PDA

View Full Version : Shyte

kaiweiler
04-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Hey, I just got banned from steam a few days ago for "hacking" while playing cs.
the only problem is, is that it was on my HL2 key, that is bundled with cs and all the other stuff as well untill HL2 comes out. My question is when HL2 comes out will I be able to play even though i'm banned from cs, or will I be banned from all steam games in general??
:frusty:

RGX
04-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Did you actually hack?

If so, no help from me.

kaiweiler
04-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by RGX@10 April 2004 - 12:22
Did you actually hack?

If so, no help from me.
did I?? nope
did someone else, while on my account, apparantly yes

Monkeee
04-10-2004, 10:36 PM
u suxors u haxor

kaiweiler
04-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Monkeee@10 April 2004 - 18:36
u suxors u haxor
I&#39;m gonna assume you didn&#39;t read what&#39;s directly above, and i&#39;ll ignore this post <_<

Mad Cat
04-10-2004, 11:25 PM
Check the End User/License agreements on the back of your voucher, the ATi site and the Valve/Sierra site(s).

If you used the key after skipping past one of those End User agreements, you may well be screwed. If its not in there you can make them send you a copy whatever happens.

EDIT: Instead of replying to your PM, I&#39;ll post here incase anybody else needs help in the future.

Look at that small print on your voucher. Does it say anything about being banned?

If not, when you did the Steam full install, you should have got one of those End User license agreements. If you&#39;re like most people, you will have skipped past it as you do with any game. I reccomend you go read this, and then go read the terms and conditions on the following sites, if there is any:
Valve Site
Sierra
ATi

From what I have read I reckon you will still be getting Half Life 2. The best thing you can do is e-mail them.