PDA

View Full Version : British Tv Programme "cold Feet"

una
03-21-2004, 12:36 AM
:helpsmile: Hello all, if anyone can help with this would be most grateful. Futhermore,is it possible to download Anthony Robbins videos, if so,what and where do I do and look up? Many thanks.

newcombe6
03-21-2004, 08:27 AM
hi there

depending on what you use to download there are many types of search engines availiable to find films/tv episodes.

kazaa - use the search function itself, or try www.up2dat.com

bittorent - use www.supernova.org, and then search

irc - use www.ircspy.com

there the three methods i use, but you can obviously use loads of others p2p's (shareazza/soulseek etc)

in any of them, just type in what ur looking for (ie cold feet series one), and it will come up with matching hits

theres loads of other sites for hashes for kazzaa aswell, cant remeber off the top of my head, something like www.findhash...)

hope that helps, good luck with it, im a big cold feet fan aswell!. if youre still struggling with it after a while, ill rip my dvd copies of cold feet and post the hashes for you.

all the best with it

newcombe6
03-21-2004, 08:28 AM
dont know you he anthony robbins is im afraid, but try searchinf for him in the above search engines - you mite get lucky

una
03-23-2004, 01:15 AM
:D Thank you so much Safehands for you help, I'll give it a go and let you know how I got on. Bless you.

newcombe6
03-23-2004, 09:49 AM
no probs pal, good luck with it

any probs, post again.