PDA

View Full Version : Is It Normal For This To Happin ! Getting Logged

DreamWeaver
03-29-2004, 11:46 PM
been here for 20 mins and been logged in and out at least 20 times lol
could be you all f%&*^in with me , but i doubt it .. figured it was a problem you all should know about ..... it happins when i click a link to a post and i click let say the kl board link to take me back to the index .... in and out ,,, in and out ... :blink:

DreamWeaver
03-29-2004, 11:52 PM
all and i have remember me checked off to ! forgot to add that ,,,,

and its been seeming to happin more and more only when viewing post in the lounge and going out of the lounge or just clicking another thread in the lounge .....
and is it even more weird that now i cant even find this topic except to use the find all post by this member .... cause i dont even see that i posted it ....

i had to use find all post by this member and click the post number .... strange !!

4play
03-30-2004, 12:47 AM
sorry mate that second post was encrypted or something i could not understand a word.

i would also clear out all your cookies and then try logging in again and see what happens.

justin_9733
03-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by DreamWeaver@29 March 2004 - 15:46
been here for 20 mins and been logged in and out at least 20 times lol
could be you all f%&*^in with me , but i doubt it .. figured it was a problem you all should know about ..... it happins when i click a link to a post and i click let say the kl board link to take me back to the index .... in and out ,,, in and out ... :blink:
I sometimes have the same problem but not all the time.

I.am
03-30-2004, 12:54 AM
The topic might have moved from that section to another without a moved icon.

Did you check while logging so you are always logged in.
Clean your cache, cookies and do it again.
Others dont have that problem :) (other than that f****ing spam protection)

h1
03-30-2004, 06:10 AM
The board's been acting very strange lately...