PDA

View Full Version : Can't See Info On Traffic Screen

share_n_share_a_like
03-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Hi! I seem to have lost all the headings on the traffic screen so I can't see what I'm downloading, status, download speed, progress or anything else. Have also looked around to try and get it back and can't find anything. Can anyone help out as it's really annoying!!!! Thanks!

MUSLEMAN
03-21-2004, 12:55 PM
what is your version and is it set to start with windows??

4th gen
03-21-2004, 12:56 PM
It's possible that the columns have been altered and/or minimized. Try dragging the display columns in the traffic window open.
Failing that...reinstall k-lite :)

share_n_share_a_like
03-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Hi, I'm using version 2.4.3 and it is set to start with windows. The display columns have totally disappeared so there isn't anything to drag. If I do have to reinstall, what the best version to get, and where from? Cheers!!!

MUSLEMAN
03-21-2004, 01:07 PM
first of all go here and download klr 2.5.0 or klite2.6, i recommend try both and see which one you like better (http://ktechsupport.clicdev.com/f/index.php?act=idx)

second don't set them to start with windows, there is a bug that has not been fixed and you are experiencing it, lol.

just start windows then start klr or k-lite manualy :lol:

share_n_share_a_like
03-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Thanks, that seems to have worked. I've gone for klr 2.5.0 (the version of klite 2.6 seemed to crash everytime I went into the options menu!!). Anyway, all back up and running - cheers!

MUSLEMAN
03-21-2004, 01:47 PM
if you like to trouble shoot we can with the 2.6 its a nice one too, just ask in that forum i have more info handy there :lol: