PDA

View Full Version : Cs

kaiweiler
04-10-2004, 03:27 AM
Hey, i got a strange thing happening
I just installed realbot for cs 16, and it works fine and i did everythin i had to, binded the key for bot menu and everything, well i add a few bots to my game, play one round everything is fine, and then at the start of the new round all my bots just die.... and then whatever team i'm on wins, new round, bots die, on and on and on, how do i keep the bots from dying at the start of each round (other then the first, they dont die the first round)
:helpsmile:
I am quite confused by this...

joeyipod
04-10-2004, 04:11 AM
i'd post this in realbot forums more then anything.

it might be a key binded to kill bots like B. Tried reinstalling that might be the way to go.

DarthInsinuate
04-10-2004, 01:44 PM
this thing happens when there are more bots trying to join teams than there are spawn points, make sure you set the Max. Players equal to the max players of the map

kaiweiler
04-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@10 April 2004 - 09:44
this thing happens when there are more bots trying to join teams than there are spawn points, make sure you set the Max. Players equal to the max players of the map
so when I'm starting a game I say max players 10 or whatever, then join the game and have to add the bots one by one, they don't just join
so how do i set the bot limit?