PDA

View Full Version : Since Admin Like To Advertise.

Rappy
03-29-2004, 02:39 PM
Either we should be able to advertise in the lounge or have a section for it i mean its only fair. B)

[N][O][B]
03-29-2004, 02:40 PM
shut up you cawk smuggler.

rookiecrd1
03-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Listen, I sort of understand how you feel, however, I'm just posting links to other sites that I run. These sites don't really make me any money. I'm not posting them to make money, I am posting them to simply link my network of sites together. This will help FST by driving more traffic here as well.

Goto 100 forums, and at 97 of them the admin will be advertising his other sites or actually charging people to advertise.

Brian :-)

Benno
03-29-2004, 03:00 PM
I dont want to see hundreds of spam posts just because the admin have 3 links to his other sites.

ilw
03-29-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Benno@29 March 2004 - 14:00
I dont want to see hundreds of spam posts just because the admin have 3 links to his other sites.
couldn't agree more

9. Sharing your website or forum with other forum members is only allowed within your signature or your profile. This board is not a public noticeboard for you to advertise on.
that should be enough for anyone unless you want to pay...

bulio
03-29-2004, 03:37 PM
listen guys, the admin should be allowed to post links here, because if you think about it, he owns this board and lets you on it for free. -So consider it a privelege

jetje
03-29-2004, 03:39 PM
Rappy, if you wanna advertise your websit feel free to mail rookie (Brian). I gues with say a few thousand US$ a month, maybe you could convince Rookie into replacing one of his 3 links to your website.. :lol: I doubt it but you can try. :lol:

Again we had this debate, not wanting to give the admins a more hard time, so guess this can be closed as well... ;)