PDA

View Full Version : Look At This Bullshit... Iwannadownload.com

Schmiggy_JK23
03-10-2003, 01:34 PM
BULLSHIT PAY SERVICE FOR WHAT WE HAVE HERE (http://www.iwannadownload.com/)

Does it never end? Goodness, everyone wants to take advantage of noobs, and gulable people. So they are advertising verfied files there... but you have to pay for them...

Isnt that something that should splash on the radar a bit more then we do?

Razz
03-10-2003, 01:48 PM
There is a lot of sites out there which do that i mean if they can cash in on it and ppl are stupid enough to fall for it then is say good for them but still we gotta shut em down :P right men chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :nuke:

Fatal Error
03-10-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@10 March 2003 - 08:34
BULLSHIT PAY SERVICE FOR WHAT WE HAVE HERE (http://www.iwannadownload.com/)

Does it never end?  Goodness, everyone wants to take advantage of noobs, and gulable people.  So they are advertising verfied files there... but you have to pay for them... 

Isnt that something that should splash on the radar a bit more then we do?
Yup.. most people just dont know any better and they see a huge opportunity to profit (bigtime) from their ignorance. :angry:

N£MO
03-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Came accross them a while ago now and the funny thing is you can search on kazaa under artist for'www.iwannadownload.com' you will find most of there stuff!! :lol:

Leech_Killer
03-10-2003, 03:43 PM
Found at the bottom of the page?

"COPYRIGHT - Iwanna does not condone activities and actions that breach the copyright of artists and copyright owners - as an Iwanna user you are bound by the Iwanna Terms of Use and laws governing copyright in each country. "

So in other words you can pay for something you can get free else where but your not allowed to use it because your breaking the law.

:D

N£MO
03-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Thats the general jist of it leech killer...and they expect people to actually purchase this worth less piece of crap... :lol: :lol:

junkyardking
03-11-2003, 06:42 AM
what a con <_< this site is, i checked it out and they are charging &#036;7.95 <_< <_< for a 10 day trial and &#036;9.95 <_< <_< a month.
i also had a look at their files and most of them are crappy tmd movies, you know the ones filmed with a camera in the cinema.

But i&#39;ve got an idea to bust them, this might be annoying to do but you could send a message to the users sharing these files(most will probaly be members of that site) and tell them about kazza lite and give them links to our verified forum and these two here

http://www.fasttrackmovies.com/

http://www.verifieddownloads.com/

it an idea anyway.

:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :)

Shinigami_[R.I.P.]
03-11-2003, 06:49 AM
This is sad... Yea, searching under artist can find them or just looking around here is better since they mostly do CAMs ;)

lunatacs
03-11-2003, 06:58 AM
the RIAA should go after people like those&#33;@#

i mean come on, its not like they don&#39;t know about how people trying to make money off kazaa and plus selling it and promising illegal copyrighted stuff that isn&#39;t allowed to download in the first place...i hate people like those...

cheers

lunatacs
03-11-2003, 08:05 AM
Double post lol, but I do get your point.

yeah i know, i clicked once, damn thing took to long, so i pressed again...no, i don&#39;t have nervs of steal :rolleyes: :P

walster
03-12-2003, 07:49 PM
i was a dumass myself- trying the 10 day trail- got the core movie and one player reads file ended pre-mature and never got it open. so much for thinking that it would be a working file-a the :ph34r:

PcH
03-12-2003, 08:23 PM
These programs, like KaZaA Gold, are horse shit&#33;

The Knife Thrower
03-12-2003, 08:46 PM
I wish I had someones username and password for that service. Then I could log in to their forums have myself some fun.

Icey
03-12-2003, 08:51 PM
it&#39;s bullshit.. but some ppl fall for it.. :o

Wizzandabe
03-12-2003, 09:04 PM
please could you explain more in detail.

chears ;)

insanebassman
03-12-2003, 10:44 PM
welcome to capitalism

one born every minute

starship1st
03-14-2003, 11:52 PM
If this site offered a real service, why do they just not ask for donations? Because they do not provide anything but to rip you off. Everyone need to be on the look out and careful of scams like these. :angry:

jaikai
03-22-2003, 10:42 PM
this sorta thing happens everywhere. sharman bros own kazaa(with the shite), but make no secret that its a free p2p program. look up kazaa on google and at the top of the page you see sponsored links, kazaa(same prog-same service-same benefits)-for a fee&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: