PDA

View Full Version : Cant C It

BC-UK Will Live
04-13-2004, 02:30 PM
i was just running abc normally and could c it and everything and i decided to restart my computer

after doing that i opened abc but i couldnt acvtually c it

it didnt hav the icon either

i no its running cause it says so in processes i just cant c it

can any1 tell me wat 2 do

thanks lots

:helpsmile: :huh: B) :rolleyes:

Benno
04-13-2004, 03:04 PM
Have you tried to reinstall yet?

SingaBoiy
04-13-2004, 04:17 PM
This kind of crap happened to me before. Cant member what it actual was. But when startup came along all the programs that were supposed to start were invisible in the system tray. Try finding spyware and so on. Go into msconfig and disable everything during startup and then enable your virus protector. Restart your pc and tell me if it works

Broken
04-14-2004, 01:00 AM
Simpliest thing I can think of doing is going to the folder that the program is in and lanch it from there.

Most likely my computer/c/program files/abc/abc start.exe

Captain Nemo
04-14-2004, 09:00 PM
I downloaded abc 2.6.5 and had the same problem as well as not being able to get it to minimize to the tray, even from the options menu in abc, tryed everything I could think of nothing helped! Went back to version 2.6.1 and it works fine now.

Wonder if it's a bug in 2.6.5

Benno
04-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Version 2.6.5
Updated, New shad0w's bittorrent core to S-5.8.11
Changed, Made some changes to ABC that could possibly fix several crash/lockup/freeze/etc problems.
Temporary Removed, Minimize to tray (will come back in 2.6.6)

Marius24
04-15-2004, 01:53 AM
i have this problem sometimes when i restart my pc. I will turn it on, open up some programs and they will show up in the processes but the program doesnt shows (mozilla, IE, msn etc) I just leave my pc and about 30 mins later a get a huge wave of programs showing up <_<