PDA

View Full Version : All My Files Are On Remotely Queued

synapse
03-23-2004, 02:54 AM
Hi-

I am using Kazaa Lite Resurection 0.0.7 and when I try to download any song it either says not enough sources, connecting forever, or remotely queued. The remotely queued ones are really bugging me as it shows there being over 45 sources for it but it never starts downloading. This is happening with many songs too. None will start downloading. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks!

Cyril
03-23-2004, 04:00 AM
This normally mens there are no available sources, and goes to remotely queued are trying to connect to the users that have that file. You will just have to be patient - try jumping supernodes and see if that helps.

h1
03-23-2004, 04:51 AM
There's no sources. Don't be fooled by what you see in the traffic window as it not a correct indication of who is available for download. Try jumping supernodes, forwarding ports, removing sources without IPs from your DAT files, using the accelerator, and praying.

synapse
03-23-2004, 05:22 AM
lol, thanks - it just seemed really weird that one day it was ok and the next no file would even start downloading... ;)

rushIN
03-24-2004, 12:23 AM
i think its a problem beyond not having sources...
my take on this is that you connection to internet has somnething to do with this

i had this problem last year and was never able to solve it
later i changed ISPs and it worked and then like last week i went back to my old isp again... and today i used it for the first time and it doesn't download anymore, it has the more sourses needed or it connects/searches for ever.

i doubt this is because there actually is not enuff sources since i tried downloading POPULAR files which everyone probably has, several times and it doesn't work.

now i hope i am wrong and it's not my isp and maybe it's my fault ... i havent tried much to fix the problem like jumping kazupernodes or watever... since i hav no idea wat the hell all that is...

but tell me synapse did u change ur connerction???

MUSLEMAN
03-24-2004, 12:59 AM
how do you know how many sources your files have??

synapse
03-24-2004, 02:03 AM
No, I didn't change my connection at all. One day it is working fine and now I can litterally not get a single file to go to the download stage. :(

rushIN
03-24-2004, 03:21 AM
muscleman, i dont no how many sources my file has, but when i try to download a popular song, several times from several different files, and keeps saying more sources needed- or just keeps connecting for like half an hour -- i mean SOMEONE should have that song, so it's obvious that the problem is not because there aren't enough sources

MUSLEMAN
03-24-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by rushIN@23 March 2004 - 23:21
muscleman, i dont no how many sources my file has, but when i try to download a popular song, several times from several different files, and keeps saying more sources needed- or just keeps connecting for like half an hour -- i mean SOMEONE should have that song, so it's obvious that the problem is not because there aren't enough sources
nope its the sources or you got a crapy supernode do a test:

please do a test,search for van halen?s right now and wait untill you get 30 or more sources and then pick for download and tell me what you get make sure your traffic is paused or clean

synapse
03-24-2004, 04:55 AM
I just did that and it started to download for me. I guess there really are just not enough sources. :frusty:

h1
03-24-2004, 05:35 AM
Hey MM this is sort of OT... but what the hell is Van Halen? Is this the musician Eddie Van Halen?

Cyril
03-24-2004, 06:30 AM
Yes, he is talking about the band Van Halen.

MUSLEMAN
03-24-2004, 06:52 AM
roflmao, vanhalen is a rock group the song is old and without bs sources, and since it was a great hit in the usa you can always find and download it.

as you see i use it as a test to see if there realy is an isp or supernode problem or the its the person that refuses to accept our answers.

comes in handy, lol i use to use madonna's like a prayer but then clocker was going nuts so i changed it per his request. we had a fun time back then trying to let people know there was a problem with their supernodes and sources and they did not bleive us so i used madonna and now vanhalen. clocker always make the madness fun, i don't see him anymore and miss him.

anna?? anna miller??? :unsure: :lol: :lol:

h1
03-25-2004, 01:16 AM
:lol:

:huh: Clocker's still around...

MUSLEMAN
03-25-2004, 08:09 AM
ya but he does not come in this section any more :lol:

synapse
03-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Sorry to bring this up again - but I am trying to download a song that shows over 600 sources in the search window and it never starts to download. Why is it so hard to get this seemingly popular song? Does Kazaa just have less users now a days or something? Also, when I queue up this song, it only ever shows 2 sources max in the traffic window screen. Could one of my settings be wrong somewhere that won't let Kazaa search for more than 2 users to a song? I looked through all of the settings and don't see anything obviously wrong.

MUSLEMAN
03-25-2004, 04:45 PM
your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps , and if you have a router you need to getkanat (http://www.fasttrackhelp.com/development/ftfakes/)

rushIN
03-25-2004, 09:32 PM
nope
MM van halen is stil connecting
not downloading

could it be possible that if you're using university's connection that they are blocking kazaa?

MUSLEMAN
03-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by rushIN@25 March 2004 - 17:32
nope
MM van halen is stil connecting
not downloading

could it be possible that if you're using university's connection that they are blocking kazaa?
yes they do

h1
03-26-2004, 01:02 AM
Uni fucking you over (like me)?

Click here (http://ktechsupport.clicdev.com/f/index.php?showtopic=20).