PDA

View Full Version : Men And Their Strange Ways...

MalaDzen
04-29-2004, 12:19 PM
In light of the 'Men Only' topic, I would like to talk about a few things i hate, about men....

They fight for the most stupid reasons, drive like maniacs, love their cars more than their girlfriends, if your worth showing off they'll parade you around like a poddle at a dog show, they dont listen much for the purpose of actually listening to what you have to say, they will put up with dumb twits just for the sake of getting sex, they cannot be bothered putting too much 'effort' in. A high mantainence girl is not usually their style..

I dont know, maybe its just the guys im around that are like this but does anyone else have anything to add... :D

Some more ....

Their amazing selective memory, their egos (my dad wouldnt ask for directions if his life depended on it)

Mr. Mulder
04-29-2004, 12:23 PM
Maybe it’s because we’re cast into the above stereotype at birth? :unsure:

MalaDzen
04-29-2004, 12:27 PM
oh ofcourse there are really nice guys out there, who do not fit that stereotype but im talking about the vast majority.... I may be absolutley wrong but I havent been proven otherwise so far but I certainly hope i am in the NEAR future...

lynx
04-29-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 12:19
They fight for the most stupid reasons, drive like maniacs, love their cars more than their girlfriends, if your worth showing off they'll parade you around like a poddle at a dog show, they dont listen much for the purpose of actually listening to what you have to say, they will put up with dumb twits just for the sake of getting sex, they cannot be bothered putting too much 'effort' in. A high mantainence girl is not usually their style..
Exactly, how much more reasonable can you expect us to be? :P

JONNO_CELEBS
04-29-2004, 12:46 PM
WOOHOOO "Man woman" war!! :01:

Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight
Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight Fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight

:01:

Jonno B)

MalaDzen
04-29-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by lynx+29 April 2004 - 12:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 29 April 2004 - 12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 12:19
They fight for the most stupid reasons, drive like maniacs, love their cars more than their girlfriends, if your worth showing off they&#39;ll parade you around like a poddle at a dog show, they dont listen much for the purpose of actually listening to what you have to say, they will put up with dumb twits just for the sake of getting sex, they cannot be bothered putting too much &#39;effort&#39; in. A high mantainence girl is not usually their style..
Exactly, how much more reasonable can you expect us to be? :P [/b][/quote]
:angry: :angry: .......Why do i bother :frusty: lol

RGX
04-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Generalizations rock. ;):rolleyes:

( I fully realise the irony of that sentence, being a generalization in itself)

Mr. Mulder
04-29-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by RGX@29 April 2004 - 12:53
Generalizations rock. ;):rolleyes:

( I fully realise the irony of that sentence, being a generalization in itself)
What did you call me&#33;? :angry:

MalaDzen
04-29-2004, 01:03 PM
#1: Macho Men
These guys are the most arrogant men on the face of the planet. No matter what anyone can do, they can do it twice as well. They judge their masculinity by how well they play sports, how tough they are, how much physical strength they have, and how well they can fight. Macho men will never show emotion; to them, guys who cry are wimps, guys who fall in love are whipped, and guys with feelings are p*ssys.
WARNING SIGNS OF MACHO MEN: ARROGANCE; unwillingness to show emotion, guys who constantly insult hot guys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, (They are JEALOUS); homophobia; guys who call themselves "The Man."

#2: Players
Watch out for these guys&#33; They are masters of the mind games. They will say or do ANYTHING to get with you. They&#39;ll flatter you, shower you with gifts, tell you they love you, promise you the world just to serve their own purposes. Whether they need an ego boost or just want to get into your pants, they&#39;ll do whatever they can to get what they want. Most of the time, it is easy to fall into their trap, because they come across as charming and are oftentimes phenomenal actors. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP&#33;&#33;&#33; Once they&#39;ve got you in their clutches, they will use you and lose you.
WARNING SIGNS OF PLAYERS: fast-talking or constant sweet-talking; tremendous arrogance; "wandering eye disease" (checking out other girls 24/7); LYING; making false promises; pressuring you to do anything you don&#39;t want to do. Also, any guy who calls you "Baby," "Sweet Thang," or any other stupid pet name within the first 5 minutes of the conversation is a player. Stupid pick-up lines like "Girl, you must be tired &#39;cuz you been runnin&#39; through my head all day long&#33;" are also a red signal. Don&#39;t be flattered; they say these things to all the girls they wanna get with.

#3: Horny Toads
Sex is #1 in their book all the time. Most of the time, they couldn&#39;t care less about who you are, as long as they like your body. They will say ANYTHING to get you in the sac. The motto most of them live by is "Put out or get out." If you are in a relationship with a horny toad, be warned; their greatest fears are commitment and monogamy, and they will happily cheat on you for a piece of a&#036;&#036;. Also, they&#39;ll brag about how much they got from you to all their friends & damage your rep in order to enhance theirs.
WARNING SIGNS OF HORNY TOADS: guys who pressure you into sex; guys who brag about their sexual encounters or the size of the package; guys who talk about it 24/7; guys who move too fast; guys who "just wanna chill" when it comes to the relationship (to them, this means jumping into your pants when the desire hits, and ditching you when they have better things to do).

Proper Bo
04-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 14:03
These guys are the most arrogant men on the face of the planet. No matter what anyone can do, they can do it twice as well. They judge their masculinity by how well they play sports, how tough they are, how much physical strength they have, and how well they can fight. Macho men will never show emotion; to them, guys who cry are wimps, guys who fall in love are whipped, and guys with feelings are p*ssys.
WARNING SIGNS OF MACHO MEN: ARROGANCE; unwillingness to show emotion, guys who constantly insult hot guys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, (They are JEALOUS); homophobia; guys who call themselves "The Man."

Watch out for these guys&#33; They are masters of the mind games. They will say or do ANYTHING to get with you. They&#39;ll flatter you, shower you with gifts, tell you they love you, promise you the world just to serve their own purposes. Whether they need an ego boost or just want to get into your pants, they&#39;ll do whatever they can to get what they want. Most of the time, it is easy to fall into their trap, because they come across as charming and are oftentimes phenomenal actors. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP&#33;&#33;&#33; Once they&#39;ve got you in their clutches, they will use you and lose you.
WARNING SIGNS OF PLAYERS: fast-talking or constant sweet-talking; tremendous arrogance; "wandering eye disease" (checking out other girls 24/7); LYING; making false promises; pressuring you to do anything you don&#39;t want to do. Also, any guy who calls you "Baby," "Sweet Thang," or any other stupid pet name within the first 5 minutes of the conversation is a player. Stupid pick-up lines like "Girl, you must be tired &#39;cuz you been runnin&#39; through my head all day long&#33;" are also a red signal. Don&#39;t be flattered; they say these things to all the girls they wanna get with.

Sex is #1 in their book all the time. Most of the time, they couldn&#39;t care less about who you are, as long as they like your body. They will say ANYTHING to get you in the sac. The motto most of them live by is "Put out or get out." If you are in a relationship with a horny toad, be warned; their greatest fears are commitment and monogamy, and they will happily cheat on you for a piece of a&#036;&#036;. Also, they&#39;ll brag about how much they got from you to all their friends & damage your rep in order to enhance theirs.
WARNING SIGNS OF HORNY TOADS: guys who pressure you into sex; guys who brag about their sexual encounters or the size of the package; guys who talk about it 24/7; guys who move too fast; guys who "just wanna chill" when it comes to the relationship (to them, this means jumping into your pants when the desire hits, and ditching you when they have better things to do).
What&#39;s the type of men who can&#39;t be arsed to read that whole post? :huh:

RGX
04-29-2004, 02:40 PM
#4: Lazy twats

People who dont read posts. Always a secret Sunderland supporter.

Pete Waterman
04-29-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+29 April 2004 - 14:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 29 April 2004 - 14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 14:03

What&#39;s the type of men who can&#39;t be arsed to read that whole post? :huh: [/b][/quote]
they are a mysterious group known only as geppers.

Proper Bo
04-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by RGX@29 April 2004 - 15:40
#4: Lazy twats

People who dont read posts. Always a secret Sunderland supporter.
:blink:

:lol:

@pete...i&#39;m no fookin gepper :angry:

brenda
04-29-2004, 03:09 PM
I know plenty of guys who &#39;claim&#39; to be all - ya know - culturally aware and up for equality etc, etc, etc, etc................. but when it actually comes down to the nitty gritty not one of them is a trully post-modern dude

Mad Cat
04-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by brenda@29 April 2004 - 15:09
I know plenty of guys who &#39;claim&#39; to be all - ya know - culturally aware and up for equality etc, etc, etc, etc................. but when it actually comes down to the nitty gritty not one of them is a trully post-modern dude
Post Modern = The Future :P

Yes, lets all use our magic balls (nice pun eh?) to look into the future so we can see how to act.

AussieSheila
04-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by brenda@30 April 2004 - 00:09
<_< Oh yeah, sucked in, chewed up, spat out.

B)

vidcc
04-29-2004, 04:14 PM
ok girls you&#39;ve had your fun....now do you think you could stop whinning for a while and make my breakfast????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sArA
04-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 16:19
Unless you wrote this (http://expage.com/page/wehatemen6prix)

You really should have given credit to the person who did. Or are all women plagiarists.
beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?..... :ph34r:

Proper Bo
04-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by sara5564+29 April 2004 - 17:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara5564 @ 29 April 2004 - 17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 16:19

You really should have given credit to the person who did. Or are all women plagiarists.
beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?..... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Yes.

DanB
04-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee+29 April 2004 - 17:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Proper Bo, I tell thee @ 29 April 2004 - 17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sara5564@29 April 2004 - 17:47
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 16:19

beware of generalisations.....this thread is one big generalisation...or am I generalising?..... :ph34r:
Yes. [/b][/quote]
Yes to which?? :unsure:

brotherdoobie
04-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley@29 April 2004 - 11:19

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace brotherdoobie

bujub22
04-29-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 09:03

yah that&#39;s me baby&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: ;)

mortsapprentice
04-30-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by brenda@29 April 2004 - 15:09
And what exactly is a post modern dude supposed to be like? :helpsmile:

and how do you become post modern surely that means stuck in the past?

james_bond_rulez
04-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by MalaDzen@29 April 2004 - 03:19
In light of the &#39;Men Only&#39; topic, I would like to talk about a few things i hate, about men....

They fight for the most stupid reasons, drive like maniacs, love their cars more than their girlfriends, if your worth showing off they&#39;ll parade you around like a poddle at a dog show, they dont listen much for the purpose of actually listening to what you have to say, they will put up with dumb twits just for the sake of getting sex, they cannot be bothered putting too much &#39;effort&#39; in. A high mantainence girl is not usually their style..

I dont know, maybe its just the guys im around that are like this but does anyone else have anything to add... :D

Some more ....

Their amazing selective memory, their egos (my dad wouldnt ask for directions if his life depended on it)
Women are just as horny as men, they have egos just like men, and they are just as stupid as men (technically more stupid than men but i wont get into that)

so shut up, woman <_<

To hell with ur men theory

j2k4
04-30-2004, 12:51 AM
If any of you women ever actually met a "post-modern" man, you would probably puke.

You don&#39;t know what you&#39;re asking for, and I&#39;d be willing to bet there is no such thing, unless what you really mean is a straight guy with a gay guy&#39;s "sensibilities".

In fact, maybe you ought to look into that possibility. ;)

J'Pol
04-30-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@30 April 2004 - 01:51
unless what you really mean is a straight guy with a gay guy&#39;s "sensibilities".

That would be me.

Mathea
04-30-2004, 01:25 AM
as many things u can bitch about men for there is for women... and I think a majority of women say they want a certain kind of guy..... yet they always go for the ones that will treat em like shit. Make up ur minds ladies&#33; You want a nice guy or you want an asshole? Seems more go for the assholes then whine about it n wonder why they are unhappy. And I dont wanna hear that there are no nice guys cuz that just isnt true.

j4y3m
04-30-2004, 02:50 AM
Become a lesbian if you think men are so bad. <_<

Then everybody&#39;s happy.

Spindulik
04-30-2004, 10:12 PM
They fight for the most stupid reasons...
and women don&#39;t? give me a break.

...drive like maniacs... I have to question what kind of teenage goofballs you have been eying.

...love their cars more than their girlfriends...
A car is never jealous and never bitches at you. A car puts out more than a girl.

...if your worth showing off they&#39;ll parade you around like a poddle at a dog show...
First of all, it is "you&#39;re" not &#39;your" (What is a poddle?). Second of all, girls worry so much on how they look that men find it ridiculous. If you are going to dress up like you are "worth showing", then expect to be shown.

...they dont listen much for the purpose of actually listening to what you have to say...
No wonder why. What the hell did you just say?
In that case, say something worth saying, without dragging it out for an hour. And don&#39;t repeat the same subject over and over all day.

...they will put up with dumb twits just for the sake of getting sex...
Again, where are you shopping for these guys. Besides, what is wrong with sex. Don&#39;t be such a prude.

... they cannot be bothered putting too much &#39;effort&#39; in.
What the hell is this?

...A high mantainence girl is not usually their style...
High maintenance? The kind of girl that demands a lot from a guy? One that requires high expectations? Damn right it is not a guy&#39;s style. Who wants to put up with that crap? You spelled maintenance wrong.

Spider_dude
04-30-2004, 10:20 PM
i am a nice guy.

j2k4
05-01-2004, 12:14 AM
Oh, Spin....buddy....that could not have made a good impression.

Well done. :P

Spindulik
05-01-2004, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by j2k4@30 April 2004 - 20:14
Oh, Spin....buddy....that could not have made a good impression.

Well done. :P
Hey j2k4 you are Member No.: 2,742 - Only 9 digits more than me buddy&#33;

I know I sounded a bit harsh on that subject, but once in a while I have to be sarcastic and jab a few people a few times. It is all in fun. I can&#39;t resist it. A celebrity comedian like myself has to keep practicing. No hard feelings bujub22, keep looking. You&#39;ll find the right guy some day.

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Spider_dude@30 April 2004 - 23:20
i am a nice guy.
:lol: :lol:

Minging minger :P

brenda
05-01-2004, 02:43 AM
men are ace, i love them, i think they are great, they let me do their cleaning, cook for them, make their home beautiful and always look great whilst doing all this. what more could a woman ask for?

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:45 AM
I am a man and I am pretty damn good :P

brenda
05-01-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by danb@1 May 2004 - 02:45
thats a pretty bold statement Mr B, upon what facts have u based it?

DanB
05-01-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by brenda+1 May 2004 - 03:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 1 May 2004 - 03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@1 May 2004 - 02:45
I am a man and I am pretty damn good&nbsp; :P
thats a pretty bold statement Mr B, upon what facts have u based it? [/b][/quote]
I was alone in the lounge at the time :D

brenda
05-01-2004, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by danb+1 May 2004 - 02:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 1 May 2004 - 02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by brenda@1 May 2004 - 03:49
<!--QuoteBegin-danb@1 May 2004 - 02:45
thats a pretty bold statement Mr B, upon what facts have u based it?
I was alone in the lounge at the time :D [/b][/quote]

maybe you thought you were alone &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

DanB
05-01-2004, 03:00 AM
I managed to own the front page though :D

Just briefly mind you :(