PDA

View Full Version : Wifey Wants A Game.........

longboneslinger
05-01-2004, 09:01 PM
My wife is driving me nuts for this game. It's an old 9x game called BLast Through. Here's the description:

Blast you way thru multi-colored blocks in this fast-paced arcade game for up to eight players! Invisible, exploding, indestructible and multi-hit blocks add to your challenge. Bonus power-ups like the expanding paddle and rockets help you clear the board, but beware of power-downs like the sword and chomping teeth which can slow your progress. It's a non-stop, explosive brick blasting frenzy!
Create your own game screens with the level editor!
Infinite Game Layouts!
Eye-popping Graphics!
Intense Sound Effects!

Sounds boring to me, but it'll be on her comp, so come on peeps, gimme some help. Please! I've tried mIrc, Bittorrent and K-Lite with no luck. I'll take a torrent, sig2dat, ed2k, whatever! Toss out a link to a site that has it....not a pay-for site, either! :rolleyes:

The_Hunter
05-02-2004, 04:10 AM
this maybe a start

http://www.downseek.com/download/14747.asp

4th gen
05-02-2004, 04:12 AM
Try dx-ball

OcramC
05-02-2004, 04:35 AM
yes..... wife..... of course

longboneslinger
05-02-2004, 08:16 PM
:rolleyes:
yes..... wife..... of course :rolleyes:
Yes, it's for the wife. She just told me the game is called 'Blast Out', not blast through. I can't find shizit on the damn thing. I don't know if it's like blast through or not. I got her Bubble Bobble off mIrc, but it aint it......... :rolleyes: