PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield:vietnam Graphic Settings?

(>Zero Cool<)
04-19-2004, 08:01 PM
I had a look back about 12 pages and couldn&#39;t see anything about this so I thought I would just ask. :helpsmile:

For those of you that play bf what kinda set-up do you have and what graphics settings can you play with?

I am getting all sorts of strange crap happening, my gun dissapearing, turning transparent, big poloygons appearing on the screen etc etc, basicallly it&#39;s unplayable. :(

4th gen mentioned to me a while back that there are problems with the game but a lot of people are obviously playing it quite happily? :unsure:

Can anyone enlighten me please :)

(p.s. Far cry runs quite happily on my machine, medium easily, high at a push)

pc-gamer-dude
04-19-2004, 08:18 PM
what graphics card do you have? If its a radeon then update to the latest drivers (im pretty sure the 4.3) and make sure u have the latest direct x (its 9.0 B). also it may be worth seeing if theres a patch out for it.

(>Zero Cool<)
04-19-2004, 08:30 PM
hi :) (thanks)

I have a Radeon9600pro and directx 9.0b installed. as for drivers I am not too sure what I am doing there :unsure: , but I have started d&#39;lding the latest driver set from ati&#39;s website. As for patches I don&#39;t think so, but I&#39;ll look again :unsure: .

p.s. it appears that i am getting 4.4 :) :unsure:

p.p.s managed to install the new drivers so I&#39;ll see what diff that makes, thanks pal for the advice :) Oh and there is no patch as of yet, but apparently there are known problems with Radeon cards :rolleyes:

pc-gamer-dude
04-19-2004, 09:54 PM
I also had problems running the game (the same thing your getting) and updateing everything (dirext x, gfxcard drivers) fixed it, so hopefully I was of help to you.

Good Luck&#33;