PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Contracts Prob

abu_has_the_power
05-02-2004, 02:29 AM
i got the rawkins "Proper" version. i mount it with daemon and alcohol, i can play the 1st level fine, but if i try to load a game, it exits. i burned it using rao dao and with rspm or that thing checked in the Emulation options, and still doesnt work. how do i get it to work? i noticed that razor1911 released one too, but i have to dl another gig. thanks

Guyver
05-02-2004, 02:41 AM
its just a gig :P , id go with the razor911, werks gr8 for me :D

The Wraith
05-02-2004, 03:12 AM
Is RXZ the same as Rawkins? If not anyone play past the first level on the RXZ version. I tried the training and it didnt work. I most likly am gonna get the Razor1911.

abu_has_the_power
05-02-2004, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by The Wraith@1 May 2004 - 22:12
Is RXZ the same as Rawkins? If not anyone play past the first level on the RXZ version. I tried the training and it didnt work. I most likly am gonna get the Razor1911.
yea, the training level won't work either

The Wraith
05-02-2004, 03:33 AM
I keep getting side tracked so i havent been able to beat the first level today (just got it 2 hours ago) , i hope it works. ;)

N£MO
05-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 May 2004 - 02:29
i got the rawkins "Proper" version. i mount it with daemon and alcohol, i can play the 1st level fine, but if i try to load a game, it exits. i burned it using rao dao and with rspm or that thing checked in the Emulation options, and still doesnt work. how do i get it to work? i noticed that razor1911 released one too, but i have to dl another gig. thanks
Try updating the game with the 174 patch from Eidos.

Razor version works fine here,even after updating with the 174 patch and using the no cd crack,works a treat.

Peerzy
05-02-2004, 12:55 PM
The rawkins version is the same as the CS(i cant remember the group but it starts with C) version, the razzor copy has a crack that works for all levels and will work with the rawkins version. Just click to dwnload and in azureus click to now download every file apart from the crack ;)

abu_has_the_power
05-02-2004, 03:27 PM
i'm installing the razor version now. no more stupid rawkins crap. it's a good release group, but just didn't give what we wanted.

need a medic
05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
so has anyone got the razor1911 copy yet? i tried the others and had the same problem as the other guys did. only goes one level and no training level either. well i just got razor1911 copy and its screwed too. but for diff reason. this one is missing one of the packs. it comes in the 15 meg packs and for cd1 it is missing pack 10. i got it from IRC and have had razors stuff before and found it to be good. not sure whether the guys on the IRC channel did it on purpose or what is going on. if anyone has a razor copy of cd1 and has pack 10 could the possibly send to me on ftp or msn messenger or whatever pls. i dont want to dl anouther gig

abu_has_the_power
05-02-2004, 07:03 PM
the razor one works fine over here. did u get it via bt or irc or newsgroups?
maybe u have a corrupted section

need a medic
05-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@2 May 2004 - 19:03
the razor one works fine over here. did u get it via bt or irc or newsgroups?
maybe u have a corrupted section
got it off IRC through cruelfate servers. the download was fully completed and the file can be extracted without error from it's original .rar folder. after this is done i am left with the 46 (or so) files which are all 15 megs. as you know you extract file 001 and end up with a bin and a cue. here is wghere the error comes in. the whole file is missing the number 010 pack so it cannot build the bin file. i believe for it to be missing the WHOLE 010 that it was on purpose. it may be from the IRC server that was distributing it or was built that way. trying to figure that out. i believe that if i get the 15 meg 010 file that is part of the original 46 that i may be able to complete the image build. that is what i am hoping to find here :)

Falconetti
05-03-2004, 01:16 AM
Had my share of problems with it so what do i do? Go to blockbuster rent and i rent it for ps2, end of story... :lol:

need a medic
05-03-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Falconetti@3 May 2004 - 01:16
Had my share of problems with it so what do i do? Go to blockbuster rent and i rent it for ps2, end of story... :lol:
who said anything about ps2? pc version is what i have and i also now have the missing files and have the game working.