PDA

View Full Version : Cs Cz

Twist3r
03-30-2004, 03:32 AM
on CS Condition zero were are all the new guns?? i beat the game on easy mode, do i have to beat it on all 4 modes?

another question on the deleted scenes game on the africa mission what do u do???? i killed all the terrerists then im stuck, i tried every door!!

grrr this game is pissing me off :angry:

abu_has_the_power
03-30-2004, 03:35 AM
the game sucks. it's a shitty verison of regular cs. the point of cs is multiplayer, and this sp shit is just a waste of time. i played 2 levels, and i got bored

blitz
03-30-2004, 05:13 AM
Don't even bother with CS:CZ, just play regular ol' CS.

fatality
03-30-2004, 07:39 AM
cs:cz was a big drop.....gamespot.com gave it 6.somethin....the graphics ..{omg.they suc!!}

the best cs >>> 1.3 - damn fast and none of the fancy shit

blitz
04-01-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by fatality@30 March 2004 - 07:39
cs:cz was a big drop.....gamespot.com gave it 6.somethin....the graphics ..{omg.they suc!!}

the best cs >>> 1.3 - damn fast and none of the fancy shit
Mine was 1.1 Back when you could actually get kills with a 56k modem....

Mr. Elmo
04-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Twister@30 March 2004 - 03:32
on CS Condition zero were are all the new guns?? i beat the game on easy mode, do i have to beat it on all 4 modes?

another question on the deleted scenes game on the africa mission what do u do???? i killed all the terrerists then im stuck, i tried every door!!

grrr this game is pissing me off :angry:
they are all gone....the game have no new guns, basically, cs w/ bots

the deleted scrence thingy were kinda gay and i got bored after 6 missions...so i dont know if there were any new gun in there but.... <_< :angry: :angry: :angry: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Dray_04
04-01-2004, 11:29 AM
fuck this game is gay, i played it for less than an hour b4 uninstalling it... took me a while to find that friggen box, that u have to shoot on the first stage to climb underneath the wall.... and advance on.... 1 hour later ***deleted***

i rate this game 2/10 only because i couldnt do any better