PDA

View Full Version : Online Jobs

shoutman
04-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Hey,
Just out of curiousity does anyone work from home on the Internet? And if you do what do you do? And where would you find out about online work?

shoutman
04-13-2004, 12:01 PM
does knowone know anything on this subject?

shoutman
04-15-2004, 11:25 AM
does anyone know?? just tell me where i could find out???

djweiser
04-15-2004, 04:36 PM
By 3 posts you seem preety desperate

A tip : IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - IT PROBABLY IS

try here (http://www.job-hunt.org/)

hungrylilboy
04-15-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by shoutman@13 April 2004 - 09:01
Hey,
Just out of curiousity does anyone work from home on the Internet? And if you do what do you do? And where would you find out about online work?
try here (http://www.google.com) as well and like Mr djweiser said if it looks good, it wont be. Theres loads of jobs online but most are badly paid, freelance or dodgy. A lot of these so called work from home companies make U buy things from them first after showing u all these claims from satisfied clients/workers. Most of the work is sales where u get a percentage of whatever u sell and the host company gets the rest.

On the other hand there are other jobs open such as journalism, online editing, web mastering etc etc, just look around, dont take no for an answer and dont give up after the first rejection. Remember that u aint the only person online so the odds of just u applying for a job is zero. First impressions count. It may only be an email u are sending the company asking about the job, but thats the first time they have ever heard of u, so if its full of spelling mistakes or short cuts such as u instead of you then u might as well forget it.

What sort of work do u want to do is the first thing u want to ask urself, then whats the bare min u will accept? Like i said most are freelance work online or sales based not paid per hour

shoutman
04-16-2004, 02:58 AM
im no interested in the scams im interested in the online editing, web mastering etc etc