PDA

View Full Version : Dreamcast

Westside Mantis
05-02-2004, 08:32 AM
I've wanted to get a Dreamcast Emulator for a long as time....
I've downloaded Dreamemu and it didn’t work.
I’ve heard that you need like a boot disk or sum thing… need some help with that 2 :(

I downloaded a game on KazAa - Tokyo Extreme Racer (cdi noselfboot)... and I was wondering how I could open/play this game....

Cheers

Haz
05-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Are you saying you have a DC? You said something bout a bootdisc so I'm assuming you do.

It's simple with DC, the iso you got there says selfboot, so you don't need a bootdisc for it, just burn it to a cd-r and play.

EDIT: My mistake, it says noselfboot, in that case just search for something called a "Utopia bootdisc", whether on Kazaa or somewhere else and your good to go.

Westside Mantis
05-03-2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks dude....
to answer ur question if I have a DC... No I dont...
I want to get a Emulator that works and that can play DC games. I can't seem to find one which works.
Could you maybe recommend one :)

Also would I need to copy the game (Tokyo Extreme Racer) before I can even play it using the Emulator?

j4y3m
05-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Westside Mantis@3 May 2004 - 09:19
Thanks dude....
to answer ur question if I have a DC... No I dont...
I want to get a Emulator that works and that can play DC games. I can't seem to find one which works.
Could you maybe recommend one :)

Also would I need to copy the game (Tokyo Extreme Racer) before I can even play it using the Emulator?
There is no emulator than can play commercial games... yet.

Westside Mantis
05-04-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by j4y3m+3 May 2004 - 09:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m &#064; 3 May 2004 - 09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-j4y3m@ May 2004 - 09:54
There is no emulator than can play commercial games... yet.
[/b][/quote]
Really, thats stink. Okay thanks man :)