were given, They were a lot more convincing than that muppet baby&#33;
Watch the first version AFTER the new one, that way you wont be too let down.
Was&#39;nt the original dawn of the dead low budget? it did look like it.
The remake starts out well, and just looses it after woman wakes from car crash. (dont know her name, dont care)
They should&#39;nt use the name if its not a true remake, what was wrong with the plot for the first? when i heard that they were remaking dotd I was hoping that, with todays effects and better techniques, that it would be , I dont know,, BETTER&#33;
P.S. was&#39;nt that baby a bit like Alice Cooper? billion dollar baby&#39;s
Some of you might like it,
6/10
D2D

Gutter
03-29-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by cockboy@29 March 2004 - 05:24
You are wrong in saying that the original acting was poor, I personally think that DOTD George Remero actors did a very good job with the script that they were given, They were a lot more convincing than that muppet baby&#33;

I never said the original was poor, I love the original

Who said the original was poor?
Kill them&#33;

teach them to love zombies

cockboy
03-29-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+29 March 2004 - 14:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 29 March 2004 - 14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cockboy@29 March 2004 - 05:24

I never said the original was poor, I love the original

Who said the original was poor?
Kill them&#33;

teach them to love zombies [/b][/quote]
Sorry Gutter, never meant to say that you diss&#39;d DOTD, just that the new version is a poor remake when you look at the material they had available to work with.
No offence intended, but did&#39;nt somebody comment on the original acting?
No? Must be seeing things.
Dawn of the dead Romero style head shot to anyone who dares besmirch the wonderous film that is Dawn of the dead.
:D :lol:
D2D

Draconos
03-29-2004, 07:17 PM
the thing is, is thats its not a remake, its a re-envisioning of the original. I love the original, and this new one is ust as good, you cant look at them in the same light. the only things they have in common are the title and the mall. thats it. they could have called it "Zombie&#39;s take a crap in your backyard" and it would still be as good. but because it shares the name, every1 will automaticly assume that its a sceen for sceen remake.

D

silent VI
03-29-2004, 07:49 PM
not enough gore... so disopointed i wanted to see some cannibal holocast style gore, the movie should of been longer, where the fuck is there helicpter? i like how the movie keeps funny, with the onel liners like in the first one. overall the movie should of been more gothic, dark, grusome, id give it a 7/10 rating B)

bujub22
03-29-2004, 09:18 PM
DOTD the original an the new 1 are both good the remake is a lil better&#33;,cuz they were faster but ,the original was better because they had a gun store ,but suck they ain&#39;t take all the guns :angry:

but cant wait to see resident evil 2 should be jus like it somewhat?

Falconetti
03-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Gutter@29 March 2004 - 00:19

Lol i think i dled the same version. Couple cell phones ringin throughout the movie and everytime a zombie got killed people kept clappin, lol funny shit.

Draconos
03-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18

Resident Evil 2 will have 1 big disadvantage, to stay true to the Game and the first movie, the Zombie will have to be slow, now that fast Zombies are kinda the norm and have proven to be creepier and deadlier, RE2 will have a run for her money. but I am anktiously waiting for RE2 also. Played all the games and from what I&#39;ve read on-line it should kick major ars. I&#39;m hoping that its gonna be better than Dawn of the Dead where we will see more of the destroyed city. Thats the one thing I didnt like about Dawn, there wasnt all that much of a survival horror theam to the story. it was just "we&#39;re in a mall, lets stay here for as long as we can, then get out or die trying.

D

silent VI
03-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18
DOTD the original an the new 1 are both good the remake is a lil better&#33;,cuz they were faster but ,the original was better because they had a gun store ,but suck they ain&#39;t take all the guns :angry:

they cant be faster though..... it completly ruined the movie teh zombies waddle around not run faster than cars, but i liked the twichers i though that was funny

bujub22
03-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Draconos+29 March 2004 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Draconos @ 29 March 2004 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@29 March 2004 - 21:18

Resident Evil 2 will have 1 big disadvantage, to stay true to the Game and the first movie, the Zombie will have to be slow, now that fast Zombies are kinda the norm and have proven to be creepier and deadlier, RE2 will have a run for her money. but I am anktiously waiting for RE2 also. Played all the games and from what I&#39;ve read on-line it should kick major ars. I&#39;m hoping that its gonna be better than Dawn of the Dead where we will see more of the destroyed city. Thats the one thing I didnt like about Dawn, there wasnt all that much of a survival horror theam to the story. it was just "we&#39;re in a mall, lets stay here for as long as we can, then get out or die trying.

D [/b][/quote]
yah i read the preview for resident evil sounds to be good i love livin dead type movies&#33;

and @drunkinstyle

yah it was a bit unreal them being fast an all, but it made more sense cuz in the ol 1&#39;s they could have easly took back the city&#39;s if they were that slow ,but the new 1 was good cuz they played it out like they had no chance anywhere they went :lol:

but in all great movie now top wanta see&#39;s are

hellboy
taken lifes
alien vs predater
and resident evil top to see :D

also i dl that version of the audience was clappin :angry: shouted at the screen everytime someone got up my brother was :lol: he&#39;s like why u shoutin ,im like makes u feel like your there :lol: :lol: f-u down front :lol: :lol:

silent VI
03-30-2004, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@30 March 2004 - 00:16

and @drunkinstyle

yah it was a bit unreal them being fast an all, but it made more sense cuz in the ol 1&#39;s they could have easly took back the city&#39;s if they were that slow ,but the new 1 was good cuz they played it out like they had no chance anywhere they went :lol:

they do start winning in the first the bikers where pwning the undead. also they are sapposed to get away though like in the first, my guess to that is the black cop and the blonde girl survived for the sequal. :rolleyes:

bujub22
03-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+29 March 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 29 March 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@30 March 2004 - 00:16

and @drunkinstyle

they do start winning in the first the bikers where pwning the undead. also they are sapposed to get away though like in the first, my guess to that is the black cop and the blonde girl survived for the sequal. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
did u not watch the credits?

silent VI
03-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by bujub22+30 March 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 30 March 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@29 March 2004 - 21:16
<!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@30 March 2004 - 00:16

and @drunkinstyle

they do start winning in the first the bikers where pwning the undead. also they are sapposed to get away though like in the first, my guess to that is the black cop and the blonde girl survived for the sequal. :rolleyes:
did u not watch the credits? [/b][/quote]
yea i seen it today it but i dont remeber it showing them dieing just made it seem so but i gotta bad memory :rolleyes:

cockboy
03-30-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by bujub22@29 March 2004 - 22:18

Not sure who started saying that the original zombies ,(DOTD1) were slow, but I remember that they were only slow until they grabbed for you and then they were fast&#33; I thought they were a bit like crocs, slow and lumbering, but when the time to strike comes, BANG&#33; MUNCH&#33; RENDING THROAT&#33; MUCH SPURTING BLOOD&#33;&#33;
It appeared to me that they were just slow to conserve energy.
They go slow in the new one as well, only going fast when they spot prey.
Still, not even as good as day of the dead .
P.S. anyone remember zombie oasis?
D2D
Cockboy (not gay)

bujub22
03-31-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+30 March 2004 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 30 March 2004 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bujub22@30 March 2004 - 01:20

and @drunkinstyle

yea i seen it today it but i dont remeber it showing them dieing just made it seem so but i gotta bad memory :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
u pretty much can tell they died&#33; where they running to? :lol:

and @cockboy

what&#39;s zombie oasis?

Cheese
03-31-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by cockboy+30 March 2004 - 13:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cockboy &#064; 30 March 2004 - 13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@29 March 2004 - 22:18

Not sure who started saying that the original zombies ,(DOTD1) were slow, but I remember that they were only slow until they grabbed for you and then they were fast&#33; I thought they were a bit like crocs, slow and lumbering, but when the time to strike comes, BANG&#33; MUNCH&#33; RENDING THROAT&#33; MUCH SPURTING BLOOD&#33;&#33;
It appeared to me that they were just slow to conserve energy.
They go slow in the new one as well, only going fast when they spot prey.
Still, not even as good as day of the dead .
P.S. anyone remember zombie oasis?
D2D
Cockboy (not gay) [/b][/quote]
Day of the Dead was the weakest of the three, I liked the idea and some of the scenes were quite good. But as has been mentioned elsewhere a lot of the time it is just people shouting at each other waiting for zombies to kill them.

I really enjoyed the remake it totally blew me away, and even though I was a huge fan of the original (it&#39;s in my Top Ten films) I can see this becoming my favourite of the two. It had to take new ideas and work with them, remaking DOTD too closely would have been a backwards step imo.

Zombie films have seen a ressurection recently (pun intended) and I can&#39;t wait to see a remake of Day of the Dead. Hope they get it right this time.

edit: Zombie Oasis? I remember a film called Oasis of the Zombie, is that the same one?

silent VI
03-31-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by bujub22+31 March 2004 - 00:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 31 March 2004 - 00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@30 March 2004 - 05:17

and @drunkinstyle

yea i seen it today it but i dont remeber it showing them dieing just made it seem so but i gotta bad memory :rolleyes:

and @cockboy

what&#39;s zombie oasis? [/b][/quote]
:lol: back to a boat with some paddles

bujub22
03-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+30 March 2004 - 22:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 30 March 2004 - 22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by bujub22@31 March 2004 - 00:13

Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@30 March 2004 - 05:17

and @drunkinstyle

and @cockboy

what&#39;s zombie oasis?
:lol: back to a boat with some paddles [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: with no food? yah right unless the servive on maggots :( is fear a factor? :lol:

cockboy
03-31-2004, 02:11 PM
cockboy

what&#39;s zombie oasis?

Alright, If I remember right, Zombie Oasis fetured an Oasis&#33; in the desert which was stumbled apon, somehow by some teenage boys and girls.
I think that they find a buried german halftrack at the Oasis, and I remember one of the girls goes skinny dipping in the oasis, probably gets munched by a german soldier Zombie.
Then the Zombie germans start rising from the sand all around and have a teenage feast.
there is more to it than that, but I watched it about 20 odd years ago, so have forgotten a lot. ;)
I think it was dubbed from Italian.
Also remember Zombie Lake?
Cockboy, not gay

P.S. might have also been called Oasis Of The Zombies.

3RA1N1AC
03-31-2004, 03:29 PM
oh man. nazi water-zombies. that&#39;s a whole mini-genre in itself. but the only one of those i ever saw (nazi zombies, swimming nazi zombies...) that i thought was any good was Shock Waves (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076704/) (from the guy who later directed Return Of The Living Dead Part 2 and Meatballs... uh... Part 2). and even that one was kinda less-than-great.

i much prefer the "fishmen" movies over the swimming nazi zombie movies. Island Of The Fishmen (aka Screamers) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081467/) and Humanoids From The Deep (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080904/) are both classic. now that&#39;s a genre worth reviving in big-budget fashion. ;)

and how does this tie in with Dawn Of The Dead? funny that you should ask. Island Of The Fishmen was filmed at the same location and same time as Lucio Fulci&#39;s Zombi 2 (aka Zombie Flesh Eaters), the unofficial italian sequel to Dawn Of The Dead, and Richard Johnson appears in both of &#39;em. :lol:

bujub22
03-31-2004, 03:39 PM
damn everytimwe i see a ol but new movie title in here i look for it cuz i want to see it , now i gotta look for zombie oasis found everyother movie wid zombies in it sep fpr redneck zombie and now the oasis 1 :angry:

Gutter
04-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@31 March 2004 - 07:39
damn everytimwe i see a ol but new movie title in here i look for it cuz i want to see it , now i gotta look for zombie oasis found everyother movie wid zombies in it sep fpr redneck zombie and now the oasis 1 :angry:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059H87.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

after reading the review, it doesn&#39;t sound bad
can&#39;t wait for more zombie movies to roll out after the success of DawnOTD (2004)

3RA1N1AC
04-01-2004, 01:16 AM
oasis of the zombies and zombie lake are both pretty wretched. they&#39;re just boring 1970s-style soft porn with very little action, zombies, or nudity. actually, i&#39;d go so far as to say the complete works of both jess franco and jean rollin (the directors of those two movies) amount to little more than a huge pile of boring soft porn with a few shots of monsters edited in. if you decide that you wanna waste your money to see those, you&#39;ve been given fair warning. :lol:

silent VI
04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
makeem die slowly is tight or braindead good oldmovies

bujub22
04-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@31 March 2004 - 21:19
makeem die slowly is tight or braindead good oldmovies
yah i watched braindead a couple months ago after not seeing it for yrs was as funny then as it is now :lol:

bujub22
04-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Gutter+31 March 2004 - 20:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 31 March 2004 - 20:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@31 March 2004 - 07:39
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000059H87.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

after reading the review, it doesn&#39;t sound bad
can&#39;t wait for more zombie movies to roll out after the success of DawnOTD (2004) [/b][/quote]
and thanx now i know what im lookin fo ;)

Gutter
04-01-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@31 March 2004 - 20:39

and thanx now i know what im lookin fo ;)
No prob

You should also have/look for these:

Night Of The Living Dead (1968) B&W 1:36 [NR]
Dawn Of The Dead (1978) Color Theatrical Release: 2:05 Director’s Cut: 2:19 [R]
Zombie (1979) Color 1:31 [R]
City Of The Living Dead (1980) Color 1:32 [NR]
Day Of The Dead (1985) Color 1:40 [NR]
Night Of The Living Dead (1990) (Remake) Color 1:28 [R]
Dawn Of The Dead (2004) As soon as it comes out :lol:

Nightwolf
04-01-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Gutter+1 April 2004 - 00:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 1 April 2004 - 00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@31 March 2004 - 20:39

and thanx now i know what im lookin fo&nbsp; ;)
No prob

Dawn Of The Dead (2004) As soon as it comes out :lol: [/b][/quote]
What about the Return of the Living Dead series?

Gutter
04-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Nightwolf@31 March 2004 - 22:18
What about the Return of the Living Dead series?
ah yes&#33;

well 1 and 3 are my personal favs.
2 is for the humor fans, It was ok but it didn&#39;t keep my attention long

bujub22
04-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+1 April 2004 - 01:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 1 April 2004 - 01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@31 March 2004 - 20:39

and thanx now i know what im lookin fo&nbsp; ;)
No prob

Dawn Of The Dead (2004) As soon as it comes out :lol: [/b][/quote]
i have all those most on tape and dvd <_< burned :lol: but im lookin for the older 1&#39;s ;)

Gutter
04-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by bujub22@1 April 2004 - 12:52
i have all those most on tape and dvd&nbsp; <_< burned :lol: but im lookin for the older 1&#39;s ;)
get White Zombie (1932) (http://imdb.com/title/tt0023694/) or I Walked with a Zombie (1943) (http://imdb.com/title/tt0036027/)

those are slightly older ;)

then send copies of them to me :D :lol:

bujub22
04-02-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Gutter+1 April 2004 - 21:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 1 April 2004 - 21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@1 April 2004 - 12:52
i have all those most on tape and dvd <_< burned :lol: but im lookin for the older 1&#39;s ;)
get White Zombie (1932) (http://imdb.com/title/tt0023694/) or I Walked with a Zombie (1943) (http://imdb.com/title/tt0036027/)

those are slightly older ;)

then send copies of them to me :D :lol: [/b][/quote]
THANX :D and will do :lol: :D

AnglBeaut768
04-03-2004, 01:17 AM
I&#39;ve seen Dawn of the Dead.
It was an ok movie. It was like 28 days later but better. I thought it was more funny then scaryy :ghostface:

ApacNTS
04-03-2004, 07:02 AM
def had a 28days later feel...the ending was well you knew it was coming. some good laughs. lots of gun blazing and blowing shit up. i enjoyed it, wasnt the greatest mind you, but its a remake..what do ya expect?

Gutter
04-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Wounld anyone know what song is playing when they are armoring the buses?
Rock song with female vocals but I can&#39;t see the credits well in the copy I got...

edit: NM I found it: "The Hangman&#39;s Song"
Written by Tim Kelley & Christa Meyer
Performed by Tyler Bates, Joey Waronker, Rusty Logsdon, Nan Vernon & Soda

aoyv73
04-06-2004, 11:33 AM
saw the original films at the flicks years back just burned the new one to disc

looking for resi evil2 when out

NCAzrael
04-06-2004, 03:51 PM
I personally loved the movie. I liked the original, but felt that the remake was a lot better. I think the thing that got to me the most was how the movie kept you isolated. At the beginning you get a small glimps at what&#39;s coming, then it cuts through the events of Night of the Living Dead, with only the brief news flash, and puts you right into the next day. From that point on, you only get a few flashes of what&#39;s going on with the rest of the world.

I was glad that they deviated from the original movie. If it had been a retelling of the original story, it wouldn&#39;t have held any suspense.

ZLOsiris
04-06-2004, 11:48 PM
28 days has its merits and so does dotd both were quit enjoyable .... but i wanna know what lake they were on they were in winconsin right? and if they were smart they woulda sat tight till winter came and waited for them dead fuks to freeze lmao .... anyhow yes it was a good film going to watch it again and again

Cheese
04-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Since seeing this film my sister has become obsessed about what see will do when (not if) zombies take over the planet. :lol: I loved this film it&#39;s good to see zombie films back on the map in a big way.

Busyman
04-07-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by ZLOsiris@6 April 2004 - 19:48
28 days has its merits and so does dotd both were quit enjoyable .... but i wanna know what lake they were on they were in winconsin right? and if they were smart they woulda sat tight till winter came and waited for them dead fuks to freeze lmao .... anyhow yes it was a good film going to watch it again and again
After seeing DOTD it&#39;s 28 what?

Gutter
04-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese@6 April 2004 - 16:57
it&#39;s good to see zombie films back on the map in a big way.
Yes it is&#33;

I hope this brings about more quality zombie flicks.

Cheese
04-07-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Gutter+7 April 2004 - 06:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 7 April 2004 - 06:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@6 April 2004 - 16:57
Yes it is&#33;

I hope this brings about more quality zombie flicks. [/b][/quote]
As long as they don&#39;t remake Chopper Chicks in Zombietown :lol:

Gutter
04-07-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Withcheese+7 April 2004 - 00:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 7 April 2004 - 00:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gutter@7 April 2004 - 06:05
<!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@6 April 2004 - 16:57
Yes it is&#33;

As long as they don&#39;t remake Chopper Chicks in Zombietown :lol: [/b][/quote]
or Zombie Apocalypse ;) :lol:

zombies with guns.....

Cheese
04-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Gutter+7 April 2004 - 07:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 7 April 2004 - 07:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Withcheese@7 April 2004 - 00:31

Yes it is&#33;

zombies with guns..... [/b][/quote]
Haven&#39;t seen that one, but it sounds interesting. I&#39;ll have to track it down.

Red Neck Zombies is another fave of mine, another so stupid its great film. :lol:

btw Gutter have you heard anything from Spider_dude lately, I haven&#39;t seen him online for almost a week which is strange. :blink:

bujub22
04-07-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Withcheese+7 April 2004 - 04:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 7 April 2004 - 04:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Gutter@7 April 2004 - 07:39

Originally posted by Withcheese@7 April 2004 - 00:31

Yes it is&#33;

zombies with guns.....
Haven&#39;t seen that one, but it sounds interesting. I&#39;ll have to track it down.

Red Neck Zombies is another fave of mine, another so stupid its great film. :lol:

[/b][/quote]
i also tryin to find these redneck zombie and zombie apocalypse&#33; <_< have&#39;nt seen this 1 before ,but seen redneck zombie dumb movie &#33; :lol:

anyone see cannibal holocaust ? ....man i watched that for the first time the other day :blink: woooo&#33; my opinion they got what they deserved&#33; ;)

aoyv73
04-08-2004, 09:17 AM
I was there when most of this old films came out most were just cheapo cash ins with out much content of style