PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Raven Shield Original

XxKrNxStyLeZxX
04-08-2004, 10:26 PM
does anyone have the original raven shield?? its needed to play athena sword and i cant find it anywhere. thx

teleping
04-10-2004, 08:14 PM
hmmm... do You need the whole game or only exes or similar?
I have at least upgraded my Raven Shield succesfully, but does that mean it's original the way You need it? Tell me and I'll try to help...
I'm downloading the game for the second time (should be ready in 1-4 days), first dl was corrupted (see my topic couple of days ago) but it "works", ie. it crashes only when the corrupted files are needed but installs, starts and updates normally. I have the upgrades too up to v. 1.56 I think...
And maybe You have the files I need, here's the list:

system\R6Operatives.int
Videos\Airport.bik
Videos\int\RS_Intro.bik
Videos\int\RS_Outro.bik
staticmeshes\Common_SM.usx
staticmeshes\Garage_SM.usx
staticmeshes\Import_Export_SM.usx

If You could put those on share for kazaa(lite, if that's different), I'd take them as fast as I can, I haven't played it even once! And I REALLY WANT TO :)
so even if I can't help You, maybe You could help me...pliiz!
RAINBOWS RULEZ!!!

XxKrNxStyLeZxX
04-11-2004, 05:23 AM
eh...dunno...i cant install it cuz i dont have the original raven shield...where did you find the original one??

teleping
04-12-2004, 10:50 AM
I got them with kazaalite, there's 2 versions, bin and iso versions. I think they're at www.up2dat.com too. The filenames are flt-rs1.bin and flt-rs2.bin for binaries, isos are Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Shield disk 1 / disk 2.iso
And I'm downloading them right now, so You should find them there...