PDA

View Full Version : Recent Ps2 Game..

Ricey
04-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey guys

Im bored so I was just wondering: what Is/are your favourite recent PS2 game/games?

Mine has to be Fifa 2004 or Midnight Club 2

What are all yours? :)

SingaBoiy
04-14-2004, 05:36 AM
SOCOM 2 and Madden

silent VI
04-14-2004, 06:07 AM
latly only good game ive played is the suffering

asmithz
04-14-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by silent VI@13 April 2004 - 22:07
Yep just played the suffering today, tho it was good i didnt think that it was scary at all. The commercial says its the scariest ever made, but all you do it kill stupid looking monsters. ;)

silent VI
04-14-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Agent Smith+14 April 2004 - 07:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 14 April 2004 - 07:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silent VI@13 April 2004 - 22:07
Yep just played the suffering today, tho it was good i didnt think that it was scary at all. The commercial says its the scariest ever made, but all you do it kill stupid looking monsters. ;) [/b][/quote]
not scary i dont think a game or movie are found scary to viewers since 90&#39;s or so, earie (i think thats right) plus the voice&#39;s you here like the murder the pedophile the people in the cave ETC where kreepy very gothic all the visual trickory they play with your mind writings on the wall moving shadows ..... dont rush through the game check out everything all the details a lot of dark shit going on in the game :) my type of game, hardly find myself wanting to beat the newer released games but i played this one over 4 times i think mabey 3 as for killing only monsters you can take two paths in the game one you help one you murder any human you come across and the story line keeps you very intrested, listen to all the phone calls destres signals for they come into play later in the game and th monster arnt just monsters in the pause menu you can read up more on them and as the game opens you understand them more i could go one for hours about the game i love it :)