PDA

View Full Version : Sex-related Question

mikenmike0001
05-02-2004, 09:12 PM
anyways, i always fell asleep during sex education and never really understood how hiv or stds work or happen....i mean, people just say that it happens when you fuck around with a bunch of people....but how exactly?? is it something about the fluids in each girl or something? what's wrong with drilling your dick into different pussies?

for example, if you had 10 people, 5 guys 5 girls, that you placed and had them fuck around with each other and rotated like that once a day, for a year straight, all of which were originally clean, but the sex although no cum inside of the girls, were all unprotected without a condom, then you had them check up a year later for tests.......would they most likely have some sort of std?

fred devliegher
05-02-2004, 09:16 PM
:blink:

What kind of f*king knucklehead are ya ?

STD's are transmitted by any exchange of bodily fluids. Two clean, healthy people can hump like bunnies and they won't get sick - but do the boogie with an infected person and you're screwed in more then one way.

FFS read up on this (http://www.scarleteen.com/)

for example, if you had 10 people, 5 guys 5 girls, that you placed and had them fuck around with each other and rotated like that once a day, for a year straight, all of which were originally clean, but the sex although no cum inside of the girls, were all unprotected without a condom, then you had them check up a year later for tests.......would they most likely have some sort of std?

Unless they contracted it from an outside source, no. IN THEORY. Don't play games with your health.

Dumbass.

EDIT : How old are you ? Ten ? No matter what your age, if you know that little about STD's you have no business being active. For crying out loud, this knowledge might save your life and you sleep through it ?

GHOST 1337
05-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by fred devliegher@2 May 2004 - 21:16

STD's are transmitted by any exchange of bodily fluids. Two clean, healthy people can hump like bunnies and they won't get sick - but do the boogie with an infected person and you're screwed in more then one way.

Unless they contracted it from an outside source, no. IN THEORY. Don't play games with your health.

Dumbass.

EDIT : How old are you ? Ten ? No matter what your age, if you know that little about STD's you have no business being active. For crying out loud, this knowledge might save your life and you sleep through it ?
dont hate on the kid...hes obviously less then 10 years old if he doesnt know that. :lol: :lol: :frusty:

JONNO_CELEBS
05-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Oh man :ph34r:

Yeah what fred devliegher said :rolleyes:

Basically if both people are clean then it's safe (not talking about contraception here tho).
Aid's can be passed thro any kind of fluid transfer, that means fighting too, and kissing (altho it takes approx 8 pints of saliver to transfer Aids)

Basically, don't be a twat :) And when someone says to you "I'm clean" that's not necessarily true for 2 reasons
1 = They may be sick and twisted cos they got it and want to pass it to people
2 = They may not even know themselfs

And just because someone says they've always used protection does'nt mean it's safe either, condoms are thin rubber and not 100% safe.
So rules are

1 = Don't be a slag
2 = Never have unprotected sex (unless with someone you intend on being with for a long time)
3 = Always use your own condoms or ones from a machine (someone elses may have been tampered with.....EG: Pricked or punctured))
4 = Don't have sex with a British Prostitue
5 = Don't have sex with a someone who looks like they should be in a horror film
6 = Become a nun
7 = Never have sex
8 = Stick to wanking
9 = Just making these up now to get to 10 :D
10 = Just be careful and sensible :)

Oh yeah, don't fuck a monkey :lol:

Now, has everyone got a cucumber to practice putting on the condom :lol:

Jonno B)

- Nightmare -
05-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by fred devliegher@2 May 2004 - 16:16

Dumbass.

A little harsh weren't ya? :lol: :lol: :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-02-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 May 2004 - 17:00
Oh yeah, don't fuck a monkey :lol:
:D Yeah.Goats are much better.But Sheep is as close as you are going to get. :D

muchspl2
05-02-2004, 10:09 PM
don't worry, std's and aids are just made up by the man, and don't worry about wearing a condom, you can just pull out

Darth Sushi
05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 May 2004 - 23:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 2 May 2004 - 23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@2 May 2004 - 17:00
Oh yeah, don&#39;t fuck a monkey :lol:
:D Yeah.Goats are much better.But Sheep is as close as you are going to get. :D[/b][/quote]
http://users.rcn.com/tdiann/sheep.jpg I can attest to that. :sly:

Chevy
05-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@2 May 2004 - 21:12

if you had 10 people, 5 guys 5 girls, that you placed and had them fuck around with each other and rotated like that once a day, for a year straight, all of which were originally clean, but the sex although no cum inside of the girls, were all unprotected without a condom, then you had them check up a year later for tests.......would they most likely have some sort of std?
How did you all manage to get the year off work/school to set this up? :blink: :P

WOX
05-02-2004, 10:16 PM
wow don&#39;t be hard with the kid he is still learning.

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
05-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by WOX@2 May 2004 - 17:16
:) Hey I was helping him out.If he is going to try an animal just make sure it is the best one. :D

WOX
05-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+2 May 2004 - 22:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 2 May 2004 - 22:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-WOX@2 May 2004 - 17:16
:) Hey I was helping him out.If he is going to try an animal just make sure it is the best one. :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: ok i see your point... so sheeps are soft :P

mikenmike0001
05-03-2004, 01:53 AM
shared bodily fluids gives stds eh? is it somehting that just pops up when you combine certain chemicals?if i lick 10 pussies over and over again and fuck aroudn with them .....then what?

so like, wait, now that i think about it, how does someone get affected by it in the first place, i mean, people say you get it from othe rpeople who got it from other people.......but it originally had to start somewhere .....

and HEY&#33;&#33; i&#39;m pretty sure a lot of other people here are a little fuzzy on this topic, so like i said, don&#39;t be HATIN bitches....&#33;&#33;.. :music1:

(>Zero Cool<)
05-03-2004, 02:09 AM
I was awake in that class but I don&#39;t remember any chapter on &#39;drillin your dick&#39; :blink: or anything about licking cats :blink: :blink: certainly not ten of them, do you need to go to a pet store for that :blink:

DanB
05-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@3 May 2004 - 03:09
I was awake in that class but I don&#39;t remember any chapter on &#39;drillin your dick&#39; :blink: or anything about licking cats :blink: :blink: certainly not ten of them, do you need to go to a pet store for that :blink:
If you licked ten cats you would have a furry tongue :(

(>Zero Cool<)
05-03-2004, 02:24 AM
indeed you would, they just don&#39;t teach good advice like that at schools these days, damn education system :huh:

P2Pshareeee
05-03-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@2 May 2004 - 22:09
don&#39;t worry, std&#39;s and aids are just made up by the man, and don&#39;t worry about wearing a condom, you can just pull out
Thats not true...

muchspl2
05-03-2004, 06:52 AM
bs
I don&#39;t know anyone with the aids, it&#39;s just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh

masterpiece21
05-03-2004, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@2 May 2004 - 21:12
anyways, i always fell asleep during sex education and never really understood how hiv or stds work or happen....i mean, people just say that it happens when you fuck around with a bunch of people....but how exactly?? is it something about the fluids in each girl or something? what&#39;s wrong with drilling your dick into different pussies?

Gee u make it sound like all the STDs come from the fluids in girls,but dude,guys fluids can have STDs in them too :ph34r:

P2Pshareeee
05-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by muchspl2@3 May 2004 - 06:52
bs
I don&#39;t know anyone with the aids, it&#39;s just made up by prudes to keep us kids from having fun
and its impossible to get a girl pregnant if you pull out, its the condom manufactures that want to scar you into using a condom, duh
Right... Your real funny... <_<

fred devliegher
05-03-2004, 10:25 AM
i mean, people say you get it from othe rpeople who got it from other people.......but it originally had to start somewhere .....

Same thing as the flu, or a cold, or any other virus - a small organism trying to survive. Viri are living things, too, you know...

and HEY&#33;&#33; i&#39;m pretty sure a lot of other people here are a little fuzzy on this topic, so like i said, don&#39;t be HATIN bitches....&#33;&#33;..

You are the numbnut who fell asleep during sex ed. That makes you bitchfood.

bs

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 1904 Worlds Fair &#33;

So how many have you knocked up yet ? (http://www.ohiohealth.com/healthreference/reference/D7BEBED2-37DE-4C7E-B77059E2DE096705.htm?category=questions)

mikenmike0001
05-03-2004, 11:11 AM
um....okay, this is getting wierd now :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by muchspl2@3 May 2004 - 06:52
bs
Thats not too clever Much :rolleyes:

@mikenmike0001.........What is it you don&#39;t understand, in 2 pages on a forum we&#39;ve taught you more than 5 years at school :rolleyes:

Spit
Blood
Cum
Piss
Shit
Puke
Snot

Any desiese can be transmitted by them all, it just depends what the virus is and whether the person you are with has it, simple really :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

mikenmike0001
05-03-2004, 12:14 PM
i just need to know how stds work and if it&#39;s a big deal, or does everyone have it in one way or another and all that........the aids and hiv shit i know...so i&#39;m okay with that, it&#39;s just with std&#39;s, is that something that i should worry about ? is it something that everyone has built inside of them? is it a good thing, bad thing? etc etc..

okay, now that i think about it, they call it sexually transmitted disease, so it can&#39;t be a good thing hahah :lol:

mikenmike0001
05-03-2004, 12:15 PM
and i&#39;m off to school now so i&#39;ll read back feedback in 8+ hours......

fred devliegher
05-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 May 2004 - 13:14
i just need to know how stds work and if it&#39;s a big deal, or does everyone have it in one way or another and all that........the aids and hiv shit i know...so i&#39;m okay with that, it&#39;s just with std&#39;s, is that something that i should worry about ? is it something that everyone has built inside of them? is it a good thing, bad thing? etc etc..

okay, now that i think about it, they call it sexually transmitted disease, so it can&#39;t be a good thing hahah :lol:

:frusty:

AAH...

1 STD&#39;s are BAD. Painfull, horribly agonizing terrors that&#39;ll have you whincing on the floor. AVOID THEM. How ? By being carefull who you fool around with (not just sex, fooling in general - kissing, blowing, the whole package) and USING PROTECTION. Buy a pack of condoms and learn how to use them. If you plan on going all the way, check with your doctor, and get the full suite of tests.

2 Your posts give the distinct impression you&#39;re a little too young for this - if not physically then certainly mentally.

bs

Thats not too clever Much

Indeed it&#39;s not. I hope your joking, or else we&#39;ll know why STD&#39;s run rampant while teenage girls unexpectedly turn up preggers.

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by mikenmike0001@3 May 2004 - 12:14

:rolleyes: :frusty:

No, not everyone has them, I&#39;ve never had any of any sort and I would like to think a lot of other people can say that too, STD&#39;s are nasty, gross and very off putting.
As for how they work, it depends which one you&#39;re talking about, some are very painful, some are just plain nasty, some are more consmetic but ALL are bad.

2 Your posts give the distinct impression you&#39;re a little to young for this - if not physically then certainly mentally.

I kinda half agree with that, I think kids should be told, not scared off but enlightend.
Having said that I remember a Drugs talk we had at school, I was already smoking pot (was about 13y/o) but knew nothing on what Smack or Coke or Speed looked like, what fx , how much it costs or where to get it. After the talk I knew how to use it, how much to use, how much it costs and where to get it. Very clever :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

fred devliegher
05-03-2004, 12:35 PM
I kinda half agree with that, I think kids should be told, not scared off but enlightend.
Having said that I remember a Drugs talk we had at school, I was already smoking pot (was about 13y/o) but knew nothing on what Smack or Coke or Speed looked like, what fx , how much it costs or where to get it. After the talk I knew how to use it, how much to use, how much it costs and where to get it. Very clever

He already had a chance to learn but he blew it. Now, rather then asking his doctor or googling, he comes in here talking about "drilling pussies". Better hammer home the message this isn&#39;t a joke, methinks.

Never smoked pot, but I always thought it was funny when they tried to do drug ed in school - there was one classmate of mine who had to explain the difference between angeldust and acid to the teacher. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
05-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by fred devliegher@3 May 2004 - 12:35

Never smoked pot, but I always thought it was funny when they tried to do drug ed in school - there was one classmate of mine who had to explain the difference between angeldust and acid to the teacher. Brilliant. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: Cool, yeah I was asked to tell everyone what it was like to be stoned :rolleyes: :lol:

Jonno B)